SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
No, you must have this confused with another game. There are limited other versions of this or mods released by fans to date. None were anime/video game related
The Company has two picture modes, real or anime cartoony images. I think maybe that's the one poster might have been referring to

TheRebo

Apr 25, 2022
Hi! cmacleod42!, I've been looking at the gym all day continuously for one whole week. But I can't find Brandi, I've also tried calling Kylie on afternoon, but she keeps not answering. Please help!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi! cmacleod42!, I've been looking at the gym all day continuously for one whole week. But I can't find Brandi, I've also tried calling Kylie on afternoon, but she keeps not answering. Please help!
You can only meet Aunt Brandi after having met Kylie a few times when you call her. Kylie will only answer in the mornings not afternoons as she is doing her volleyball practice in the afternoon

Reactions: rockworld

TheRebo

Apr 25, 2022
You can only meet Aunt Brandi after having met Kylie a few times when you call her. Kylie will only answer in the mornings not afternoons as she is doing her volleyball practice in the afternoon
Wow thanks!, I think i should call her in the afternoon

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
the file sizes are getting large enough that i cant even download them anymore :(
In what sort of device or case here. I have made sure to keep the Android apk within the allowed limits (under 4gb) and the versions are not hugely growing recently. If you use the MEGA link please always use their MEGAsync app as it allows downloads of arbitrary sizes, sure for free it is about 5Gb per day but the last release of the game is at about 4Gb

enguy

Jan 28, 2024
Glad to see this forum is still active. I'm getting stuck... playing the online version (V 14.14B), and can't get the hair from the safe in the museum (museum has been closed, used Pass to enter, go the safe, Pass "bounces off" safe). Can't charm anyone at the Kelly house, or anyone at the hotel. Can't go to the secret room for the seance. Can't get to Davy's room, even using Pass. Lots of characters I'm reading should be charmed, I can't charm. I don't know if this is just a buggy version I'm playing, or I missed a crucial step somewhere that's locking all this stuff. Thoughts?

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Glad to see this forum is still active. I'm getting stuck... playing the online version (V 14.14B), and can't get the hair from the safe in the museum (museum has been closed, used Pass to enter, go the safe, Pass "bounces off" safe). Can't charm anyone at the Kelly house, or anyone at the hotel. Can't go to the secret room for the seance. Can't get to Davy's room, even using Pass. Lots of characters I'm reading should be charmed, I can't charm. I don't know if this is just a buggy version I'm playing, or I missed a crucial step somewhere that's locking all this stuff. Thoughts?
Davy's house you have to get refused by his mom trying to enter his room from withing the house before pass will work from without. See if you can get Gina (the guard's) address from the museum and then pass into her house - probs want to open the museum again so she won't be there first.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
When you say online version, there is no 'official' version posted online, unless you are doing so through the TFGamesSite, anywhere else is posting the game without consent

The lock can be found at the museum in the security office (not the safe) OR at in her bathroom at home

As noted you need to deal with Mrs Robbins to be able to get to Davy's room, preferably charm Tina and her

Why can't you charm either of Janet or Debra? Did you bring Debra home? If so you can only charm if you know shielded charm. There should be an option to go with Debra back to the park for a walk. In that case they can be separately charmed

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
Is there any version of the mod either compressed or hosted somewhere that dosent have transfer limits?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anita doesnt appear. I dont know if missed a trigger or smth.
These events are quite different between the murder and apprentice paths, which are you on?

On the apprentice path the main thing you need to do is resolve the events for Legion, deliver the relic one way or the other
On the murder path did you send Officer Khan to arrest Davy or otherwise have you met Ms. Jones in her classroom and tried the pass spell

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
when new version is coming ?
I am unsure, I have only been working slowly recently on the game, some real life things mostly, but getting back now, working on Jade and a sort of add-on for holiday events (like Christmas etc) based on an internal calendar in the game. The add-on is partly driven so it can be worked on independent of the main releases and as the Android version is near the maximum size allowed.

As I replied recently 1-2 months but not certain

Reactions: rockworld

rockworld

Aug 21, 2019
I am unsure, I have only been working slowly recently on the game, some real life things mostly, but getting back now, working on Jade and a sort of add-on for holiday events (like Christmas etc) based on an internal calendar in the game. The add-on is partly driven so it can be worked on independent of the main releases and as the Android version is near the maximum size allowed.

As I replied recently 1-2 months but not certain
No worries. Take your time. It's gonna be good with lots of new things to do in time pretty sure :D

Reactions: CrypticMight
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes