thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
If you choose to chat with her, she becomes your girlfriend and then go to her house for a scene. TO charm her charm her as normal for a small scene post-charm and then go to her house.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
If you choose to chat with her, she becomes your girlfriend and then go to her house for a scene. TO charm her charm her as normal for a small scene post-charm and then go to her house.

I am trying to get to the house as the girlfriend but she is never there

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am trying to get to the house as the girlfriend but she is never there
According to the screen shot from your meeting with Amy you picked the wrong option at the end of convincing Charlie. There are two choices and these are critical. One leads to this meeting where your only option is to charm her, the other makes Amy happier and becomes your girlfriend (if you do not charm her)

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
According to the screen shot from your meeting with Amy you picked the wrong option at the end of convincing Charlie. There are two choices and these are critical. One leads to this meeting where your only option is to charm her, the other makes Amy happier and becomes your girlfriend (if you do not charm her)

guess I will have to start again then, as it s saved after the meeting not before

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
guess I will have to start again then, as it s saved after the meeting not before
If you have a save from after convincing Charlie and before meeting Amy you can use the cheat menu to change to have chosen the other option
- open the cheat menu, select view people
- locate Amy
- type 8 in the edit box for 'Toggle Flag' and click the link

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I'm doing another play through (I know, a shocker, right?) and THIS time I want to "acquire" a picture that I missed out on on my previous games. I want the this particular picture: 340867

normally I when I want to acquire all the pictures of a particular person, I can "cheat" by moving the time up or back an hour, or changing the picture shown without cheating by opening up my phone's stored pictures. however, neither method works...so how do I go about getting this lovely picture (and PLEASE tell me you remember where you found this picture!)?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The image is one of the possible images from the scene where you lose the Book of control and it is given to Mr Beasley. When you visit he has Amy and Catherine charmed. You can rescue/free them then using the Silver Ring.

This one is shown in a later event if you DO NOT free them but just retrieve the book. Later when you charm Mr Beasley you can order him to summon them and you can then see the image and free them.

The image is from one of the scenes featuring Jayden Jaymes and Capri Carvalli, they have a few together. This was from a threesome with Johnny Sinns for Brazzers, but sorry I do not know the exact imageset name

Last edited:

Lewitt

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys, i'm actually restarting the game several months after playing it for the last time, and in order to be faster, i decided to follow the walkthrough. No problem meeted until i reached the granger house and then, when i'm coming into Kate's room for the first time, she's everytime already charmed by Davy and give me a bad ending. I tried to reboot the game and follow several different paths, but i appear to be stuck by this event.

Someone has an explanation?

Thanks !

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey guys, i'm actually restarting the game several months after playing it for the last time, and in order to be faster, i decided to follow the walkthrough. No problem meeted until i reached the granger house and then, when i'm coming into Kate's room for the first time, she's everytime already charmed by Davy and give me a bad ending. I tried to reboot the game and follow several different paths, but i appear to be stuck by this event.

Someone has an explanation?

Thanks !
When you say visiting Kate for the first time, is this early in the game, after you meet her studying at the Library, or later on after say you have charmed Mrs Granger and you have done some of the events with the Museum and the Vase?

There is no way she can be charmed in the meeting after the study session but it is possible later on. In that case free her with the Silver Ring or just leave her or do not visit. Do not embrace her

If this is not clear please post me your save game to check.

PS
aside from money/mana, did you use any cheats?

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Before I start this game I want to know if it is worth the time. Does it have just pictures or also gifs and videos?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Before I start this game I want to know if it is worth the time. Does it have just pictures or also gifs and videos?
There are some gifs and mp4 videos, but the large majority of the visuals are images

If these matter to you a lot, then play something else. If you want to play a game about mind control with multiple paths then please try this game

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
I'm having a game-breaking bug. Suddendly, Tracy's room and mom's room do not exist anymore! (neither do exist the NPCs themselves; using the cheats menu for debugging shows them as non-existing). The problem persists even in new games! (pic: ). The bug affects BOTH local version and online versions (as pictured). So I no longer can play the game at all.

Things I've tried:
- fresh reinstall of game; no help
- different browsers; no help
- switching betwen off/online versions: see pic (no help)
- clearing cookies, local saves, browser cache, nuke "forget this website" option; no help
EDIT:
- Loading a savegame from this thread; loaded normally, problem reappeared upon restarting new game.

Sooo.. help? petty please?
EDIT: If a fix can't be found, might I politely ask for a right-at-start savegame?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm having a game-breaking bug. Suddendly, Tracy's room and mom's room do not exist anymore! (neither do exist the NPCs themselves; using the cheats menu for debugging shows them as non-existing). The problem persists even in new games! (pic: ). The bug affects BOTH local version and online versions (as pictured). So I no longer can play the game at all.

Things I've tried:
- fresh reinstall of game; no help
- different browsers; no help
- switching betwen off/online versions: see pic (no help)
- clearing cookies, local saves, browser cache, nuke "forget this website" option; no help
EDIT:
- Loading a savegame from this thread; loaded normally, problem reappeared upon restarting new game.

Sooo.. help? petty please?
EDIT: If a fix can't be found, might I politely ask for a right-at-start savegame?
Their rooms are not initially visible not until you meet them in the game. The screenshot you gave seems to be quite early, you only have your phone in your inventory and nothing else.

Do other things and you will fairly soon meet Tracy at home and then a little later Mom. Have you been to school and got Mr Beasleys paper, shown it to Monique and then visited Sir Ronald? Have you then found a magic stone, studied with Kate at the library. Most of all that is needed before you first see Tracy

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
Yep, I did all of that. Following the walkthrough to the letter. They never appeared even well after the point they should have. Namely, shoot Ronald, return to school, meet Karen, studied together, returned home: no Tracy to uncharm, no mom to wash the shirt (usually she is right at home) or get the package, and also no Seraphina encounter at the wild ranges.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yep, I did all of that. Following the walkthrough to the letter. They never appeared even well after the point they should have. Namely, shoot Ronald, return to school, meet Karen, studied together, returned home: no Tracy to uncharm, no mom to wash the shirt (usually she is right at home) or get the package, and also no Seraphina encounter at the wild ranges.
Sorry, no idea clearly then why this is failing. Where is the 'Place' value listed for Tracy in the Cheat menu?

Try disabling all browser add-ons and trying again, it may be something there is interfering. Either that or you have a incomplete/broken download of the game, or an older one

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
what is the trigger for having the cute bank guard Nella appear? I couldn't find her at the bank or the strip club, so I reverted to an older save file for my current male soft murder playthrough

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
what is the trigger for having the cute bank guard Nella appear? I couldn't find her at the bank or the strip club, so I reverted to an older save file for my current male soft murder playthrough
You need to get to the events for Hannah's sister, Camryn. Nella appears after those events. Try visiting Hannah at home on a weekend (after charming her) I think it is on a Sunday, and you must know the Possession spell

SomeONE (not someTHING) was interfering. Fixed. Turned out to be a friend pulling a prank on me.
Ok that is a first for me!

Last edited:

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
Now I'm having Monique troubles. Changelog mentions minimal slave with option to recharm at home, but can't find her home anywhere - nor option for taking her to my home. Couldn't find any explanation in the thread, too. So, how do you re-charm Monique?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Now I'm having Monique troubles. Changelog mentions minimal slave with option to recharm at home, but can't find her home anywhere - nor option for taking her to my home. Couldn't find any explanation in the thread, too. So, how do you re-charm Monique?
Monique lives with Hannah, you have to unlock Hannah's home (ie charm her) and possibly as well talk about the Dragon Gem etc but I think it is sufficient to just charm and visit at home

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes