cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey I'm using joiplay to play the game but I can't seem to be able to save. Can anyone help?
Saves are stored in browser local storage or in indexDB storage. You may wish to check if there are any settings in joiplay about storage, or check the browser setting under privacy/security and similar when you are playing

Last edited:

s197382

Apr 25, 2017
Alison's Chant You now know how to protect yourself magically, as long as you have at least 20 mana,Unable to learn Defending yourself with magic( book red)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Alison's Chant You now know how to protect yourself magically, as long as you have at least 20 mana,Unable to learn Defending yourself with magic( book red)
Sorry I do not know what you are saying here, do you mean Alison will not teach you? If so you need more magical experience, go an charm someone else and check back

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
There is no spell per se for the chant. Click the yellow notepad along the bottom of your phone, and the the magic wand (I think) on the left and it should tell you that you know how to defend yourself.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
everytime i undo an action or load a save everything in the file is gone, even my inventory items, is this because of anything?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
everytime i undo an action or load a save everything in the file is gone, even my inventory items, is this because of anything?
Nothing in the game, it probably is most likely a browser setting or add-on that is restricting the use of local storage/indexDB/cookies.
Either that or a very broken download. If you have nothing that seems likely for the storage/cookie etc lines then try and redownload

when i call kylie to the pool she does not come. is it a bug?
It was, please use 14.14b

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a way you can swap picture sets for a character in the middle of the game after you've already selected their picture set?

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Is there a way you can swap picture sets for a character in the middle of the game after you've already selected their picture set?
If it’s alternate character models, then that’s a Cheats option. If it’s a thing where you swapped the files the game used, then as long as the files get swapped before clicking a new thing in the game it should be fine.

Reactions: themagiman

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Two ways
- in most cases cast the Transform spell on them. You will for most people need to know the training "Molding as desired"
- or use the Cheat menu and use the option "Pick Models"

Reactions: AexM and themagiman

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey cmacleod42 how did you make pregnant edits of the women in the game?
Yes, aside from a few with pregnancies where they released images publicly, like Katarina Hartlova. One used stable diffusion/ai but most were photo edits. All charmable people have edits. A couple were sourced from others and are credited in the credits page notably two by Wape

Reactions: HB38

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
does anyone know the librarian name? the one with massive boobs
Character is Heather, all models are credited in the Credits folder in the game or using the app under the Help icon in your phone. She is Sheridan Love

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
cmacleod42 anyway special event like a Christmas or new year update?
As the last poster noted we do not track the day of the year in the game so we do not have in-game events for these times. There has been a discussion suggesting these sort of things, adding a calendar to the game to set the time of year or even a spell to manipulate time in a limited way

Otherwise if you mean a new release, it has only had limited work so far on Jade, so it is still some time away from release

Lodi Shame

Sep 17, 2019
OK so people keep saying cast clairvoyance in the hidden room with mirrors, but all it says is that its a place of power. Its not unlocking Mirror of Souls what did I mess up?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes