cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is the MC transforming him/herself a possibility? Or even possible now?
Yes in a limited way, cast transform in the Hidden room, but it is futa for female players or a cock growth for male (with no actual in game effect)

Please remember this is a game of mind control, transformations are a minor side thing and completely optional, except the limited case for Miku

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Query
one comment I keep getting (especially here) is the game is convoluted and difficult or impossible without a walkthough.

Can I please get from people any plot points/events where people were particularly stuck and needed more information or where the event was obtuse or illogical. This is so I can tweak/change or add clues as needed.

BUT
please note I have no intention of making this so the game always tells you what to do next, that is not a game, it is reading a complex book. Similarly the dofference between being difficult and impossible. I want the game to have actual game play and some difficulty

Thanks

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
Query
one comment I keep getting (especially here) is the game is convoluted and difficult or impossible without a walkthough.

Can I please get from people any plot points/events where people were particularly stuck and needed more information or where the event was obtuse or illogical. This is so I can tweak/change or add clues as needed.

Thanks
What might help some people is alot of similar games utilize a chat history that gives you the ability to double back and re-read dialogues incase you missed or forgot details that might help you proceed.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can someone say how i can do that in game scenes can have random images on one action. like blowjob.
Sorry I do not understand what you are asking, if there are multiple choices for images they are pick random. Act are selected based on your gender and in some cases if yo have a strap-on

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Sorry I do not understand what you are asking, if there are multiple choices for images they are pick random. Act are selected based on your gender and in some cases if yo have a strap-on
yes multiple choices for images how i cand do that they are pick random i mean if i want aad some new images for existing characters

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
yes multiple choices for images how i cand do that they are pick random i mean if i want aad some new images for existing characters
If you mean you want to add moer images then you can only replace the existing ones in the folder
Image/People/person

You cannot really add more this is controlled in the Javascript code (well you could by editing the javascrpt, and recompiling but this is a non-trivial exercise unless you know coding a bit)

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
If you mean you want to add moer images then you can only replace the existing ones in the folder
Image/People/person

You cannot really add more this is controlled in the Javascript code (well you could by editing the javascrpt, and recompiling but this is a non-trivial exercise unless you know coding a bit)
yeah i think so... so this code will work or i do something wrong? or i even not close)

if (perYou.isMaleSex()) this.showPersonX(chc === 0 ? "mom11ba" + Math.ceil(Math.random() * 3) + ".jpg" : "mom11bb" + Math.ceil(Math.random() * 3) + ".jpg")

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
yeah i think so... so this code will work or i do something wrong? or i even not close)

if (perYou.isMaleSex()) this.showPersonX(chc === 0 ? "mom11ba" + Math.ceil(Math.random() * 3) + ".jpg" : "mom11bb" + Math.ceil(Math.random() * 3) + ".jpg")
Normally we use the code like
this.showPersonRandomX("mom11b", 3);
to show "mom11ba.jpg" to "mom11bc.jpg"
remember to compile the code using the compile.bat file to create 'compiled.js' the minified version.

There are also functions
showPersonRandomRoX
showPersonRandom
and a number of variations. See person.js

Reactions: septacycell

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how to get cheat mod?
There is no cheat mod, but there is a built-in cheat menu in the game, just select t enable it when you start the game (or enable using the 'Cheat Helper' app in your phone in the Games area
Then expand the left bar (using the + icon) and click the cheat link

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes