Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
What happens if you talk with Davy and he leaves the hotel? how do I find him later?
Also, does the blue bottle have any use?

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
That is it, go to the duck pond and meditate, cast Clairvoyance

It happens one she goes to work, this is AFTER you charm Tracy

There is no such version of the game. I will probably release that one if more bugs are reported or just to finalise the release as a full install

So it is something they have assembled and is not official, I am the primary developer of the game

I have seen the vison of Elian, but now I am unsure or what to do or where to go, I know I will have to start again at some point cos I missed charming the ghost, Gabby and Mom.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
When I've already reached an ending, do I have to start over each time to discover new content?
If you want a different story you can choose from different paths. There's a conspiracy path, hard murder/soft murder path, an apprentice path.

I personally like the murder one myself. You can basically charm everyone on that one.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Love this game, I'm a bit stuck though:

I'm trying to charm Gina, but it always says I can't charm her because I don't know her name. I did succeed in possessing her and take the necklace.
Talk to the Mayor

What happens if you talk with Davy and he leaves the hotel? how do I find him later?
Also, does the blue bottle have any use?
At what point, do you mean when you saw in early on checking some papers, or do you mean when he was with Kate?
In the first you will meet him again, the second if he leaves then that is it, he is gone

I have seen the vison of Elian, but now I am unsure or what to do or where to go, I know I will have to start again at some point cos I missed charming the ghost, Gabby and Mom.
Three steps
- a dream of her
- the vision using hydromancy
- try to visit her using the teleport spell in the sacred clearing. (Talk to Jade first)

Who needs a back button for insta kills when you could just start all over? Isn't starting over the best part of video games? I could just hit restart all day!
The game auto-saves every game morning and there are many save game slots available

Which route has the darkest/roughest content? NC, slavery, forced prostitution, etc?
There is mental slavery/mind control on all paths, but little else you are describe. There is some if you imprison Jessica and Davy, these are common to all paths

The murder path has more optional violence

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The game auto-saves every game morning and there are many save game slots available

HEY KIDS!
KIDS!
GUESS WHERE THE INSTAKILLS ARE EVEN WHEN YOU'RE FOLLOWING THE OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH?! (official walkthrough? I didn't write that!) IS IT A MINEFIELD? IS IT THAT PART OF THE RESIDENT EVIL MOVIE WITH THE LASER BEAMS? GO FIND OUT!!
KIDS! KIDS! GUESS WHAT OMG!
THE BEST THING ABOUT INSTADEATH IS SAVING YOUR GAME ALL THE FREAKING TIME! ITS JUST LIKE LIFE!
I ALWAYS BUY SOME EXTRA FLOSSING INSURANCE JUST IN CASE!
No need to shout. If you do not like the relatively few bad ends in the game then you are welcome to play something else after all

When you start a new game there is an option
"Things are a little easier and you can undo some dire actions"
This enables an UnDo button allowing you to take back actions

Otherwise please allow the walkthrough in the game has not been updated since version 14.8.4

Reactions: Reij and Dreadder

ar5n99rn

Jun 24, 2017
I found a case while playing the latest version where it is looking for 3 mp4 files. carol6bc.mp4, carol9ba.mp3, and carol-tfa.mp4. I was wondering if these ever existed or were they files that still need to be made? I have downloaded everything and these files do not exist.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I found a case while playing the latest version where it is looking for 3 mp4 files. carol6bc.mp4, carol9ba.mp3, and carol-tfa.mp4. I was wondering if these ever existed or were they files that still need to be made? I have downloaded everything and these files do not exist.
What version did you upgrade? There were a number of small updates from 14.9, 14.9.1, 14.9.2, 14.9.3 and all added/fixed images. This update 14.9.4 assumes a fully updated game

Either,
a) locate and apply 14.9.2/3
b) then apply 14.9.4.2
or wait for the final release of 14.9.4 where I will include a full version and and upgrade fro any 14.9 release

Last edited:

metabound

Feb 2, 2018
Well actually just want to help reporting something is missing since should i should did the update correctly.
I guess there are just too many files to track huh.

Edit : oh yea the threesome scene with tina/geraldine threesome has broken image path too (on the script side)

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Well actually just want to help reporting something is missing since should i should did the update correctly.
I guess there are just too many files to track huh.

Edit : oh yea the threesome scene with tina/geraldine threesome has broken image path too (on the script side)
I do not see any issues for the threesome scene, all images are shown with a fully updated game. Do you see the images in
Images/People/Tina
folder (in the Normal/Vampyre/Explicit folders)
As noted these images were changed as part of 14.9.3.2

metabound

Feb 2, 2018
Yea the threesome script is moved from robbins/geraldine to tina, but the image referred in the end is robbinsthreesomeba or robbinsthreesomebb mpg somehow and i only find robbinsthreesomeb in geraldine folder (14.9.4.1 and 14.9.4.2 update didn;t add image for both)

Note : it is before i got vampyre and it is on male, the girl one supposed to work correctly when i see the script
Edit : i see where my problem is, the files from 14.9.4.1/2 update didnt have fix from 14.9.3.2, and what i have is 14.9.3.1, but it still throw the robbinsthreesomebb.mp4 which i didnt have in 14.9.3.2 14.9.4 14.9.4.1 and 14.9.4.2)

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Update 14.9.4.3 Release

This should be the last update for this release, I have had no particular bugs reported aside from one with ending possession via icons, other than people not using the latest version of the game and being missing images from recent updates

I have also done some image edits for Sister Desiree to improve some of her images. Also fixed/tweaked some of Jenny's images

So this is a full update that will apply for any version of 14.9 or later, including all images changed since 14.9. This is substantially larger!

Update Links

mirror

222Mb

Full Install

mirror

883Mb

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes