Jul 5, 2018
ok im stuck there's nothing in the walkthrough so don't make me go there but anyway idk where to go and what to do after using the large stone is there anyway to stop jess's bimbofication? that the word right?

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone got a save before the update?
DINgogHgDg9gTgFwAwFYBMBmAjAThJrDIjNQrc87QgFhBQ2pS1IHYKy0XrqkWct0ArEixtyXNiBZo0-bGPZoQRHDiqUWKHDOqFSJDPhAAONNRYl0aFPVxXj2HOgzHdSd5i7CPGHG4-ODJbURCE65NZIoZbEYUzR1g5B1hYMMmm6Ambk6Jm5zLL+SJj0ALT0Zg7lJNRVtsXc2CCE0tQA7sJmUgCCcACWAIYAdkMDIgAkEVj4LJoA5gAWMADOCAwhzBjuwt6dpRQixcLUAwBGpwCeKroqOCJChMYWAJowAK7C2Nukhz8gw3MAKYAGwGsiYIXcmgAygBbAbA4FYVyfTCvD5EXY7I6oeEXeBUETg+6+NgYdFYDbbbE-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-sIICssMUaMHq2AoEgIA8Ds+oCHQ6XSvom07G4fzAu8i27nYmFDg6+AOJdrHjkJ5xXC1ogsAVsy4OZfh8K9WU-Cw8JkcFQydBU4RA361h4X5b01UMslEGIpD-SJlIE8mJo9ccABeMBskOaCpRgKAhBj1VUwKfRzV6EoWKoLBUSlpDKNwKlvLZsj8NV-YwLCDBZAMpSmD6ugStL7VOJgXZqFiW0ZvRAxBhcFAEy4fi7Jg+r0Bl4KY5TsIgotyxySS5nVuDwvsygwr9AMRAovaswJqI0unmz2wQto-A7cqyx9HAgK7i4mSO5SZjchSbvbL6O2wssiECoCGqUgaZBxvc5gNF2yi7LUFgSoGA62nDQl6Zg0EoG1Dda4QFJjxTCp9TmnN1V0lCpQD6+F1dl4dwg2ZvMsZDUNLfAktwJ+G5s7PUAOzZvAwSCmNoQPBz2BSWQuSszeNQfYHgeKljdIiOOWRIK8FzuddGKZ6hnyQMMaaS0o7z1cg6bYI5izoNOEMLBPdhiCiAiQMghBc46lQLBZ6+CNw4EFDAIMCB4B1XZFRAoXkQZziFkQiOGYyIoSaBKa25gQimE4EA2gtRQEEG6tiaqbCABm6i+hBlVOWD0IVpgSlEI-JwjCoEbiDDATR2jVTLAHGGSifsST-TRKfERSBThWK0TouAzZHJKHwYcYcsptoBSgJaEEGdHG5EYIWBuIQk7COqjgLuCxRjCg7gYIk60WCvnfICUgXRpDP1wCLGqnpbTQ3+g-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-IEQdxcN+CiPsc9xKqOQiJbGXDbhcNSAo+RnN0twHByIylYo5RDjAgAAqAhgFAVkbqwADi4m6uxN8AB0sIoAw3IKY1w5geRaEpFRIgygwXKp4IDJIJhl5mFOLmsIRiXDW3oDyEosgD1mqsEdO+qBzACC4Mug4QA

copy and paste that into the games load option for these

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
What did you have to do to be able to charm Tess's husband as a male? I honestly don't remember.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
What did you have to do to be able to charm Tess's husband as a male? I honestly don't remember.
Yes and no, if you do not charm him then Tess will stay with him.

If you charm him you do not have to have sex with him or do anything else, but can if you want.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Oh damn so I missed my shot? But I kept getting a message about how charm only works on the feminine.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Oh damn so I missed my shot? But I kept getting a message about how charm only works on the feminine.
As noted above there is a training that allows you to upgrade the charm spell to allow you to charm men. The next time the book is red and allows you to learn a training get this and charm him!

If you do not know about the trainings, is the Book red and blinking in your inventory? Examine it (ie choose the examine option) and then go and talk to Tess or Sir Ronald or Sarah

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
"Charm" involved in the game very often, but "Possession" is not, but it would be interesting to get into someone body and send on erotic adventures the potential of this spell is huge. If someone wants to do this, the author managed to make even secondary characters interesting.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
How to put a spell on somebody? How to learn spell? And more specifically, what should I enter in the search engine (New spell research) when visiting Sir Ronald or Mrs Adams?

Last edited:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
How to put a spell on somebody? How to learn spell? And more specifically, what should I enter in the search engine when visiting Sir Ronald or Mrs Adams?
I'm not a hundred percent sure what you mean. You have spells you learned in the course of the game listed at the right side of your browser window, above the inventory.
What do you mean about the search engine? Just click on the dialog buttons, more will appear when you find stuff they have something to say about. Or do you mean typing in the names of a spell?

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks

There is a simple quest system in your phone, under Notes, it lists tasks in progress and things needed in some cases
So I think I've gotten most of the new material in v14.9.1.3, but the book is glowing. I've examined it, but asking Tess for help yields nothing and there's no option to do anything with the book with Sarah.

Thanks for telling me about the questlog in the phone. The only quest I don't have crossed out is "Jessica is free, but is she a friend?" Is there anything left to be done in this version with Jessica? Is there some quest that I haven't explored? (If so, how?)

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
So I think I've gotten most of the new material in v14.9.1.3, but the book is glowing. I've examined it, but asking Tess for help yields nothing and there's no option to do anything with the book with Sarah.

Thanks for telling me about the questlog in the phone. The only quest I don't have crossed out is "Jessica is free, but is she a friend?" Is there anything left to be done in this version with Jessica? Is there some quest that I haven't explored? (If so, how?)
For the book, same here, I think it's just xp based and gives you a point after X amounts of XP, and current build just offers more XP potential (especially if you go ghost charming) than it does things to spend that XP on.

For Jessica, she's in a hotel room, so just return and ask Bambi where she is, then go to that room, hear her out then take her to find her descendant (Jessica will tell you when she think you're going the right way, it's fairly easy). Once she's been introduced (there's a bug there were you might go through the whole introduction to her descendant twice) leave and come back the next day, and you can now visit the apartment of the descendant, where Jessica will be staying from now on, she's got some cool stuff to tell you about the setting backstory as well as the usual sex stuff.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
As noted above there is a training that allows you to upgrade the charm spell to allow you to charm men. The next time the book is red and allows you to learn a training get this and charm him!

If you do not know about the trainings, is the Book red and blinking in your inventory? Examine it (ie choose the examine option) and then go and talk to Tess or Sir Ronald or Sarah

Thanks I totally forgot about that.

Aug 16, 2018
For Jessica, she's in a hotel room, so just return and ask Bambi where she is, then go to that room, hear her out then take her to find her descendant (Jessica will tell you when she think you're going the right way, it's fairly easy). Once she's been introduced (there's a bug there were you might go through the whole introduction to her descendant twice) leave and come back the next day, and you can now visit the apartment of the descendant, where Jessica will be staying from now on, she's got some cool stuff to tell you about the setting backstory as well as the usual sex stuff.
Thanks for this, but I can't seem to trigger the Bambi conversation. Is there something else I was supposed to have done previously? For what it's worth, I initially chained Jessica in the cellar, but then freed her when I started playing the v14.9.1.3 update.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Sadly the walkthrough seems to be so out of date that just by following it I seem to have locked myself out of a couple of girls.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes