cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So I Have Tess at the hotel bar but I paused research and I cannot seem to get back to the room with her and the puzzle. any ideas what to do?
Unsure what could be wrong, if you speak to her there should be the option to go to the room with her. What do you mean by paused the research? Do you mean the research she was doing at the library?

Are you playing the latest version of the game 14.14b?

The game does do an auto save at the start of every game day, so you could reload back and try these events again?

ThrowaWolf

Mar 6, 2022
Unsure what could be wrong, if you speak to her there should be the option to go to the room with her. What do you mean by paused the research? Do you mean the research she was doing at the library?

Are you playing the latest version of the game 14.14b?

The game does do an auto save at the start of every game day, so you could reload back and try these events again?

Finally figured it out xD used the phone to call her back to the library from the Hotel. I left her in the room there and could not get back in at all.

Battlelordgrim

Aug 31, 2022
i am playing on murder's path and have defeated the legion and want to activate bambi mom event
but i have to meet anita but i redeployed her from the secret room in school after charming her where to find her?
When i chat with her and ask where she is she says in her home
Where is her home??

ashwo1

Jun 2, 2022
How can I use the mod on the homepage and the latest version of the game at the same time? The mod version is 14.8.2.please give some help

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How can I use the mod on the homepage and the latest version of the game at the same time? The mod version is 14.8.2.please give some help
That mod is a standalone version. You can't combine them.
AFAIK some elements of the mod have been incorporated by the dev into the main game.

ashwo1

Jun 2, 2022
That mod is a standalone version. You can't combine them.
AFAIK some elements of the mod have been incorporated by the dev into the main game.
What a pity. I think some of the dialogues and pictures included in the mod are more suitable for the dark route than the main body. Will the mod author not update it again?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
What a pity. I think some of the dialogues and pictures included in the mod are more suitable for the dark route than the main body. Will the mod author not update it again?
No, you could have used the search function to find the answer to your question.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The author has stated they do not intend to update it again.

Reactions: rockworld

junocum

Feb 28, 2023
am curious is the latest version of the game 14.14b? in the links or separate files you add modify to the existing game

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I dont get the option for MRs. Granger to attack the guard in the museum. Did I miss something?
Is she fully charmed? Did you walk out during her charm process and return and she is wearing a sluttier dress? In this stage she will not attack the guard, you need to re-charm her back at home if you want to do this.

This is the only reason there is no attack option

Kirikaru

Dec 13, 2018
Is she fully charmed? Did you walk out during her charm process and return and she is wearing a sluttier dress? In this stage she will not attack the guard, you need to re-charm her back at home if you want to do this.

This is the only reason there is no attack option
Thank you. I will try recharming her then

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes