cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
not seeing it
no option for resetting event
View People, Mom, About to go to work

Called jade while in the hidden room with seraphina, charmed them both
when i went back to the club, it was closed, I have to find a manager for it, What do I do
Speak to some people, the changelog for this release does note who can do it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: you should not of been able to charm Seraphina at that time, I will review the process. She is supposed to take a while to recover and then is charmable
EDIT: I tried and cannot charm Sera at that time so I think it you just meant you charmed her after the recovery time

Last edited:

Aisueks

Feb 25, 2023
Good evening, does anyone know how to get the spell from Alison? I charmed her but as far as I know she didn't give me the spell... or is there a place where I could check if I have it?

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
In the notes app on your phone click the magic wand and look for "I can use Mana to block spells..."
To get it you have to fail to charm her and then ask her about it later (when you're ready to learn a spell)

Aisueks

Feb 25, 2023
In the notes app on your phone click the magic wand and look for "I can use Mana to block spells..."
To get it you have to fail to charm her and then ask her about it later (when you're ready to learn a spell)
Than I need to restart the whole game? And how to fail the charm spell?

joeless

Jun 17, 2022
View People, Mom, About to go to work

Speak to some people, the changelog for this release does note who can do it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: you should not of been able to charm Seraphina at that time, I will review the process. She is supposed to take a while to recover and then is charmable
EDIT: I tried and cannot charm Sera at that time so I think it you just meant you charmed her after the recovery time
game hangs a bit when you try to go into the seraphina's hotel room, room doesn't load

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Now it worked... but why not the 4 times before... anyway, thanks.
It didn't work those four times because it was too soon after charming her.

If you play through again, you can charm her in the restaurant and ask about the chant when she's in the gym during the week.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
is there a current full save? i just finished my really long game but i tink i missed one or two oportunities
check back a page or two, one was posted recently, but please remember as there are two main paths in the game there is no such thing as a single full save

My 14.15(c) is missing the leannasms* images/movies...
Yeah, I refactored Leanne's images and renamed them to sms1.jpg and sms2.jpg but forgot to change the code. You can locally fix if wanted, copy the image
Images/People/Leanne/Anna/sms1.jpg
to
Images/People/Leanne/Anna/leannesms1.jpg
repeat for sms2 and for the Veruca folder

Reactions: e6mill
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes