Aug 16, 2018
@cmacleod42 Really love this game--it's one of the ones I always recommend when people criticize HTML games. Looking forward to playing v14.9.1.3.

One question/request: would it be possible to put in a quest/hint system? The walkthroughs (as of 14.9) are a bit of an incomplete hodge-podge; sometimes events don't trigger even though I've followed the walkthrough and I have to wander around a lot before it does. Keeping track of all the quest lines and what I could theoretically do would be really helpful.

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
guys what the difference between update from "version" to "version" and full version? in full version i don't need to download anything but it? and the version to version? what's that?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
guys what the difference between update from "version" to "version" and full version? in full version i don't need to download anything but it? and the version to version? what's that?
version to version usually means like for exempel version 4 to version 5 then it means if you already have version 4 you could download the update (version to version files does in is thread have all files for just the update aka version 5) and the full version is as it state the full version wish means it have all it need to be "version 5" if i take me exempel just to inform you

so in short version to version is sort of as a update from the version before if you allready had it to the new version and the full version is all files including the new stuff and old just to be clear (full version is best to use if you have not download any one before or you have a very old version downloaded )

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
version to version usually means like for exempel version 4 to version 5 then it means if you already have version 4 you could download the update (version to version files does in is thread have all files for just the update aka version 5) and the full version is as it state the full version wish means it have all it need to be "version 5" if i take me exempel just to inform you

so in short version to version is sort of as a update from the version before if you allready had it to the new version and the full version is all files including the new stuff and old just to be clear (full version is best to use if you have not download any one before or you have a very old version downloaded )
thank you i already got it from your 1st line of sentence. thank you again! i thought its something else entirely.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
thank you i already got it from your 1st line of sentence. thank you again! i thought its something else entirely.
good i did mostly write the rest if other person/user was going to ask the same thing so i wanted to be sure that i inform as much and as clear as i can without making it look like i was insulting the other person/user intelligence wish* i did not want to do

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Did you download the full version 14.9.3? The walkthrough in that is for version 14.8.4 and that is the latest released version of the walkthrough. The changes for 14.9 are generally not that complex and have been discussed, main point is know 'how to protect yourself with magic' BEFORE the Seance, so charm Alison before the Seance
Thanks, I was referring to the "walkthrough-capacitor" file in the help folder, when I use it with the latest version (the one I grabbed from TFGamesSite that is when it updated there as I've been subscribed there for a year by now to your mod, I haven't downloaded it from here yet if it's different) the version number reads 14.7.1c, and it's specifically missing stuff that was in that same file before I updated (I didn't even know cousin was in the game yet, found about here in "Charm as if there's No Tomorrow II", which isn't in this version).

As for Alison, I tend to go for the dragon gem and shielded charm ASAP, which means losing the book if you haven't been able to get to Beasely or play male, so I've always been prioritizing that defense.

Reactions: Edwarf

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
@cmacleod42 Really love this game--it's one of the ones I always recommend when people criticize HTML games. Looking forward to playing v14.9.1.3.

One question/request: would it be possible to put in a quest/hint system? The walkthroughs (as of 14.9) are a bit of an incomplete hodge-podge; sometimes events don't trigger even though I've followed the walkthrough and I have to wander around a lot before it does. Keeping track of all the quest lines and what I could theoretically do would be really helpful.
Thanks

There is a simple quest system in your phone, under Notes, it lists tasks in progress and things needed in some cases

yo there's a typo when you swim at the hotel instead of "around the year" its "awound the year" just letting you know
Thanks, will fix

For any mod reading this, the walkthrough link in the OP returns an invalid IP address.
Fix that fucking
anyone has a walkthrough
It is included in the game, check either via the Help option in game or look in the Help folder

Hello again! How to charm Mother?
Please check the Walkthrough it is complex, first thing is charm Tracy, then make sure to deliver the items asked and visit at night. A lot after that depends on if you are on the Apprentice or Murder paths
Note: make a separate save as soon as she leaves for work, if you mess up she is gone from the game forever

And where is standalone mod 8GB? mega link is empty
Please see here for an alternate link
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-9-1-3-cmacleod42.571/post-1940201

How do we start the Bimbo Curse Event?
Please see the update post, in a spoiler I gave all the details needed
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-9-1-3-cmacleod42.571/post-1902601

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes