cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
'Apply'? I've downloaded the update into the full version I had(unzipped it too) and nothing. Am I missing a step or something?
Then there is no reason to be missing images. Unless you extracted into a new subfolder and are playing there or similar

Hi,

Anita's pregnant pic is missing at the ending.
Emilys pregnant pic is also missing and her pregnant pic is already in her folder

Also how do i access Elian and Brandi? Can't seem to trigger these events

thanks
Are you using the 14.9.4.2 fix? That should of fixed Emily

Aunt Brandi is not available aside from small sightings during events with Kylie

Elian, have you met the demon after the dream and hydromancy vision?

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Yes i updated the 14.9.4.2 fix.

I saw Elian with the hydromancy vision at the librarian's house, then had a dream of her. then i teleported with her name backwards. but nothing after

For aunt Brandi she has a pregnant pic for ending is that not implemented yet?
thank you.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
T'was a great game for my first html game. Was unsure of playing a game with real actors (cause it would be like copying a picture from google and putting words at the end), but the many choices and long gameplay was very appreciated.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I missed charming Mum and Gabby, is it possible to get the flags to relocate them so I can, and who is Elian, I have never seen her?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes i updated the 14.9.4.2 fix.

I saw Elian with the hydromancy vision at the librarian's house, then had a dream of her. then i teleported with her name backwards. but nothing after

For aunt Brandi she has a pregnant pic for ending is that not implemented yet?
thank you.
Visit the Avernus Club for more Elian

As I note nothing more is implemented for Aunt Brandi, the image is unused

unknow38

May 29, 2017
Love the game story so far and it is one of the two great html game I have played.
Since the game have not introduce more antagonist yet, I think it need more bad ending or choices that lead into not so safe plot line.
For example, each day passed Davy charm a person cause player to act quickly before he either charm whole town give a bad end or escape with who ever he charmed. Davy could have charm his own sister after like x days in game to release people you charmed also fun plot to go with.
Right now he is not much of a threat as he only charm 5 persons: sister, police chief, major, french teacher, crazy chick which does not really scare anyone as these character does not screw with you much (only 3/5 of these characters give a game over) and not preventing you from increase exp nor learn new effect.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
T'was a great game for my first html game. Was unsure of playing a game with real actors (cause it would be like copying a picture from google and putting words at the end), but the many choices and long gameplay was very appreciated.
Thanks

I missed charming Mum and Gabby, is it possible to get the flags to relocate them so I can, and who is Elian, I have never seen her?
Elian is the demon you can dream of. Cast hydromancy after the Seance. Then take care about trying to go to her

Hello, how to have lesbian sex with mother in this game? What quest have to pass by?
Charm her, and be a woman

Has she gone to work yet? Have you charmed Tracy?

Love the game story so far and it is one of the two great html game I have played.
Since the game have not introduce more antagonist yet, I think it need more bad ending or choices that lead into not so safe plot line.
For example, each day passed Davy charm a person cause player to act quickly before he either charm whole town give a bad end or escape with who ever he charmed. Davy could have charm his own sister after like x days in game to release people you charmed also fun plot to go with.
Right now he is not much of a threat as he only charm 5 persons: sister, police chief, major, french teacher, crazy chick which does not really scare anyone as these character does not screw with you much (only 3/5 of these characters give a game over) and not preventing you from increase exp nor learn new effect.
Thanks, there is a new bad ending in this update

The idea of Davy actively charming others has been discussed previously (largely at the Hypnopics forum). It is probably planned, just quite a lot to change to allow some people to charmed by someone other than you.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Thanks

Elian is the demon you can dream of. Cast hydromancy after the Seance. Then take care about trying to go to her

The idea of Davy actively charming others has been discussed previously (largely at the Hypnopics forum). It is probably planned, just quite a lot to change to allow some people to charmed by someone other than you.

I still can't get hydromancy, and I have already done the sence

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I still can't get hydromancy, and I have already done the sence
Check the book in the History Classroom you should find a book 'Finding the Water' or similar. You need to know the Clairvoyance spell. Once you do you know Hydromancy. It is not a separate spell but will be noted in the notes in your phone

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Check the book in the History Classroom you should find a book 'Finding the Water' or similar. You need to know the Clairvoyance spell. Once you do you know Hydromancy. It is not a separate spell but will be noted in the notes in your phone

do you mean this?

Magical Knowledge: I can get visions of other places if I meditate on a pool of water and cast clairvoyance

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
Thanks

Havent charm Tracy. I heard that there is quest that will give me an artifact that i will use to charm mother, just dont remember if this quest for this game.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
do you mean this?

Magical Knowledge: I can get visions of other places if I meditate on a pool of water and cast clairvoyance
That is it, go to the duck pond and meditate, cast Clairvoyance

Havent charm Tracy. I heard that there is quest that will give me an artifact that i will use to charm mother, just dont remember if this quest for this game.
It happens one she goes to work, this is AFTER you charm Tracy

VERSION 14.9.4.3 on svs
There is no such version of the game. I will probably release that one if more bugs are reported or just to finalise the release as a full install

So it is something they have assembled and is not official, I am the primary developer of the game

Openshut

Nov 16, 2016
Not to sound demanding, just asking out of curiosity, what would be an estimate on this game being finished?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Not to sound demanding, just asking out of curiosity, what would be an estimate on this game being finished?
There is none, or conversely it is now

You can get to the end of the game now, but there is still more that can be fleshed out or expanded on.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
When I've already reached an ending, do I have to start over each time to discover new content?
There is no New Game+ or similar, load a save game from before and do not choose to do the end game. The main end game happens when you choose

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Love this game, I'm a bit stuck though:

I'm trying to charm Gina, but it always says I can't charm her because I don't know her name. I did succeed in possessing her and take the necklace.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes