NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Did you 'come to' her. As mentioned in the dream did you try and teleport to her from the Sacred clearing at night?

Check back a page or two for a Google Drive link, please remember this is a mod for version 14.8
Thank you appreciate the info

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
I need a few pointers. In my current playthrough so far I have come across 3 areas I could not quite figure out:

1. Tony Tanika - I have tried to unlock or discover his content. Charmed Mrs Tanika as a lover, slut and sex toy could not make him appear. How do I unlock his content and is he a character like John Adams, able to be transformed into a women?

2. After you charmed Bambi i was able to ask her about "guest" at the hotel, she first introduces Donna and later 2 Nurse by the pool. I could not charm them as it was public so I track back, did not trigger the event, completed the shielded charm quest and went back to Bambi to trigger this event. Unfortunately, by this time there was no option to do so. So i track back again trigger the event failed to charm them, completed the shield charm quest but they no longer appear at the hotel pool. What are the steps to Charm these 2 nurses?

3. I have Officer Khan and Mrs Granger in the ICU. I recall in previous versions you can heal them by letting the vampyre feed off them and after 4 weeks or so they healed out of the ICU. I tried this in 14.9+ for some reason they are not healing what am I missing with this event?

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks for story progression.
I noticed that some old photos in the phone are deleted when new ones appear. Is there any limit?
And what's about Tony Tanika? :sneaky:

Sampler

Jun 13, 2017
I can't get the demon vision for Elian. The pool in Titus home only gives normal visions and the pond I get normal and vampire that talks to me. Do I need to do something else? or have a item?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I can't get the demon vision for Elian. The pool in Titus home only gives normal visions and the pond I get normal and vampire that talks to me. Do I need to do something else? or have a item?
Have you done the Seance to summon Kurndorf, that is the only requirement. Possibly you have already seen it? Did you spend the night somewhere and get the dream? Did you try the teleport spell in the Sacred Clearing at night?

Sampler

Jun 13, 2017
Have you done the Seance to summon Kurndorf, that is the only requirement. Possibly you have already seen it? Did you spend the night somewhere and get the dream? Did you try the teleport spell in the Sacred Clearing at night?
I just found the book that allows me to use the pools, i finished Kurndorf story and the witch in now in cellar, I don't have any special options to teleport in the Sacred Clearing. And the only dreams i have occasionally are the Yellow King.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I just found the book that allows me to use the pools, i finished Kurndorf story and the witch in now in cellar, I don't have any special options to teleport in the Sacred Clearing. And the only dreams i have occasionally are the Yellow King.
Check your phone under magical notes, it says if you have had the dream,
"You could teleport from the Sacred Clearing at night to Elian"
If not then I am not clear why the vision does not appear, feel free to post your save for me to check

Sampler

Jun 13, 2017
Check your phone under magical notes, it says if you have had the dream,
"You could teleport from the Sacred Clearing at night to Elian"
If not then I am not clear why the vision does not appear, feel free to post your save for me to check
I could not find the note in my phone. i did use cheats for mana, money and xp but i don't that's the problem is it?
save in spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I could not find the note in my phone. i did use cheats for mana, money and xp but i don't that's the problem is it?
save in spoiler
It is a bug, but you can get around it, get the bottle of wine for Sarah and give it to her, return and cast Hydromancy once or twice

If this fails download the attachment, unzip and copy compiled.js into the Javascripts folder of your game installation

Reactions: Sampler

Sampler

Jun 13, 2017
It is a bug, but you can get around it, get the bottle of wine for Sarah and give it to her, return and cast Hydromancy once or twice

If this fails download the attachment, unzip and copy compiled.js into the Javascripts folder of your game installation
Thanks it was the wine, I got the demon vision and can now proceed with events.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
This game have so much options and passages but i somekind upset the fast corruption so it's like one cast and the girl is your) but i like the route with family because it's really slow and then you cast spell on your family you really have feeling that you achieve something after all this)

Reactions: greenray

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
transform what people effect?
The walkthrough should describe this, but in general
- all men have a M2F transformation currently
- a number of females have BE or Futa transformations (exclusive so one or the other)
- one special case to cat
In general examine the crystal when with someone to get an idea if it is possible

Reactions: Nimil
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes