Oct 12, 2018
I still have not figured out how you can transform davy . Any tips? also, is there an up to date guide ? theres alot of content ive not seen yet and because this game sometimes locks you out of it, i dont know how to access it either.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I still have not figured out how you can transform davy . Any tips? also, is there an up to date guide ? theres alot of content ive not seen yet and because this game sometimes locks you out of it, i dont know how to access it either.
Imprison him in the cellar/dungeon and cast the spell on him

Can you explain what you means 'the game locks you out of it'. The choices like the path and how you charm people matter so certainly things will only apply in one case and not others. Otherwise if you mean where you fail a story (say Mom/Gabby and they run away) what would you expect

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
when you charm anita you can send her to fin davy, but you have two options, i never knew what did each option...
(soft-murder route)

Last edited:

illnevertell01

Jun 21, 2017
Ok, this is driving me nuts. I have talked to everyone I can, I know where the crypt is from earlier versions...But when I try and dig in the tunnel it says 'You can't do anything with this here yet'. Help!

solarisFlare

Mar 28, 2018
Ok, this is driving me nuts. I have talked to everyone I can, I know where the crypt is from earlier versions...But when I try and dig in the tunnel it says 'You can't do anything with this here yet'. Help!
i normally cheat it if that happens i found no loops when it comes to that

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i forgot the sequence needed to get the vampire two restarts and failed both
Just talk to Sarah until she talks about darkness etc. Make sure you have protection, either the Rosary from Mother Superior or Pamela's bracelet

Simplest then is give the book to Sarah and wait for darkness.
Or keep it and wait, but then you need to hunt her down and charm her BEFORE the next night fall

The crypt is NOT in the tunnel, never has been. It is in the Wild Ranges. Search the history classroom a few times for the story of the death of Kurndorf and talk to Janet and Bambi

Oct 12, 2018
Imprison him in the cellar/dungeon and cast the spell on him

Can you explain what you means 'the game locks you out of it'. The choices like the path and how you charm people matter so certainly things will only apply in one case and not others. Otherwise if you mean where you fail a story (say Mom/Gabby and they run away) what would you expect
Well, i try to finish a game without a walkthrough, usually. And thats precisely what i mean with that, im at the point where i need one to finish up seeing things i havent seen yet.

Also how do i actually imprison him, is there anything u can do that i didnt do yet that gives me the option?

Reactions: F9Zoney

aaahhhh

Jun 28, 2019
can anyone give me a very late save, i want to look at the new update.
i have completed the game a lot of times, so i can play a bit if needed. (murder path save will be appreciated )

aaahhhh

Jun 28, 2019
Well, i try to finish a game without a walkthrough, usually. And thats precisely what i mean with that, im at the point where i need one to finish up seeing things i havent seen yet.

Also how do i actually imprison him, is there anything u can do that i didnt do yet that gives me the option?
you have to charm anita, in either the shop or french teacher room (cast pass when she calls you to meet at night).send anita to guard her, then he will be imprisioned . change gender.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
the game end always before get all girls. How i make for end in end game the real end?
You can choose not to do the end game, and then play around with the rest, when you refuse you are told how to choose to end at certain times

can anyone give me a very late save, i want to look at the new update.
i have completed the game a lot of times, so i can play a bit if needed. (murder path save will be appreciated )
Some of the better new content will not be seen in a late game save, for instance the new charm scenes for Jenny and John

Here is a latish save

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
i have a problem.i take abby to the workshop. she takes the gem bu i dont get an option to move it to hidden room. she leaves and gem stays there. any idea?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes