Araghast

Sep 27, 2018
Starting the game as a futa makes late game interactions trigger, particularly "Mr Beasley and your changes" and the family reactions as if you used Transform. Happened with the Full Install version.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I've tried to play this game a few times but always gave up since I couldn't find things I needed. I'll give it another try.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
file save please
They have been posted earlier but WHY?

Most of the features in this update are from early in the game (charming Jenny, John for instance) but other parts you would see like the additional edits. In general just loading a late game save will let you see a small fraction of the game, as many scenes do not repeat, like the charm scenes and other encounters.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
It already has an ending so its technically finished. More content continues to be added for more thorough interactions with characters. A few characters such as the aunt have yet to be finished but most have content. Theres so much content already i think its an amazing game. Hope after we finish this town we get to work on the coven in the next town as a sequel or continuation of the storyline of this. Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this. I really appreciate the dedication you've put into this and the responses you provide to the sea of repetitive questons.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Hello there,

i am currently enjoying your great game, but i've a couple of questions:
1st, let me describe where i curently am:
- I defeated the demon, bound him in the catholic relic.
- Leanne is still a thrall
- i learned hypnotics, freed the ross sisters, helped jessica, charmed mom, tracy and gabby etc.

=> i tried to charm Adele Ross, with no real effect, Cathy sent an SMS about self hypnosis, but i dig not met Adele another time to check if i could do something
=> i don't know how to bring the Dragon Gem (currently in the mechanics hall) to the secret Room, as i cannot touch it because it is too hot.
=> i got the vase with the gem by letting the Museum be closed by the Mayor, entering at night via PASS-Spell and simply grabbing it. Is there any way to charm Gina now?
I never find a golden lock (although i have her adress) to be able to possess her so she still is shielded from charming.

The vampire "Lilith" got charmed by Sarah after i gave her the book, how can i get her now? - and is it safe to charm the chauffeur and the maid? - i have been warned.
Sarah could not be charmed as i last tried and said she is shielded well by her uncle.

Lilith could not attack me during Sarahs event, seemingly being repelled by some sort of forcefield... but if i go to the sacred clearing at night is simply die... somewhat illogical to me.

I hope i did not forget anything...

Would be glad for some insights to be able to continue.
Thanks in advance.

Ge0rgy

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello there,

i am currently enjoying your great game, but i've a couple of questions:
1st, let me describe where i curently am:
- I defeated the demon, bound him in the catholic relic.
- Leanne is still a thrall
- i learned hypnotics, freed the ross sisters, helped jessica, charmed mom, tracy and gabby etc.

=> i tried to charm Adele Ross, with no real effect, Cathy sent an SMS about self hypnosis, but i dig not met Adele another time to check if i could do something
=> i don't know how to bring the Dragon Gem (currently in the mechanics hall) to the secret Room, as i cannot touch it because it is too hot.
=> i got the vase with the gem by letting the Museum be closed by the Mayor, entering at night via PASS-Spell and simply grabbing it. Is there any way to charm Gina now?
I never find a golden lock (although i have her adress) to be able to possess her so she still is shielded from charming.

The vampire "Lilith" got charmed by Sarah after i gave her the book, how can i get her now? - and is it safe to charm the chauffeur and the maid? - i have been warned.
Sarah could not be charmed as i last tried and said she is shielded well by her uncle.

Lilith could not attack me during Sarahs event, seemingly being repelled by some sort of forcefield... but if i go to the sacred clearing at night is simply die... somewhat illogical to me.

I hope i did not forget anything...

Would be glad for some insights to be able to continue.
Thanks in advance.

Ge0rgy
1) Adele, visit the home but she does work so try in the evening. But do allow there is sometime a simple delay needed for some things

2) Dragon Gem. Charm and talk to Abby at the Aquarium

3) Gina - try having the Mayor close the Museum and visit it using Pass. Try opening and do the same to her home and use pass in her bathroom

4) give it time for Sarah and Lilith, after some time Sarah will ask you to take Lilith off her hands

5) Sofia and Lauren, depends on your path. For the Apprentice path you cannot charm Sofia at all. Otherwise try charming her
Lauren can be charmed simply on the Murder Path, just bring the wine bottle for Sarah. On the Apprentice path you can try charming her when you meet her away from Sarah, you must repeat several times

6) Sacred Clearing, just because your defenses protected you from Lilith for a bit does not mean they work on the other creatures there

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
how do u charm officer batton and da white. I got the scene where im arrested and i freed officer batton already but i cant seem to get them alone to charm. I have charmed the jail officer its just da white and officer batton always together in the main room and i cant get them to move.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do u charm officer batton and da white. I got the scene where im arrested and i freed officer batton already but i cant seem to get them alone to charm. I have charmed the jail officer its just da white and officer batton always together in the main room and i cant get them to move.
Learn Shielded Charm, follow the story for the Dragon Gem and learn it's secret

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
3) Gina - try having the Mayor close the Museum and visit it using Pass. Try opening and do the same to her home and use pass in her bathroom
what should i try to open?
if i go to her home while the museum is closed, she will be at home and throw me out if i use pass to enter.
i have hat the museum closed several times now, never found a golden lock there. neither in her bathroom when she works... am i missing some trigger?

4) give it time for Sarah and Lilith, after some time Sarah will ask you to take Lilith off her hands

5) Sofia and Lauren, depends on your path. For the Apprentice path you cannot charm Sofia at all. Otherwise try charming her
Lauren can be charmed simply on the Murder Path, just bring the wine bottle for Sarah. On the Apprentice path you can try charming her when you meet her away from Sarah, you must repeat several times
So there is no way to charm sarah on the apprentice path?

thanks again.

OshimaruSanti

Oct 30, 2018
I am on the murder path and I helped Kate with the homework, "accidentally" touched her ass and beat her in Bruce Lee trivia but I after I use the silver ring on her at the pond she just disappears.

What do I need to do?

Rickardur

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I am on the murder path and I helped Kate with the homework, "accidentally" touched her ass and beat her in Bruce Lee trivia but I after I use the silver ring on her at the pond she just disappears.

What do I need to do?
she'll re-appear, charmed by davy, again.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
what should i try to open?
if i go to her home while the museum is closed, she will be at home and throw me out if i use pass to enter.
i have hat the museum closed several times now, never found a golden lock there. neither in her bathroom when she works... am i missing some trigger?

So there is no way to charm sarah on the apprentice path?

thanks again.
Re-open the museum so she is not at her home, then you can use pass to visit her home

No, you cannot charm Sarah on the apprentice path

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes