cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Are we ever going to be able to charm Sarah Gates on the aprentice path?
It has not been my intention, I have always wanted your relationship with her on that path to be consensual as such

Tess is in the bedroom, sunday night, nothing happends
You must of had the option for the end game for this to work, and talk to her (the I like your dress question) so have you charmed all the police, town hall (including Emily) and defeated Davy, Kurndorf, Legion? (and charmed a few others like Tess)

Reactions: Zurrlock

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
At times it is difficult to work out an interesting variation of the quest to charm someone that is not a variation of 'they have item x and I need to remove it or have someone do so'
It's always fun to chase behind something, so setting trap for someone who is running away is always fun. There could be also some magic seals around the town that you need to brake to charm someone. And magic duels with other witches (in form of text and rng based minigame).

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It's always fun to chase behind something, so setting trap for someone who is running away is always fun. There could be also some magic seals around the town that you need to brake to charm someone. And magic duels with other witches (in form of text and rng based minigame).
Thanks for the suggestions, but within the lore of the game most of those do not work well
- traps - well the Charm spell works as long as they can hear you and you know their name. While I suppose you could it generally seems unnecessary given the nature of the spell
- magic seals - there is no such thing, you can charm people in town now already after all. In the scope of the game, only a true witch would likely be able to, and most likely a full coven, something way beyond your power.
- witches - it has been clearly said a number of times in the game, an actual witch like say Jessica, is MUCH more powerful than the player character. So adding a duel would require a lot of learning/training, more than would really fall into the scope of the game

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
I got some questions, but I don't want to read the guide and spoil myself.
How do you access the pregnant content? Must you choose to start as a male or can you use a spell to turn futa? How do you get the soulbound crystal for the transformation spell?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
How do you access the pregnant content? Must you choose to start as a male or can you use a spell to turn futa? How do you get the soulbound crystal for the transformation spell?
The pregnancy is shown after you have finished the game. You don't see any pictures before the ending.
You can play as female but you need to transform to futanari.
You must defeat the Kurndorf to able to get the soulbound crystal.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
ok been a while since i played i active the cheat mod thats built in but i cant find the cheat button did it disapear?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
You know, for as simple as this game is, it is legitimately one of my all time favorites. Right up there with a fully crafted game like MILF's Control, I've yet to find a mind control game like it.

Reactions: heartofsword

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
hello i finished the mission with kate in the hotel but who to transform davy robin ?sorry about my english

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
To see the pregnant content in the end game you must charm Miss Logan and choose to breed her, and then some time fuck her with your cock (ie be a male or futa)

ok been a while since i played i active the cheat mod thats built in but i cant find the cheat button did it disapear?
Expand the left bar using the + icon and you will see the link

You know, for as simple as this game is, it is legitimately one of my all time favorites. Right up there with a fully crafted game like MILF's Control, I've yet to find a mind control game like it.
Thanks

hello i finished the mission with kate in the hotel but who to transform davy robin ?sorry about my english
You need him to be moved to the dungeon (ie Hotel Cellar) Charm Anita and then talk to her about guarding Davy

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
There is a fallback where she will arrive, have you charmed all the police officers and also Gina. Also have you done the Ritual for Kurndorf?

Once it triggers return on a sunday night and talk to Tess
Thanks I thought the walkthrough was to be followed 100% or some parts would hang, but it's kind of multibranching.

On that same note, I completely avoided the part of me moving Mrs.Granger to the museum and using her has bait I just simply charmed the mayor, told her to shut the museum down and then used pass... did I miss any of the nurses? Mrs Granger was never at the hospital and now 2nd floor there is empty.

I also charmed Ms.Jones and used pass and charmed Anita before she shot me, but then it seems she had already shot the officer, I chose the option that let the officer survive but then again nothing at the hospital.

And finally I was able a couple turns (hours back into the game) to interact with the ghost at the basement, now when I use clairvoyance an empty text bubble appears... nothing happens, so even if I had the "medium" training and all that... can't reach her at all... been there with vampyre even and went around the walkthrough but maybe I'm especially dense.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks I thought the walkthrough was to be followed 100% or some parts would hang, but it's kind of multibranching.

On that same note, I completely avoided the part of me moving Mrs.Granger to the museum and using her has bait I just simply charmed the mayor, told her to shut the museum down and then used pass... did I miss any of the nurses? Mrs Granger was never at the hospital and now 2nd floor there is empty.

I also charmed Ms.Jones and used pass and charmed Anita before she shot me, but then it seems she had already shot the officer, I chose the option that let the officer survive but then again nothing at the hospital.

And finally I was able a couple turns (hours back into the game) to interact with the ghost at the basement, now when I use clairvoyance an empty text bubble appears... nothing happens, so even if I had the "medium" training and all that... can't reach her at all... been there with vampyre even and went around the walkthrough but maybe I'm especially dense.
With the path you have gone, avoiding getting shot, you have missed meeting Nurse Sandra. There is a bug in the current release where you cannot. Until you meet her and know her name you cannot charm Keana the ghost, she is key to that.

Talk to Bambi in her room, she should point you to Nurse Megan some time

How do you charm mom? i talked to her about tracy but she wont masturbate in her room.
The masturbate event is unimportant, it does not allow you to charm her. The key events are her leaving to go to work. If she has not then just progress other stories until she does. I assume you have charmed Tracy, that is a necessary first point, but the rest depends a bit on your path. Do the Seance if you have not yet. Have you met Sarah?

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
When you go to the hospital there's a picture there, if you can interact with it then Sandra will show up, and someone else will mention her name. Then head upstairs and see where she works (the second floor is only used to get the names of the two nurses downstairs), charm Sandra and then bring her with you to the basement (in the night when the ghost will be there), cast Clairvoyance then enslave her (she'll be gone forever if you don't enslave her in that scene). If you can't get to Sandra, she locks out the ghost as well.

There's a bug that if you interract with her before you can look at the picture (notably by ending up in the hospital, either by being shot or from being hurt after beating Kurndorf) then it removes the picture as if you've already interacted with it and you have no way of getting Sandra's name, on the other hand I have charmed Sandra several times before ever ending up injured, so that's not a requirement.

Highly recommend several playthroughs of this, an Apprentice playthrough will be very different from a Murder playthrough, while Conspiracy/secret apprentice is even more interesting, and all have minor variations for story if you are playing male or female. That's a good opportunity then to catch anyone you might have missed the first time.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
With the path you have gone, avoiding getting shot, you have missed meeting Nurse Sandra. There is a bug in the current release where you cannot. Until you meet her and know her name you cannot charm Keana the ghost, she is key to that.

Talk to Bambi in her room, she should point you to Nurse Megan some time

The masturbate event is unimportant, it does not allow you to charm her. The key events are her leaving to go to work. If she has not then just progress other stories until she does. I assume you have charmed Tracy, that is a necessary first point, but the rest depends a bit on your path. Do the Seance if you have not yet. Have you met Sarah?
I distinctly remember being able to talk to Nurse Megan about that but I can't tell why I didn't do it, maybe something that I thought was timed and gave priority but I have both nurses as slaves...

The intensive care one (Megan) I met at the pool at night when asking Bambi, so I followed her to the hospital and charmed her, and nurse Sandra was always there... I've unlocked the nurses, I kind of remember something about the ghost but can't interact with her. I mean I can use that "console" of sorts and charm her and move her to my attic but she won't stay there.... this is weird.

EDIT:
I kind of fixed it by moving her to the basement, for some reason her position was 0 so once I set her back at the basement I could interact with her and ask people about ghost and now she's in my attic.

EDIT 2:
Is it possible to meet Aunt Brandi at all? the people.html has the wrong house marked for her (443 the basement) and she lives at 433 every time I ask Kylie she says no and Mom says she is "on the streets"... as if you were able to meet her just around? been going around for a while and nothing and teleporting via console to her house doesn't show her there, the ring says she's there but like... not "flag_event" there.

Also found a glitch? even if you charm Amy Ross or get her to become charmed GF you can still pester Charlie at the gym to make contact with her.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Im currently on the Apprentice Path and since Charlie was added to the Gym i see no way of charming Officer Khan, if she is at the Gym you get the massage that Charlie is already charmed. did i miss something?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes