Lrygdish

Feb 9, 2019
I asked this on the main game thread, but I'll ask again... Bruh, where are the save files? I can't find them anywhere.

EDIT: Found it, if anyone is wondering, it's in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\MoeNovel" for the base game, and "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\WillPlus" for Fine Days. Have a great day.

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
So wait, the main game was translated but they did cut out the h-scenes and now they translated the fandisc but didnt cut out the h-scenes this time? I dont really understand why. I wonder when we´ll get the h-scenes for the main game? Thats the only reason i havent played this game yet. So its unfortunate that i cant play the fandics until they fix the main game...
The main game and the fan-disc were translated by two different groups, hence the differences

Tetraswift13

Jun 8, 2020
Not exactly. This game contains the after stories for the 4 main routes in the base game and 3 additional new routes.
So I still have to download the first game? With the broken links? Especially with the Mega link being busted and Nopy being glitched out?

Lrygdish

Feb 9, 2019
So I still have to download the first game? With the broken links? Especially with the Mega link being busted and Nopy being glitched out?
Unfortunately, yes... How is the Nopy link glitched out? I downloaded from it like 3 days ago?

vlad777

Mar 24, 2018
So wait, the main game was translated but they did cut out the h-scenes and now they translated the fandisc but didnt cut out the h-scenes this time? I dont really understand why. I wonder when we´ll get the h-scenes for the main game? Thats the only reason i havent played this game yet. So its unfortunate that i cant play the fandics until they fix the main game...
Everybody says that there is no restoration patch for original, but you can actually download uncensored original from this site. The h-scenes are machine-translated though. As for this one, it was fan-translated, not by Moe Novel.

Fosanter

Mar 29, 2020
Never knew that i needed a Honoka route this much. She might as well be cuter than Saya

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
Excluding the afterstories can i play the new routes without reading the main game or will i lose too much context?