thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Later in the game you can meet her in the early morning or evening near her apartment
But please note the alternate charm is purely if she is NOT already charmed. You can still meet her near the apartment and thus unlock visiting and events there

You only get the choice for Officer Smith if it is a new game, you do not for a save game from before 14.9.1. You can trigger the choice in the cheat menu, locate her and select the not visited option for Model
You beat me. I figured out I was still playing a html file of 14.9.0. I just started a 14.9.1 file after ALL images have been updated and images are not showing and it appears the pop-up AFTER you hit start game is trying to go onto the web page

Reactions: I4ir0

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Primarily this is a game of mind control, player dominant. There are some physical transformations mainly of others, some M2F some Futa, BE but these are not a major element of the game.
And these things can be done by learning spells?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
And these things can be done by learning spells?
There are a few spells you need to learn first but the "main" one is the one that lets you charm people - charming all the various characters in game and making them your slaves (or in certain cases girlfriends if you wish) is the core of this game.

You learn spells by finding them through story/exploring, since the game is somewhat non-linear - though some events need to be finished in order to trigger new ones. One of the spells also allows you to transform certain characters (mostly men to women) and you can also grow a cock with it if you play a female MC.

Reactions: Flash001

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You beat me. I figured out I was still playing a html file of 14.9.0. I just started a 14.9.1 file after ALL images have been updated and images are not showing and it appears the pop-up AFTER you hit start game is trying to go onto the web page
I am unsure what you mean. If images are not showing then you have probably applied the update incorrectly. the 14.9.1.1 is a update it is not a complete game, you have to apply it to an existing game installation and overwrite the existing files and merge folders

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
There are a few spells you need to learn first but the "main" one is the one that lets you charm people - charming all the various characters in game and making them your slaves (or in certain cases girlfriends if you wish) is the core of this game.

You learn spells by finding them through story/exploring, since the game is somewhat non-linear - though some events need to be finished in order to trigger new ones. One of the spells also allows you to transform certain characters (mostly men to women) and you can also grow a cock with it if you play a female MC.
Thanks ,gonna try it later

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have a question is there any new requirements in order to get legion to appear in the park aside from the Kurndorf seance?
Secondly there seem to be problems with the images when you pick Alanah Rae as Becky Smith

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I am unsure what you mean. If images are not showing then you have probably applied the update incorrectly. the 14.9.1.1 is a update it is not a complete game, you have to apply it to an existing game installation and overwrite the existing files and merge folders
Attached is what I am getting. To make doubly sure all images went where they were supposed to go I downloaded a "clean" copy of 14.9.0. I can do it again. All images were unzipped directly to the file they corresponded to in the base file. ie. Amy-> Explicit->Blonde went to Amy->Explicit Blond. (That was the spelling in the basefile). If blond needs to be changed to blonde-I can do that, but I doubt that would cause the entirety of this error. Perhaps I need to go back and find one of the fixes posted for 14.9.0 and apply that?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a question is there any new requirements in order to get legion to appear in the park aside from the Kurndorf seance?
Secondly there seem to be problems with the images when you pick Alanah Rae as Becky Smith
No changes, but the appearance in not only based on doing the Seance, that is one criteria, you have to also visit some key localtions a few times (see the walkthrough) in this case outside the library

What image problems? I have had one report for the sex scene image, but nothing else

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Attached is what I am getting. To make doubly sure all images went where they were supposed to go I downloaded a "clean copy of 14.9.0. I can do it again. All images were unzipped directly to the file they corresponded to in the base file. ie. Amy-> Explicit->Blonde went to Amy->Explicit Blond. (That was the spelling in the basefile). If blond needs to be changed to blonde-I can do that, but I doubt that would cause the entirety of this error. Perhaps I need to go back and find one of the fixes posted for 14.9.0 and apply that?
I am not sure what is wrong there is is a major issue, it does look like you are only using the html file only or something like that, but I am unsure. Please check the files and folders for instance are the folders and files in a subfolder below that of the folder with the html. Are the folders size around 750Mb in total. I think you have very likely messed up applying the update. Either redo it, get 14.9 apply 14.9.1.1 again, or wait for the full install later today

The folders for Amy must be exactly as in the update, so it must be Blonde otherwise you will not see images for Amy

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks for looking! I'm certain it is operator error but I just can't find it. I've dutifully attempted it 3-4 times today. I'll wait for the full install. Sorry for the inconvenience.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for looking! I'm certain it is operator error but I just can't find it. I've dutifully attempted it 3-4 times today. I'll wait for the full install. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Could you check one thing, start the game, and then open the Javascript console (usually hit F12) are any errors shown?

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
I must say, this update (along with 14.9 in general) is really good @cmacleod42 , I cant wait for the entire story to be fully finished!
I want to ask you what are the different paths which you can take with Jessica? I know that you can be her ally and take her to meet the Gypsy, but what else can happen with her when she ie. escapes the seance or if she becomes your enemy? Could you please list the different paths that are (or will) be available with her?
Thanks!

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
does zoey has an apartment too?
I asking myself that too
Not yet.

I am not sure what is wrong there is is a major issue, it does look like you are only using the html file only or something like that, but I am unsure. Please check the files and folders for instance are the folders and files in a subfolder below that of the folder with the html. Are the folders size around 750Mb in total. I think you have very likely messed up applying the update. Either redo it, get 14.9 apply 14.9.1.1 again, or wait for the full install later today

The folders for Amy must be exactly as in the update, so it must be Blonde otherwise you will not see images for Amy
Hmmm, looking at my game folder, I see I have both, blonde and blond folder for Amy (I did an update of 14.9, not a full install). Is that on purpose or is it possible that that is the cause for people somehow having trouble?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes