cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I must say, this update (along with 14.9 in general) is really good @cmacleod42 , I cant wait for the entire story to be fully finished!
I want to ask you what are the different paths which you can take with Jessica? I know that you can be her ally and take her to meet the Gypsy, but what else can happen with her when she ie. escapes the seance or if she becomes your enemy? Could you please list the different paths that are (or will) be available with her?
Thanks!
There will be more for Jessica escaped but that will wait for a later release

Not yet.

Hmmm, looking at my game folder, I see I have both, blonde and blond folder for Amy (I did an update of 14.9, not a full install). Is that on purpose or is it possible that that is the cause for people somehow having trouble?
Only the folder Blonde is used in the game, the other must be a left over on an earlier release and is now unused. You can just delete it

Reactions: Dreadder

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Only the folder Blonde is used in the game, the other must be a left over on an earlier release and is now unused. You can just delete it
Happy to say I solved my issue from yesterday. While I did move over everythig in Images. I failed to realize UI, Javascripts etc were only partial updates. I did that with another clean copy and the start up is running correct. Once I port over all of the new images I should be good to go.

Question though in Images there is a file for GenerixSex. But in 14.9 file it was titled GenericSex. Unless you tell me otherwise I'm assuming it should be Generic Sex and I will not change the name.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Happy to say I solved my issue from yesterday. While I did move over everythig in Images. I failed to realize UI, Javascripts etc were only partial updates. I did that with another clean copy and the start up is running correct. Once I port over all of the new images I should be good to go.

Question though in Images there is a file for GenerixSex. But in 14.9 file it was titled GenericSex. Unless you tell me otherwise I'm assuming it should be Generic Sex and I will not change the name.
It is a typo, does not really matter though, the images are not currently used

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Now Elian can only be found at the bar and pool? I can only drink with her in a bar?

I found an image of Elian's name "pregnant"
Is this part of the game right now
There are a number of thngs while chatting with her in the bar, also she can do a dance. Talk to Jade after you talk to her the first time to trigger another event.

But that is all, the pregnant image is unused currently

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Android Help
A person at the TF Games Site is failing to run the game on an Android device. I know people have said the game works on these devices. I do not have one but have tried emulators and it worked.

Can anyone offer any tips for using the game on said devices?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I have a question regarding Adele's on call event. I always get the text that it's to public here and order her to dress back when I call her on the phone, so I wonder if there is a particular spot I should call her from or is the event just unfinished for now?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a question regarding Adele's on call event. I always get the text that it's to public here and order her to dress back when I call her on the phone, so I wonder if there is a particular spot I should call her from or is the event just unfinished for now?
No, that is all there is to the event at this time. It does seem incomplete, but I do not recall any other plans for it

Out of curiosity, because that's never killed any cats or anything...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
perYou.folder

Reactions: Saatha and Dreadder

kakashi_551

Jan 12, 2019
I have done a couple of playthroughs but I have not encountered Elian besides the dream. I follow the walkthrough but there is no other mention of her besides talking with Jade, is there something else I have to do to actually encounter her?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have done a couple of playthroughs but I have not encountered Elian besides the dream. I follow the walkthrough but there is no other mention of her besides talking with Jade, is there something else I have to do to actually encounter her?
Did you 'come to' her. As mentioned in the dream did you try and teleport to her from the Sacred clearing at night?

Stand Alone Mod link does not appear to be working. Is there an alternative option?
Check back a page or two for a Google Drive link, please remember this is a mod for version 14.8

Reactions: F9Zoney

dodof95

Jul 14, 2017
abracadabra

Changelog for the current release
Version 14.9.1.3
  • Convince Charlie to let you see Amy, 3 options, 4 for female Charlie. Some more effective than others.
  • Meet Amy, and either charm her or convince to be uncharmed girlfriend. Charm can be 'charmed girlfriend' or 'secretly a slave'
  • Bimbo Curse event (written by Northwind) - only happens if you imprison Jessica
  • Alternate charm process for Madison and an apartment for her. Expanded sex scenes at her office and home
  • If you miss charming Emily in her office there is a later encounter in the laundromat (sole encounter for said location currently)
  • Additional scenes for Elian, her story is still incomplete but progresses here
  • Alternate model for Officer Becky Smith (Alanah Rae, from Blogna's mod), selected on first meeting or via cheat menu
  • Image changes for some items and creatures, notably magic stones, Aftane. Changed King in Yellow images. New dream, demon in bath
  • Image changes for Mr. Beasley as submitted by a fan, to consistently use Johnny Sinns for all images
  • Additional image variations for Kristin and two new sex scenes (1 male, 1 female) at her home
  • Alternate charm scene for Kristin intended for the case you miss charming her at the Bank on the murder path but can be encountered otherwise. Opened via Ms Titus
  • Fallback scene if you fail to free Amy and Catherine from Mr Beasley. You can order him once charmed to get them and then free them
  • Customised dance scene for multiple characters
  • Additional nudist images mostly from Bologna's mod
  • Additional end game pregnant scenes
  • Pool images for Zoey
  • Additional edits for Bambi alternate model
  • You can delete 'standard' wallpaper images from your phone, ie the built in ones
  • Some additional options in the cheat menu for people to select model/gender/events for specific people
  • Bug fixes and probably additions...

Reactions: F9Zoney and cvbn28c
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes