Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Al Mass how use?
You need to have the soul bound crystal, which you get after defeating Kurndorf.

If you need more help, there's a paragraph in walkthrough file, which is included with a game (though if I recall correctly, transformations can be reversed now by casting the spell again):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You need to have the soul bound crystal, which you get after defeating Kurndorf.

If you need more help, there's a paragraph in walkthrough file, which is included with a game (though if I recall correctly, transformations can be reversed now by casting the spell again):
Also you can now get futa and BE for some characters, not one or the other

Also the bit in the extract listed discussing magazines and the phone call from Jesse/Legion is redundant, they do nothing now aside from to see a different event at the time/images. There is NO switch/filter for futa content or M2F. If you do not like it, do not do cast the spell

Reactions: Dreadder

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Please in the next update, I would like to content with Esmeralda, the gypsy who owns the New Age store. Thanks for listening.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
You can choose not to do the end game, and then play around with the rest, when you refuse you are told how to choose to end at certain times

Some of the better new content will not be seen in a late game save, for instance the new charm scenes for Jenny and John

Here is a latish save
Hey, I saw "having Mrs Granger Explore Wild Ranges" still activated, does that mean I can't trigger ending from this save?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey, I saw "having Mrs Granger Explore Wild Ranges" still activated, does that mean I can't trigger ending from this save?
It's an older save, that message should not matter

Otherwise try the attached, from another forum, wait for night and talk to Tess

Mofuda

Dec 26, 2019
Ok, need help, there are several storylines open but none is moving at all.

I refused the appreticeship and drove away, so thats the murder path i think, but a walkthrough is mentioning a ghost and i didnt kill Roland. I cant find how to progress in the Miku, Diane/documents, Davvy, Kate or the Kundorf storyline. In a walkthrough its mentioned that the police appear in the roland, but then i couldnt proceed i just got to the police station and told the woman there, that the police should go away, after that nothing. No police officer Khan, no gun, no news about a death...

I played a earlier version of this game and that time i remember i also refused the apprenticeship, but i got the clairovance spell somehow, a vampire follower and i finished the game kundorf, davvy defeated, Mother charmed.

Also is there a way to mod the french or the biologist teacher back, seems like i messed up and they dont appear anymore.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
No, you are on the Conspiracy path. The murder path is where you demand the book or demand and then leave

Did you go home and get a delivery of the book?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Ok, need help, there are several storylines open but none is moving at all.

I refused the appreticeship and drove away, so thats the murder path i think, but a walkthrough is mentioning a ghost and i didnt kill Roland. I cant find how to progress in the Miku, Diane/documents, Davvy, Kate or the Kundorf storyline. In a walkthrough its mentioned that the police appear in the roland, but then i couldnt proceed i just got to the police station and told the woman there, that the police should go away, after that nothing. No police officer Khan, no gun, no news about a death...

I played a earlier version of this game and that time i remember i also refused the apprenticeship, but i got the clairovance spell somehow, a vampire follower and i finished the game kundorf, davvy defeated, Mother charmed.

Also is there a way to mod the french or the biologist teacher back, seems like i messed up and they dont appear anymore.
ALSO: Open the help folder for all walkthroughs for each path

Mofuda

Dec 26, 2019
No, you are on the Conspiracy path. The murder path is where you demand the book or demand and then leave

Did you go home and get a delivery of the book?
Yeah, i got the book through a delivery, i think it came with a letter or sms and was from a friend or something.

caju: thy, will look up the conspiracy path

EDIT: Ok, thy, i got it, i needed to use the pass spell exactly at midnight to get into the mansion, should pay more attention next time.

Are there noteable differences between Murder and Conspiracy paths?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Are there noteable differences between Murder and Conspiracy paths?
It is quite different and is a harder game than the Murder path. It is essentially a variation of the Apprentice path, so no killing takes place for example.

Murder path is easier and you can charm a couple more people

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
any chance to add more Gay content
I will note the new content for John in this release, and Mr Beasley recently

It is difficult otherwise, in several ways, notably as this is not only a gay game, and you have to allow for a female player character.

- most gay models only do gay scenes. This limits any content with a female player, or with any other characters on the game
- it can be difficult to find scenes for the model 'reasonably' dressed for the non-charmed content, it seems they commonly wear fetish wear or get their cock out very quickly
- a non-gay model has the opposite case, but also you seldom see just them or posed, often they rapidly become a disembodied cock
- lastly I am not gay and as such writing such scenes is difficult for me

I was sent a image collection a while ago for gay models for the game, and the images for Charlie came from it, and also the student teacher at school (with only a single appearance). I have other models that can work given the notes above

But please also note in general I am avoiding adding new characters that are not required by plot, so the potential for new male characters is limited currently

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
N14.9 WALK THOUHT PLEASE
The existing walkthroughs do work, just make sure to follow the story for Tess and get the Silver Ring before trying to charm Officer Batton

The other events like with Charlie and Amy are fairly straight forward and do not require a walkthrough

Reactions: C17alexhalfer

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I honestly with there were more games like this one. When I played this game for the first time, it had such a huge amount of content, I was playing it for days. I hope the next update will add a lot.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
ive saved game but when i start up again it says no games saved?
IT depends on your browser but mostly we use browser localStorage for saves. Do you run anything that clears your browser cache or cookies or do you run your browser so it resets when it closes.

I honestly with there were more games like this one. When I played this game for the first time, it had such a huge amount of content, I was playing it for days. I hope the next update will add a lot.
Thanks

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
IT depends on your browser but mostly we use browser localStorage for saves. Do you run anything that clears your browser cache or cookies or do you run your browser so it resets when it closes.

Thanks
that must be it.ive got firefox to delete cookies when browser closes.thanks

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm just curious, there are plans for jade to be slave, or at least something close to that.
Maybe, her model was added as a request but she has a limited range of images with little sexual, she does do femdom stuff and some videos but limited images so difficult to get anything useful.

Still, possible and I was considering it after resolving Jesse, Elian, Lucy and Sera

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes