ouda

Apr 30, 2018
Mr Beasley - charm him and then cast the Transform spell now you have the crystal with Kurndorf bound into it

Davy - you have to have him moved to the cellar. Charm Antia and visit her again, have sex and talk to her about guarding Davy
thanks i am gonna try it

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
does anyone know where the browser local storage is saving the files to?

specifically opera browser.
Commonly an internal database, you cannot access the files individually they do not usually exist as such. There are tools that can browse the data, but you can just use the Save To File option in the game or Load From File etc

What did you want to know for?

If the saves are missing
a) check you are using the exact same folder name for the game, this can be used as part of the index to access the saves
b) if you ran something to clear cookies etc then realistically they are gone

Reactions: ender513

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
started a new game on the current version and the prompts for learning the sub-skills for magic doesn't appear like masculine charm for instance
I believe that maxculine charm requires manipulative charm and that until you learn conserving/harvesting mana they will take two of the three upgrade skills you can choose from.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
what i meant was none of the upgrades appear or even the prompt to help translate the book further
If you want to upgrade your magic in this game you need to do the following.
1. Charm some people to get magic experience.
2. Examine the book in the top of your inventory.
3. When it flashes red you can upgrade 1+ ability by visiting Tess whereever she might be or obtain a skill such as defence from magic by Alison or hypnotic suggestion from Beasley.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello, I can't get the magnet anymore. The radio is not delivered. What am I missing? Cheers.
Reload from the save when Tracy tried to join you in bed. In the morning do to the kitchen, DO NOT listen in, just leave the house and you will meet Madison and get it

OR
use the cheat menu and add the item

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I believe that maxculine charm requires manipulative charm and that until you learn conserving/harvesting mana they will take two of the three upgrade skills you can choose from.

I think he meant that he has the Book blinking, but when he talks to Jess, he doesn't have the option to ask for help deciphering it.

You need to open it once and if you have enough exp then you should be able to ask.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
On the murder path. There seems to be a bug when charming Gina in the musuem. It gives you an option. Unattractive stonge female. Or slave calling out for master. And it freezes up with there. Blocking you from continuing or even going back. Resulting in having to reload, only to get stuck again.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
On the murder path. There seems to be a bug when charming Gina in the musuem. It gives you an option. Unattractive stonge female. Or slave calling out for master. And it freezes up with there. Blocking you from continuing or even going back. Resulting in having to reload, only to get stuck again.
This has been reported and is fixed for the next version 14.9.2

Until then just do not charm her at the museum, charm her at her home

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
This has been reported and is fixed for the next version 14.9.2

Until then just do not charm her at the museum, charm her at her home
I really hate to be this person but this is the second or third time I've seen you mention 14.9.2 Any teasers you can share

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I really hate to be this person but this is the second or third time I've seen you mention 14.9.2 Any teasers you can share
The release of 14.9.2 is a small update to

- fix assorted bug reports (Northwind sent me a large batch, and also other reports from here and elsewhere)
- add the post charm content for Charlie and Amy
- small changes for Seraphina
- Northwind sent a couple more scenes for Jessica
- some changes to events from the discussion on clarifying story progression and hinting
- some more customised dance scenes
- maybe a dial-in threesome or so
- Zoey has an apartment

Reactions: Nimil and cvbn28c

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I cant find a purpose for the laundry mat. Does it have a use in the murder path?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes