The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Place 1000 means she is out somewhere, in this case it probably means she did not quite like you enough at the time of defeating Davy. This implies you did not pick one of the right options at your last meeting and then when confronting Davy
The game has not got the follow up events in this version of the game, so your only option is to retry and be nicer or nastier depending if you want to charm or seduce her

For the Gem, have you learnt the full process from Ms Jones yet. Until you do the option is not available. Also have you cast Clairvoyance in the Hidden Room
I ran into a scenario where the gem was unmoveable too (I posted about it a few days ago) did everything up to the point did everything correctly. However when I chose the option to have Abby move it I was immediately spit out into the shopping centre the mechanic shop was closed and Abby was sent back to the Aquarium a few moves later I got the text from Hannah about her sister. Problem was after I resolved that situation I went back to the mechanic shop the gem was still there but Abby no longer had any dragon gem related choices available making it impossible to move. Thank god I had a recent save to fall back to lol

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
Place 1000 means she is out somewhere, in this case it probably means she did not quite like you enough at the time of defeating Davy. This implies you did not pick one of the right options at your last meeting and then when confronting Davy
The game has not got the follow up events in this version of the game, so your only option is to retry and be nicer or nastier depending if you want to charm or seduce her

For the Gem, have you learnt the full process from Ms Jones yet. Until you do the option is not available. Also have you cast Clairvoyance in the Hidden Room
I just did like the walkthrough ask me to and it still didn't work as well as you said (3 or 4 different characters either male of female and be as a gentlemen or gentlewomen as I could ). Is that true that too many charmed women in town make her skeptical? because she said that the town act weird.

For the Dragon Gem, I already did but if I'm not mistaken I do asked Abby to the Mechanic Workshop before I know that I need to move the gems. And the walkthrough didn't said that I need to cast Clairvoyance in the Hidden Room, will do it later when I go home.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone can help me out with hard murder and transformation?
Are you askimg how to do a hard murder path in general or the part with Gaby?

If you're asking in general, then you start hard murder path by demanding the book from Sir Gates and kill him when he refuses - the soft murder path would be to demand book and then leave only to witness Gates being killed by someone else. If you have any other problems just check the walkthrough file in the Help folder of the game's location on your disk.

As for charming Gaby on that path, you need to bring vampire with you so she helps you to subdue her.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

If you're asking in general, then you start hard murder path by demanding the book from Sir Gates and kill him when he refuses - the soft murder path would be to demand book and then leave only to witness Gates being killed by someone else. If you have any other problems just check the walkthrough file in the Help folder of the game's location on your disk.

As for charming Gaby on that path, you need to bring vampire with you so she helps you to subdue her.
On the murder path the Vampyre Lilith is not required, you can instead bring Tina. You can bring Lilith, it is one option, but generally better to bring Tina

Reactions: Dreadder

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I've played the game on each of the four paths so far (apprentice, conspiracy, soft murder, and hard murder), and thoroughly enjoyed each play through. While I find some models more...pleasing to the eye let's say than others (NOT a fan of hairy models, and a great big THANK YOU for not including models that think it's sexy to not shave at all!) I look forward to completing my collection of beautiful women.

I have a couple of minor issues, one bug to report, and a couple of requests to make. First, the minor issues. In each play through, I've followed the included guide to the letter. Where to go, what to do, who to charm, and in the order given. I find it mildly exasperating that ONLY in the soft murder path did Kate respond positively to my offer of love/protection, where in the other three paths she politely shot me down...after which I took GREAT pleasure in ensnaring the ungrateful lady. Also, only in the soft murder path did I find the hidden pages in the history room with the rustic? stone falling out and having the option of telling Ms. Titus what I found. Not sure if it's only applicable in the soft murder path, or if I missed something in the guide.

A bug that I found was when I tried to ensnare Gina in the Museum instead of doing it in her home. Playing as a female character in ANY path, I could NOT get Gina to go through the ensnarement process fully in the Museum. When she nearly stripped naked and you had the option to wait to see how she responded, you could click to your hearts content, but the scene didn't progress. I literally had to teleport out of the museum and return to see my new slave girl fully enslaved.

My first request is hopefully simple. Please make Kylie able to be your lover, instead of just being your slave. It's cool if you require manipulative charms for this, but PLEASE make her able to be your lover. My second request hopefully is simple as well. Please let the MC choose which three ladies he or she wants to be "assigned" to their bedroom at night instead of it just being the default of Anita, Tess, and Mrs. Tanika.

My last requests might not be so easy to do. I know that certain slaves you can cast the charm spell on and change how they act and respond to you (turning Mrs. Granger from a minimally enslaved woman or slave to your lover or your slut for example). For the slaves that have options like Ellie, please let us be able to go back and change how we want our slaves (assuming of course that we know manipulative charms).

My final request is straightforward: please FIX the transformation spell or it can be used on ANY character and change each character how the MC wants. That means transforming each character into a bimbo, a nympho, turning adult characters into barely legal teens, enabling breast expansion, enabling cock expansion, and enabling futa transformations (for those who like that sort of thing); and allowing a second application of transformation to undo any changes.

D

Deleted member 619632

can anyone share the good apprentice and murder path save?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I've played the game on each of the four paths so far (apprentice, conspiracy, soft murder, and hard murder), and thoroughly enjoyed each play through. While I find some models more...pleasing to the eye let's say than others (NOT a fan of hairy models, and a great big THANK YOU for not including models that think it's sexy to not shave at all!) I look forward to completing my collection of beautiful women.

I have a couple of minor issues, one bug to report, and a couple of requests to make. First, the minor issues. In each play through, I've followed the included guide to the letter. Where to go, what to do, who to charm, and in the order given. I find it mildly exasperating that ONLY in the soft murder path did Kate respond positively to my offer of love/protection, where in the other three paths she politely shot me down...after which I took GREAT pleasure in ensnaring the ungrateful lady. Also, only in the soft murder path did I find the hidden pages in the history room with the rustic? stone falling out and having the option of telling Ms. Titus what I found. Not sure if it's only applicable in the soft murder path, or if I missed something in the guide.

A bug that I found was when I tried to ensnare Gina in the Museum instead of doing it in her home. Playing as a female character in ANY path, I could NOT get Gina to go through the ensnarement process fully in the Museum. When she nearly stripped naked and you had the option to wait to see how she responded, you could click to your hearts content, but the scene didn't progress. I literally had to teleport out of the museum and return to see my new slave girl fully enslaved.

My first request is hopefully simple. Please make Kylie able to be your lover, instead of just being your slave. It's cool if you require manipulative charms for this, but PLEASE make her able to be your lover. My second request hopefully is simple as well. Please let the MC choose which three ladies he or she wants to be "assigned" to their bedroom at night instead of it just being the default of Anita, Tess, and Mrs. Tanika.

My last requests might not be so easy to do. I know that certain slaves you can cast the charm spell on and change how they act and respond to you (turning Mrs. Granger from a minimally enslaved woman or slave to your lover or your slut for example). For the slaves that have options like Ellie, please let us be able to go back and change how we want our slaves (assuming of course that we know manipulative charms).

My final request is straightforward: please FIX the transformation spell or it can be used on ANY character and change each character how the MC wants. That means transforming each character into a bimbo, a nympho, turning adult characters into barely legal teens, enabling breast expansion, enabling cock expansion, and enabling futa transformations (for those who like that sort of thing); and allowing a second application of transformation to undo any changes.
Thanks for the compliments

The only model that makes a point of being hairy in the game is one of the player avatars, Beata Undine, but you only get a few images for player avatars. Personally I prefer clean shaven but it is no big thing for me.

The Gina issue is known and fixed, and will be corrected in 14.9.2.

Choosing who appears in your bedroom is a pain to do, particularly due to the images of the various combination of people on the bed. To have someone else would mean a more limited images, like we had before, just images at the left of right.

Expanding the transformation spell is possible, it is just a lot of work, to either add image edits or at least the extra scenes for their new personna/body

Sg2211

Jun 9, 2019
Love this game.... I can't wait for the next update.. Can anyone tell me when the next update will come?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Love this game.... I can't wait for the next update.. Can anyone tell me when the next update will come?
Thank you

I am unsure, my health has been poor recently and my job a bit demanding so my free time to work on the game has been restricted

I hope to get the small 14.9.2 update out soon, just not sure when

Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019

Can you explain what I can do on hard murder path and what's avaiable to do? Also how I met the demon succubus I'm still new to the game lol

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can you explain what I can do on hard murder path and what's avaiable to do? Also how I met the demon succubus I'm still new to the game lol
Hard murder and soft murder are only different in the initial event and some references. All events are otherwise the same

IF you mean Elian then first meet Legion, then either go to bed or cast hydromancy (forget which is first) Once you know to visit her, make sure to talk to Jade before trying.

D

Deleted member 619632

how do i charm daria after i teleport with leanne?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes