thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Monique lives with Hannah, you have to unlock Hannah's home (ie charm her) and possibly as well talk about the Dragon Gem etc but I think it is sufficient to just charm and visit at home
To charm Hannah though you either need to have Jessica trapped in the cellar by the demon, or have learned the shielded charm from the vase, unless there's a third option I don't know?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
To charm Hannah though you either need to have Jessica trapped in the cellar by the demon, or have learned the shielded charm from the vase, unless there's a third option I don't know?
No, those are the two methods to charm her, so you would of already chatted to Monique on the Gem and possibly had her visit to the Mechanics Shop that will tell you where she lives.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
howdy again...got yet another question or two for you.

first, what is the process for "dealing" with the vampire. I know you can use unlife spell on her, and potentially charm her (if that's not the same thing, please let me know how to do that as well), but I want to "dust" her (introduce her to a stake). how do I do that aside from using the item cheats?

second, I'm trying to charm Nella with a particular series of pictures. this is the first pic in the series that I want. your help as always is greatly appreciated

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
howdy again...got yet another question or two for you.

first, what is the process for "dealing" with the vampire. I know you can use unlife spell on her, and potentially charm her (if that's not the same thing, please let me know how to do that as well), but I want to "dust" her (introduce her to a stake). how do I do that aside from using the item cheats?

second, I'm trying to charm Nella with a particular series of pictures. this is the first pic in the series that I want. your help as always is greatly appreciated
Vampyre
Give the Book to Sarah and have an item to protect her. Sarah will now charm the vamp. Have a chat with people, notably Esmeralda about garlic and stakes. Make/get some stakes

When Sarah asks to take control of the vamp get Bambi to bind her, then use the stakes

Nella
when you first meet Nella, talk to Ellie and learn she is friend with Victoria. Talk to Victoria, do her bondage play, then have her invite Nella to play too

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
well, I got the picture I wanted, but I had to charm Nella first. that's ok though, she's worth it :)

I do have another question about the vampire (aside from wondering why she's called a vampyre and not a vampire). I talked with Esmeralda and she told me about the holy water, the garlic, I'm assuming the rosary, and of course the stakes. my actual question is, WHERE do I find the wood to make the stakes? I've been to the wild ranges and sacred clearing extensively, casted pass and clairvoyance, and can't find any wood or any stakes.

I have yet another fun idea for you for future updates, aside from my earlier idea of the transformation spell fix and charm spell fix (the idea that you can change how you've charmed EVERY character and not just only certain ones). my idea involves mistress Jade and Jesse. since nearly all of Jesse's pics are lesbian pics and mistress Jade's pics are femdom pics, make those two a gender exclusive slave. allow Jesse to only be charmed by a female, and mistress Jade can only be "charmed" by a male, but she can be employed/contracted by a female MC to "punish" Mr Beasley and/or Davy for those who don't go the Anita route.

I did find an amusing bug, and a rater annoying one. the amusing bug/infinite mana glitch involves Tina when she FIRST approaches Davy in the hotel's "dungeon". as long as the "drain him" option is in blue, clicking on it will give you infinite mana, five mana at a time. however, once you or Tina leaves the room, the glitch doesn't work anymore, and defaults back to five mana or so a day. the annoying bug involves the "where is Davy" conversation option that does NOT go away once he's been captured and either bound or "dealt with".

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
well, I got the picture I wanted, but I had to charm Nella first. that's ok though, she's worth it :)

I do have another question about the vampire (aside from wondering why she's called a vampyre and not a vampire). I talked with Esmeralda and she told me about the holy water, the garlic, I'm assuming the rosary, and of course the stakes. my actual question is, WHERE do I find the wood to make the stakes? I've been to the wild ranges and sacred clearing extensively, casted pass and clairvoyance, and can't find any wood or any stakes.

I have yet another fun idea for you for future updates, aside from my earlier idea of the transformation spell fix and charm spell fix (the idea that you can change how you've charmed EVERY character and not just only certain ones). my idea involves mistress Jade and Jesse. since nearly all of Jesse's pics are lesbian pics and mistress Jade's pics are femdom pics, make those two a gender exclusive slave. allow Jesse to only be charmed by a female, and mistress Jade can only be "charmed" by a male, but she can be employed/contracted by a female MC to "punish" Mr Beasley and/or Davy for those who don't go the Anita route.

I did find an amusing bug, and a rater annoying one. the amusing bug/infinite mana glitch involves Tina when she FIRST approaches Davy in the hotel's "dungeon". as long as the "drain him" option is in blue, clicking on it will give you infinite mana, five mana at a time. however, once you or Tina leaves the room, the glitch doesn't work anymore, and defaults back to five mana or so a day. the annoying bug involves the "where is Davy" conversation option that does NOT go away once he's been captured and either bound or "dealt with".
Vampyre was used originally in the game, and it sounds more archaic (it is not really) so I left the ussage as I expanded her role.

To find the stakes, go to the Wild Ranges and 'Search the Stones' once Esmeralda has told you . Then the Hawthorn Tree will be available in the Wild Ranges

This idea of people being available for limited cases like male player or a particular path etc has been unpopular with players of the game. People have a pokemon attitude 'gotta get em all' so I have generally avoided this and tried to make most available always. Sophia was requested by her author to be only for the Murder path so will stay that way. I have toyed with adding an alternate Chauffer for the Apprentice path, a different model and character

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
don't know why this isn't working for me. I'm including the export data in a spoiler flag.
Sorry, forgot a step, go to the History Classroom and search a few times until you find the Phamakopeia, then search the stones in the Wild Ranges

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
four questions

1st. how to find the documents with Diane?

2nd. how to trigger the event where Mayor did gave a chance to meet gabby.

3rd. how to save leanne from the demon? all i can do is make the demon leave, aside from that i don't know

4th. is Esmarlda and your aunt charmable? secondary question, how to charm MOM

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
four questions

3rd. how to save leanne from the demon? all i can do is make the demon leave, aside from that i don't know

1.) From my understanding you can retrieve the documents from the mayors secretary, however if you cant seem to get it, simply enable cheats and go to items where you select it.

2.) Havent seen it. I only met her at the radio/tv station.

3.) Haven't goten so far.

4.) Haven't met Esmeralda and I think mom will become charmable in the future but I belive a ket element was to tell your sister you love her as a woman.

Check out the walkthrough/cheat menu.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
four questions

1. Visit the TV Station daytime on a weekday. Make sure to have spoken to Diane all conversation options. Speak to and charm Madison if not. Cast Pass

2. This is only on the Apprentice path. Once Mom asks for some clothes to be delivered, visit and deliver them. Now, that nigh visit again and listen in, then check out Gabby's office
This is also key to charming Mom eventually

3. defeat Legion properly. Use Possession on Mother Superior. Take the thrall. Speak to Ms Jones/Esmeralda on saving Leanne
Learn the improved Teleport training. Cast Clairvoyance in the Hidden Room. Get Abby to move the Dragon Gem there.

4. No, see the guide in the start page (index.html) that lists what cannot be done. Mom, see 2 above, will follow from the press conference

For almost all of this please see the walkthrough included in the game

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
1.) From my understanding you can retrieve the documents from the mayors secretary, however if you cant seem to get it, simply enable cheats and go to items where you select it.

2.) Havent seen it. I only met her at the radio/tv station.

3.) Haven't goten so far.

4.) Haven't met Esmeralda and I think mom will become charmable in the future but I belive a ket element was to tell your sister you love her as a woman.

Check out the walkthrough/cheat menu.
I guess i have to start new game, i really can't find this improved teleport

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how many times i need to move keana and what locations to stay?
Just once, to the Attic at home

Where can I find the actual skull that I need to use?
Figure out where Kurndorf was buried. Search the history classroom, talk to Janet and Bambi

I guess i have to start new game, i really can't find this improved teleport
It is a standard training learnt from Tess and Sir Ronald once the book blinks red (and after learning the Teleport spell)

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes