Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone have a full male save file?
What exactly do you mean by full male save? There are three different paths in the game (apprentice, murder and conspiracy), so there would be a different save for any of them.

You'd also miss a lot of content, since the largest scenes for each character are usually one time events (charming of the character or in some cases special events). So if you're feeling a bit lazy, I suggest you rather use the ingame cheats for mana and money and play it through that way. :)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
merci but i have do it to and it don't work
Mr Beasley - charm him and then cast the Transform spell now you have the crystal with Kurndorf bound into it

Davy - you have to have him moved to the cellar. Charm Antia and visit her again, have sex and talk to her about guarding Davy

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
in addition to cmaleod42:
You must received the call from jessica, answear "cock" to be able to transform male to female
Of course you must have the soul crystal

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
in addition to cmaleod42:
You must received the call from jessica, answear "cock" to be able to transform male to female
Of course you must have the soul crystal
The phone call answer is no longer needed, too many people were not realising it mattered and there was a bug that was tricky to fix. I removed the requirement.

If you do not want to M2F or Futa transform people then do not do it, the game will alllow you to if you want always

if I brother love tracy can i fix it?
Sorry I do not know what you mean, do you want to change from having Tracy as a lover to just being your sister and charmed?

You can re-cast the Charm spell on her after a little time and choose the other option. You can do this at home (kitchen/living room) or if you go swimming with her

Mar 22, 2017
What exactly do you mean by full male save? There are three different paths in the game (apprentice, murder and conspiracy), so there would be a different save for any of them.

You'd also miss a lot of content, since the largest scenes for each character are usually one time events (charming of the character or in some cases special events). So if you're feeling a bit lazy, I suggest you rather use the ingame cheats for mana and money and play it through that way. :)
Like how the full save on this tread is with a female MC, i would like one where its a male. Any path.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Like how the full save on this tread is with a female MC, i would like one where its a male. Any path.
You can use the cheat menu and change your gender to male, select View People, locate 'You' and select 'Change' link next to Gender
So you can use the save and make it male. You can also rename your character there too

Reactions: Dreadder

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
The phone call answer is no longer needed, too many people were not realising it mattered and there was a bug that was tricky to fix. I removed the requirement.

If you do not want to M2F or Futa transform people then do not do it, the game will alllow you to if you want always

Sorry I do not know what you mean, do you want to change from having Tracy as a lover to just being your sister and charmed?

You can re-cast the Charm spell on her after a little time and choose the other option. You can do this at home (kitchen/living room) or if you go swimming with her
It weild, because in my 14.9.1.3 save i can't transform mr.beasley or mr adams till i receive the phone call. You can confirm it again by mr adams, please ?

7RON

Sep 1, 2018
Hey Guys, I'm stuck... I don't have the book, I got the silver ring and every time I go to Mr Beasly he charms me and the game ends.
What did I forgot?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Hey Guys, I'm stuck... I don't have the book, I got the silver ring and every time I go to Mr Beasly he charms me and the game ends.
What did I forgot?
You need an item or spell to not get charmed, silver ring does nothing against spells but it can remove spells.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Sadly, it says the save is compatible with version 14.8 or later, but the update file is from version 14.9.0 to 14.9.1.3.
As I said, and I am the developer of the game, the update will upgrade any version of 14.8 or later TO version 14.9.1.3

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes