aaahhhh

Jun 28, 2019
You can choose not to do the end game, and then play around with the rest, when you refuse you are told how to choose to end at certain times

Some of the better new content will not be seen in a late game save, for instance the new charm scenes for Jenny and John

Here is a latish save
I have played the new update, just want to ask,and suggest.
if there is any new content related to leanne.
really liked the changes made in police station.
elian , can you really meet her or she is just in dreams.
i will play from start for john and jenny content, liked the jenny apartment.
bambi's old scenes were better than new ones.
Mr.Tanika is he in game??
add some scenes for esmaralda(changing the model, will be a fine option).
if possible, change jessica video scene in esmaralda house, doesn't do justice to the game(lack lusture video, having a photo scene like dr.kay ,will be a better substitute than video.)
use of skates/stakes,is vampyre really killable ??

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Need some help
1. How to get Lauren?
-I am in murder path. And quite late in the game. The hotel cellar is destroyed when I kill Kurndoff. I finally found the blue key but the wine is locked in safe and the key hole is stuck.
- Any other way to get the wine? Tried pass, claivoyance etc

2. Elian?
- I have cast claivoyance while medidate in Titus house and the pond in park. I pretty sure see Elian vision. Not sure if claivoyance and Hydromancy means the same or not
- I have dream of Elian. It mention that I should call her name in opening.
- I have talk to Jade in strip club. She mention something on calling her name in reverse order. And whoever who dare to do it will be killed

3. Ending of the game?
- I have accidently clicked on my bedroom before and it kind of force an ending to me. But I choose "third option" (Something on let me continue to play). Now it don't seems to end anymore.

4. Vampyre or Lilith? Possible to kill or get her?
- I notice some event happen. Like she avoid getting wet when I go into the shower, and hotel pool
- I manage to get her into hotel pool after talk to her
- Lilith also reject to go into restaurant. And when I talk to her, i get message on garlic.
- Cast claivoyance at Wild Ranges and it show hawthrone bush. And than I got some stake

5. Jessica the witch.
- I got her killed in Kurndoff event. Anyway to get her back?
- If no, any spoiler of the story that I will miss?

6. Aunt Brandi
- Called Kylie at Cherise road on 2 occasion. And also ask mom to arrange meeting.
- Possible to get her? or wait till next update.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have played the new update, just want to ask,and suggest.
if there is any new content related to leanne.
really liked the changes made in police station.
elian , can you really meet her or she is just in dreams.
i will play from start for john and jenny content, liked the jenny apartment.
bambi's old scenes were better than new ones.
Mr.Tanika is he in game??
add some scenes for esmaralda(changing the model, will be a fine option).
if possible, change jessica video scene in esmaralda house, doesn't do justice to the game(lack lusture video, having a photo scene like dr.kay ,will be a better substitute than video.)
use of skates/stakes,is vampyre really killable ??
Thanks for the suggestions,thoughts

- nothing new for Leanne
- Elian
a) did you use hydromacy and see a vision of her
b) then talk to Jad
c) then use teleport to visit her, your phone will give details
- what new scenes for Bambi did you not like?
- no Mr Tanika is not in the game yet
- we are happy with the model, more is planned for her
- you can use the stake to kill the vampyre ONLY in the scene where Sarah offers her to you AND only on the murder path

Need some help
1. How to get Lauren?
-I am in murder path. And quite late in the game. The hotel cellar is destroyed when I kill Kurndoff. I finally found the blue key but the wine is locked in safe and the key hole is stuck.
- Any other way to get the wine? Tried pass, claivoyance etc

2. Elian?
- I have cast claivoyance while medidate in Titus house and the pond in park. I pretty sure see Elian vision. Not sure if claivoyance and Hydromancy means the same or not
- I have dream of Elian. It mention that I should call her name in opening.
- I have talk to Jade in strip club. She mention something on calling her name in reverse order. And whoever who dare to do it will be killed

3. Ending of the game?
- I have accidently clicked on my bedroom before and it kind of force an ending to me. But I choose "third option" (Something on let me continue to play). Now it don't seems to end anymore.

4. Vampyre or Lilith? Possible to kill or get her?
- I notice some event happen. Like she avoid getting wet when I go into the shower, and hotel pool
- I manage to get her into hotel pool after talk to her
- Lilith also reject to go into restaurant. And when I talk to her, i get message on garlic.
- Cast claivoyance at Wild Ranges and it show hawthrone bush. And than I got some stake

5. Jessica the witch.
- I got her killed in Kurndoff event. Anyway to get her back?
- If no, any spoiler of the story that I will miss?

6. Aunt Brandi
- Called Kylie at Cherise road on 2 occasion. And also ask mom to arrange meeting.
- Possible to get her? or wait till next update.
1. use the rusty key in the cellar

2. check the notes in your phone, it tells you now what to do

3. also check the notes in your phone, it tells you when you can do it again

4. once charmed she is yours and cannot be killed. Only in the scene where Sarah gives her to you can you kill her and only on the murder path

5. that is all on that patch. You needed to have the ability to protect yourself with magic

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
"did you use hydromacy and see a vision of her"
where can i find that?
Search the books in the History classroom for 'Finding the Water' then mediate on a pool like at the duck pond and cast clairvoyance

Images\People\Tina\Explicit\Normal\tina8b.mp4 is missing
Please apply the latest update I posted

Is there any ASFA Bologna version for the latest version?
No, they have not posted since releasing the mod

C17alexhalfer

Sep 28, 2017
Author.i'm apologise .but am have a question: you said.what we ned first get the dream aboy elian (got it)
then ,with help of hydromancy, get the vision of elian,but over here am have an question: in tons of visions where's elian? what's the mane of this vision?
I'm already talked ti jade and she give an hint and after that i'm use hydromancy and im a meantime ,procesing visualising this visions (don't end them) ,use TO to sacre clearing - nothing! That am doing wtong??
I really greatful of you work,cause it's have an inspiration on me -thank you!

Reactions: aaahhhh

aaahhhh

Jun 28, 2019
Author.i'm apologise .but am have a question: you said.what we ned first get the dream aboy elian (got it)
then ,with help of hydromancy, get the vision of elian,but over here am have an question: in tons of visions where's elian? what's the mane of this vision?
I'm already talked ti jade and she give an hint and after that i'm use hydromancy and im a meantime ,procesing visualising this visions (don't end them) ,use TO to sacre clearing - nothing! That am doing wtong??
I really greatful of you work,cause it's have an inspiration on me -thank you!
i have pretty much the same problem , even after completing all steps.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Check the notes in your phone, if you have done all these then it will tell you exactly what to do. You cast Teleport IN the sacred clearing, not to it.

You have to have met Legion, had the dream of a dream of a demon calling for you, and cast hydromancy and got a vision of a demon telling you to come to her

Reactions: C17alexhalfer

C17alexhalfer

Sep 28, 2017
Check the notes in your phone, if you have done all these then it will tell you exactly what to do. You cast Teleport IN the sacred clearing, not to it.

You have to have met Legion, had the dream of a dream of a demon calling for you, and cast hydromancy and got a vision of a demon telling you to come to her
Thank you for explanation! But in my case in lok like:
deal with legion (as you mentioned) .then in history class read about hydromanceand then in the pond cast hydromancy andwatch demonic vision then go home sleepand see girl in the dreams
So i by her guidance go to sacred clearing and cast teleport (before go to sacred cleariong go to strip club and walk to jade about elian as you mentioned) and i teletort menu go to "NailE" so i get to the Elian lair
But you said : i have to get a phone message in notes ,but there nothing! Or i do something wrong??
Thank you for your time and attenrion ,which you give me and others !
Have a good time on your hilydays!

C17alexhalfer

Sep 28, 2017

Once again,thank you for your helpiness and time.
With your help Iknew about elian branch (arc) and i encounter a placeholder for elian content in club.
anyway, igladfor yor work and elian arc its kinda cute and lovely: two souls who wants a little things (slaves and obedience ) calls out eachother and met to think about it -cute ^_^
once again,Aurhor, take care of youself have an godd healt, steel nerves and good luck!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a question More obvious event once you can learn trainings does this refer to jessica and if so how to trriger that?
No
it means once you can learn trainings in the early game you will get a popup saying there is something about the book and to consult with someone about it. This is similar to before if you examined the Book but instead it always pops open and does not need you to examine the book

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes