TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I wish it was easier to add my own gifs and videos to the game , Apocalyptic World got me spoiled and ruined the replay of games like this. Now I have to wait until the next update to enjoy anything . I'll have to learn how to code one of these days.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I wish it was easier to add my own gifs and videos to the game , Apocalyptic World got me spoiled and ruined the replay of games like this. Now I have to wait until the next update to enjoy anything . I'll have to learn how to code one of these days.
You can easily replace any image in the game now, just keep the filename the same and it will use your replacement. You can use any extension of .jpg, .gif, .mp4 and in soe cases .png

Without coding you cannot easily add additional variations but some can be added, check the file
Javascripts/images.js
this is a list of people/events and images shown. Only a subset of possible images is included here but you can change the number
e.g for Doctor Kay
JavaScript:
    DoctorKay: {
        poledance: 2,
        smssexy: "smssexya,smssexyb,smssexyc,smssexyd"
    },
So change poledance images, currently shows images
poledancea.jpg
poledanceb.jpg
change to a 3 and add
poledancec.jpg

For the sms case just add an imagename of an arbitrary format
eg
smssexy: "smssexya,smssexyb,smssexyc,smssexyd,myimage"
In each case the image must be in the folder
Images/People/DoctorKay

You can change the format so
poledance: "poledancea,poledanceb,mypole1,mypole2"

For any event/act listed in this file you can rearrange as you like

You SHOULD be able to add more acts,
eg
bondageplay: 5
and add bondageplaye.jpg

NOTE: this is a Javascript Object code, it is NOT json, but somewhat related, as you see the act name is not in quotes

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
You can easily replace any image in the game now, just keep the filename the same and it will use your replacement. You can use any extension of .jpg, .gif, .mp4 and in soe cases .png

Without coding you cannot easily add additional variations but some can be added, check the file
Javascripts/images.js
this is a list of people/events and images shown. Only a subset of possible images is included here but you can change the number
e.g for Doctor Kay
JavaScript:
    DoctorKay: {
        poledance: 2,
        smssexy: "smssexya,smssexyb,smssexyc,smssexyd"
    },
So change poledance images, currently shows images
poledancea.jpg
poledanceb.jpg
change to a 3 and add
poledancec.jpg

For the sms case just add an imagename of an arbitrary format
eg
smssexy: "smssexya,smssexyb,smssexyc,smssexyd,myimage"
In each case the image must be in the folder
Images/People/DoctorKay

You can change the format so
poledance: "poledancea,poledanceb,mypole1,mypole2"

For any event/act listed in this file you can rearrange as you like

You SHOULD be able to add more acts,
eg
bondageplay: 5
and add bondageplaye.jpg

NOTE: this is a Javascript Object code, it is NOT json, but somewhat related, as you see the act name is not in quotes
Oh wow thanks! I didn't think it'd be so easy, I mean I haven't tried it yet but it looks easy at least.

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
Lesbian yes, lots, play as a female.
Male x Male there is some but not a lot if you play as a male. There are 2 to 4 male characters you can have sex with/make into a lover
Should note that any MM content can easily be skipped (and all 2-4 males can be changed into females in the course of the game).

Aug 13, 2017
Look at the Help folder for walkthrough....... or use the handy dandy Search function that the site has. Searching is easier and fastest way to find out if someone else has asked the same question.
I've used the handy dandy seach function and all the answers are vague. It would've been easier to type something if you know the answer or just not reply at all instead here you wasted both our time

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
iirc you need to charm mia(bambi's mom) after 10 days she arrives, bambi sends you a message, then you get a crystal ring and you can move keana then to your attic
but that info is in the walkthrough...

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks, so I don't need to do anything with the wooden box I found in some crypt?
You never actually need the wooden box, and if you’re finding it in Kurndorf’s tomb you’re probably on the Apprentice or Conspiracy path, where it doesn’t do anything. On the murder path you use it in conjunction with the blue key to get extra mana stones.

TheOneWhoSee

Jul 17, 2019
Not Sure if Its just me or if I did something wrong but a few things aren't working for me. (Following the walktrhought)
1. Option to talk to mom about the aunt not appearing
2.Sarah not giving the unlife spell(Or me dying in the sacred cove)
3.Ellie not allowing me to call her mom to charm her(I ended up cheating to charm her)

My save(14.14b):
GoNgogHgDg9gTgFwAwFYCMakBYAcAmAZjQLxAE4s0UCB2YjYvPRygrdJ9IgnmlLLEipVCGIXQx8cSHGRRMMzOunRpWBCpgxFh-GjQ1MmBECTI08dHiiSXCBG4RyUkrwjRduNn23meY3PEo0PBR5YPwIoJCbHiwSeTiE+LYEnlTQnCTQgzZOYgy8TVdbLAM0OUJqAFpqIKzaoiQiMnsvLABbTBa8ACMAORhemAATAE8AegBZAEMAGwBTIQAScUxcFD4imhGOmAA7AEsARwBXBZmANxm9ka00aTxqsSFmgLFMZiQQAGcACxmcAO91cWlBb1BYK+NAAxgC4IsxvdBA8mtgACJXJEQoRQzAoADmfxgPwQbHiLzBryeDGp6xmvV6Yx4IHUZDkAEECfsFj8MOxNjwAJowU7dd5fT6YEAzfYEhZzGZFLgCPgAZQ68zmD1YoQIIrFPHeeNQmrG8B0QmYKBAACUZnCFfzGKYDWo0R9bJgyB04L0Lj9EcwMIKcNQsLNFvzLOx9aKCgFJXSkGQZiMFQsgT8fhpQVgQO6QOiFkcfgsdY9mm6cZ7oTcxlmc-FVDQcAAhOCnHkIBDl17NWgUyHJsgwmYIP6Zw481IF+QFuivAL5rBkHFJqWoADWYzmhz7IWUAGld-uQ58CFlqx6TSBenBZSNDmxIWCAuhsCBysPNyhZYcEBmIgC2IVc1x1MpBDjMUaxNFBehuXpnxCLBQjUPwPxoAApXkfkOMdUSkaCqBvZMCA6Q4gJQ+gZCwAAZQ4fhmfkcDQGgq3jGjcWTFAxyBOY8iEAQtBQABhQEYG1NDbDIK941gniFT3BYSDQoh2CwDk9wgB4PyKDiYNI39FkOIkQTEwFFSpcUfy9JBYXhZSQRAAAxBZNSjfsbO4zcZgAK1lBYEC3JTmUUEJTCtFxUWvRNQIIJc7LTBZ7xmEK5jmMY-DoUgbGshTNywJ8nxBRLXiMuyUHcw5MpBMg6IOAk1S3Q5EHyiqvhQQCOg6bFKS8gq7KwAlp2Y3ENA7Q4RnlHty2cIhmGIrjJTEL4QDHX0xn2NhNlRBxqBwHB2N01aDANJQOulAF9n2GY-hIGgyDQED8yO3EUlYWLbLW+ZGIOFoCz1d6qE++TLtQPyS32MKyBAkAcFEv44EYhAzyySgyGIo1vvWLdx3LEJmIiywnpQTGNBAMq0XBm44B+AkHzlTMHtYm1dsetU-mnMY2zmc53XQTHzpQfB2S+JNoS3ZHSWnVTWFZLQwwvAzvNraVFllGd2CEJ6SGemgQEi-lWnZaCmFMOKrU3EA5lFRiVIqVQbSmA58LG95Bs6gkGSZNhhFYgtTfZIRnH4ARiM9zAaE1J8fmBWwydQVoYlmZGiZIbgvp8oajlu3hwrUTEjgg9i5MM41kywAAvGAFj6mJbRquuQlodiI-B6PXbOOa2MoOcTBDtgDbN91LeEOzyJgDo-fkGZqj8bRTFbCKwEWCBGJ1MIhGIzHjRcTqEAfGEkUkZxUEe9gOWRp1ohIeI3Wx7PoQ6BVGKY0rUWXTFLmxcGUBGQElEeD+FQmEBKOpMZFHbu8XAuACx2R2LyVqCwVKXmCHgd6QRbA7w9B6OyIB0rKQ0OyfqHtwY4CgCWBUMBKEfwGh3Sc45JxwEsBIUEWQv5YlViaHAHQfhwAuN7fYlgGDgI4a4LA38wraAlM8Tc0cfh+QOLydS6AQCkCKHIFAvMHRbhLqYYiFs8xHTUJuH0b9bZCIzpQNmht+BHnxihJQZdnrgx9HTQCRw8ZBBApeBxgFka3TUKhKg1As5q3snw1GCBTh8iIIuL8xA8qgSsOdFuFdCoUS3KcF8+AQDoAkB+d6sN3QGiwM8Vwf8eQZSAvkNiZUZE4yQLKU4dN3ILCsZYVQJhU7-HduCcGvR9itLLExfYIwHx6x0A4AACjMUyc1QEaGgU0sgIwYAwgQPAPGWVyAhEsO9fAyzwlwSfIFYCrE54YJtM4L8YjUIcJHtQAITQQhQgwesgAZp8-CmYEI9n+s9VioRNgdguDdRZIRWIrKfpgGEMBvm-LphRCcJAQLEBAFpWUd0dRQrOvGR+EThiIphJmLc10WYMBoLMWOwJ5pRxhSta2UAbgKiAmikQAgyYoBmYcShcBoyXhVpHFMSi-i3QAXwjOQkEp8AjPMcs0RSD4tOEwEVWBezZh8WoNcb1tD5hVZwchlx8JbLTi0CwYZmhlHYhYKgVpaCoBhRE9azC4DMgcNxBpIqbYzFaSWLQuAKjOE5jMPqAzjSrXxExB890KjWlYrJR4cjKkhmpn3EWb5Kpxx+e7D2ZCMmVXWTdWpezSBsFXlGYg+hhUelAWTQqACf7ARDOQfQIAFiRgWBMAAqvsOEgIX53H7F8amUoIm034UMJC+wcxsUBrKxGllm7+Fys6k0GrRp+AWkkyMgFnR+EIG6IcsLmgzH+GwfApCI1NPgkFBAuyvXtULZ1PGcBNRMGCOCAtTSsC20VHfS0g9OE-24cmaObKjgqXiMGdhaJJFcJFTQJi1wS10J-aerA7lNQkEhOAoIsMoInMrlXX66Gb2npACM04Vkn30JfVHa4HQoANgPA4EI3qaQbiGgFdMJBpAYE5FNEsNIAhIY2vyn4dTv0UYiVVPcspczcRwGqU4MIYSnF6LE59bgs1fF4Ygf8eMh5sO9X-SG2ZUF8HQjaGT5UXndEpsE1ghU+bH3uJYAA6lzBAPIwp+HDmuFAxY9j7DA2YssD4oBczzoe9C2BwLzS2MF9y8c-4EjGFAH4Hr2DEFkKyDkaH6NNJoBZvCY4iAcIUK8D67FgxjteSOPCcAgS3TmMOjFQqqQKHBjCAkix9jXEWFsgA7vsC2OAAB0VtmihEpqJ2TPDslwHGfAT5Pg2JVDPlm+zEjcM0QpBg5grEJ7mhyaY5ZRQKidYeMQKm7G0QEjBHfZosgPxEDJqIESpBmjslaAY67iZ8xMHwHF+Q4UQnqIeItZgCgcqcEINg4wd8ULqNXKETgBZUJ5BgwIZVP3SCoREfOHgtoYBZXtepKCLcByhGwNUeJthqhrhaIIZglMCDz3m-EZojQ3guE5wIen1phdCvKQPWwHhgK+El8YWwAn6BvKYHVx6BRBB2XQrkDjesCipoSi0N5uvFcFAx7JHoO6ev0AWqIDgjgwiw7my9poohZss4c9gJozzt7Skq1b0QbvQcc4wYwBKC80Ug6NAWYCzzDaHuApa1oh0lXY5+xyxn8TGBtxEQ9Qg+lLSVaNKhXEMAZkLBoYsCYAAVXCEwfh8LLBAMYMJJt+SgASa0cg0FlFoA2-MkDcAyE+xhA2WR9oCiwL0ee7oF55bntQWgVQHDqKhwIUfuBZAYU2Or-MagofwKzbSZpLsjjdw5NcTAABCGEOAXYjB+NMLu5wz8zAmAASU1PKe-pfy-dvEptfYEwG07qYWU2reBIAANLfvfsficE-tcG-h-ryBMN-lABXn-sAYAbTFtGxC3m3pAaMNAY-gsM-ggTMJ-sgWXqgb-lgQAUAdgVgLgRAVAQ-ifnAS-u-mQUgSgWgTQZgf-sQIwfgXfiwbAcQfARweQdwdQf-nwcASEIIcwTAafuIYgV-pQTwTIXQWFmgIIUAA

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Not Sure if Its just me or if I did something wrong but a few things aren't working for me. (Following the walktrhought)
1. Option to talk to mom about the aunt not appearing
2.Sarah not giving the unlife spell(Or me dying in the sacred cove)
3.Ellie not allowing me to call her mom to charm her(I ended up cheating to charm her)

My save(14.14b):
The same here is fairly early for both 1 and 2.
1. call Kylie and meet her (mornings when you are near her home). Repeat a couple of times
2. The save is at the very start of the vampire events, you have a week or two before the attack
If you cannot get these to work at the appropriate time please post a save game closer to the time. I see no issues here

But for 3. there is a known bug in 14.14b for Ellie/Carol attached is a fix that should work for you. To use download, unzip and copy compiled.js into the Javascripts folder of your game installation

Is update 14.14b the latest one or are there some compiled fixes somewhere on this thread to add as well?
No, 14.14b is the last release, no fixes have been posted. The only significant issue is the Ellie one discussed above. I had posted a fix for this at the Hypnopics Collective a while ago

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes