cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there gonna be more elian/rachael content ? cuz it says "no more X content" implying that at one point there could have been more. its actually super intruiging and i never accidentally met her till now, id like to see where this goes especially since a certain specific someone, legion, was mentioned a ton of times.
(No great spoiler here so I removed it for my reply)

Certainly there is more planned for Elian for the next major release. Images are awkward as most are of cosplayers and most do not do many images and there are few sexual images available. Still I think I have enough

PS
I am not sure if I medtioned a new bad end, when learning invisibility Kurndorf will ask for payment and if you agree and your defences are limited then he can possess you

Oct 12, 2018
i already got that one too. The one i struggle iwth is the miku one because quite frankly i forgot how to unlock abby, or rather it doesnt seem possible on my current savestate anymore

Plus i somehow cant seem tolose the book even if i do the seance

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i already got that one too. The one i struggle iwth is the miku one because quite frankly i forgot how to unlock abby, or rather it doesnt seem possible on my current savestate anymore

Plus i somehow cant seem tolose the book even if i do the seance
Abby is always available at the Aquarium. Miku arrives to chat with her later in the game when you visit after charming Abby

You do not lost the Book in the Seance, it is either when you are arrested in the Vase event, or later when you do the Ritual for Kurndorf

Oct 12, 2018
Abby is always available at the Aquarium. Miku arrives to chat with her later in the game when you visit after charming Abby

You do not lost the Book in the Seance, it is either when you are arrested in the Vase event, or later when you do the Ritual for Kurndorf
i mean more like i forgot how to get abby charmed,seems like i accidentlaly bugged the dragon gem thing, or dont remember where i was at, oh well ^^

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i mean more like i forgot how to get abby charmed,seems like i accidentlaly bugged the dragon gem thing, or dont remember where i was at, oh well ^^
Just cast charm on her, nothing else is needed, the next day Miku should visit her. The Gem events all relate to saving Leanne etc, not to these events

Oct 12, 2018
if i cast charm now it says "too public", reading an old walkthrough it said that u need to bei n that quest chain otherwise you wouldnt get private time with her. ^^

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
if i cast charm now it says "too public", reading an old walkthrough it said that u need to bei n that quest chain otherwise you wouldnt get private time with her. ^^
You need to learn shielded charm, check the Dragon Gem if you have had Hannah open the vase, or talk to Monique for help

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
It would be hilarious if it had a path where the MC would ally itself with the kundorf.
which could be divided into one where he gives a new body aokundorf, but without magic, and another where you simply become more op than he is while he is in fate.

or one where Mr. Gates's daughter falls in love with the MC, and voluntarily lets himself fall under the charming charm.

ok this will never happen me and my crazy ideas

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi there!

But it may be better to say hi via PM etc, but if you have any thoughts on the game let me know

In general
But while here, just to echo a recent post the the Hypnopics Collective

Guards
I was just looking at people with simple charms and I was looking at Gina, while she can be charmed at two places otherwise it is a simple charm. Her model Shyla Stylez does BDSM scenes (say for Perfect Slave and Society SM) so I was thinking of a 'punishment' scenes for arresting/shooting people, post charm.

Partly here I was also thinking of alternate guards so she is not on duty 24 hrs a day. One set I saw was for Alison Tyler, so an existing character who only works weekends so she could spell Gina during weekdays. It is a matter of fitting into the existing charm scenes for the two. So possibly Alison could get the job after they are both charmed or even on request from Alison and you could then ask the Mayo
Note: the image is from lesbian and ffm sets with Julia Ann.

I saw some other guard type sets, notably for Natasha Nice and Veronica Rayne but these would then be new characters. Both have a range of other image sets

Drivers
Also on the Apprentice path I am probably going to add an alternate character for Sir Ronald's chauffer. She will NOT be Sofia, but a different character completely, so the two will be exclusive to the two paths.
I have generally had people not like this concept from a Pokemon 'gotta get em all' attitude but the author for Sofia was firm on her story only being on the murder path. So it is this or leave Sofia a Murder path exclusive.

Teachers
I am also considering doing something if you choose the 'neurology assignment' option for Miss Logan. Previously it was a trap excluding her from the game, though now you can still 'get' her at the pool. I am thinking of it altering some things, making her charm different, probably needing hypnosis, ie something mental. The rational is to do with her obsession with reproduction and her fantasies preventing the spell taking effect when you do not become her focus of ideas around reproduction by doing the other assignment

She has another teacher imageset so it can also select the alternate imageset

Reactions: Dreadder

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a relatively current walkthrough? The one I used a long time ago no longer works properly.
No, but it is not that different, just follow Tess's story before you want to charm Officer Batton and use the ring. Or charm Tina and bring her. Little else in most of the game differs. The late game events for Amy/Charlie are not explained but they are not complicated.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
A spell! Monique can help you but you can learn it yourself
i guessed it was a spell of some kind,but what word must i put in the box next to please? also how do you pick the damn thing up,it always says to hot to pick up.:unsure:

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i guessed it was a spell of some kind,but what word must i put in the box next to please? also how do you pick the damn thing up,it always says to hot to pick up.:unsure:
Examine it and click on the image or as I said talk to Monique.

You cannot pick it up, but you do not have to...yet...and when you do there is another who can.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes