Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Also i brought Tina to see Davy in room 101 but I get no options from her. Starting to feel bad Bambi has proly been riding his face for 2 weeks now while he's been hogtied the whole time

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
can someone tell me if one of these is Allison's chant? I am basically trying to finish this list

NOTE: avoid learning "conserving magic", "harnessing mana", "golden gestures", "unseen" until you known at least
"maculine charms", "defending yourself with magic", "precision transitions", "medium powers" and the hypnotic technique from Mr Beasley

Magical Knowledge:
I have fine control over the charm process "precision transitions"?
I can use Mana to block spells cast on me, I need at least 20 mana to do it "defending yourself with magic"?
I can charm men as well as women "maculine charms"?
I can use teleport to more places and I can carve hexagrams
I know Hydromancy and I can get visions of other places if I meditate on a pool of water and cast clairvoyance "medium powers"?
I know the Ritual of Return

Hypnotic Knowledge:
I understand the basics of hypnosis
I can magically augment hypnosis
the hypnotic technique from Mr Beasley ?
Alison's chant is
"I can use Mana to block spells cast on me, I need at least 20 mana to do it"
So you know it

Also i brought Tina to see Davy in room 101 but I get no options from her. Starting to feel bad Bambi has proly been riding his face for 2 weeks now while he's been hogtied the whole time
Tina can do more once Davy is moved to the hotel cellar. Charm Anita, re-have sex with her (Save) and then talk to her about guarding him

Jessica must first of been freed or enslved if she is in the cellar

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Maybe you have your inventory full, try to drop something before trying to pick it again
Or maybe they mean they do not know where it is?

Have you found the Crypt in the Wild Ranges? Search the history class room, talk to Janet and Bambi

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Tina can do more once Davy is moved to the hotel cellar. Charm Anita, re-have sex with her (Save) and then talk to her about guarding him
Hmmm. I shot her in the face in the park. I presume that excludes me from her further content like this?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hmmm. I shot her in the face in the park. I presume that excludes me from her further content like this?
Yes is certainly does exclude that content for now. Later in the game (much) Bambi's mother will arrive and an alternate can be set p

Who did you shoot in the face? You can do that?
Murder path, you can get a gun and use it on her and a couple of other places

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Can you please redownload and reapply the update. There were issues with John that have been fixed. I checked your save and John is charmed and I see no problems otherwise now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-10-2-cmacleod42.571/page-251#post-4343972
Thanks you a lot !

Edit : It was my mistake, i didn't know i should use my 14.9 version with the 14.10.2.. that explain why images are missing and why some event don't trigger / bugs (like john event) ahah

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am finished everything what i need to do.

But i can not save Leanne?

Why???

Please help :eek::eek::eek:

View attachment 858760
Try and possess Mother Superior again

дайте полный сейв завис деви связанный в комнате с кляпом и все
Sorry I am not sure what you are asking here

You say Davy is bound in the hotel room, sure, as was discussed above, have you charmed Anita?

cloud77777

Jul 25, 2017
Maybe you have your inventory full, try to drop something before trying to pick it again
It wasn't full, game was just bugged I guess. It had the option to pick the skull but nothing would happen when pressed. I had to use the cheat menu to add it to my inventory.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I have searched this thread up and down and cannot for the life of me figure out how to 'confront Elian.' I have followed each step but after using clairvoyance on her and speaking to Jade she sends two pictures the following day, I see her dance at the club, and she's gone again.

I was never able to cast charm as the Thrall prevented it.

Also unable to trigger the bank closing event but that one has been janky since it was added.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have searched this thread up and down and cannot for the life of me figure out how to 'confront Elian.' I have followed each step but after using clairvoyance on her and speaking to Jade she sends two pictures the following day, I see her dance at the club, and she's gone again.

I was never able to cast charm as the Thrall prevented it.

Also unable to trigger the bank closing event but that one has been janky since it was added.
Go back to see her another night, the dancing is a random event. You can NEVER cast charm on her. Once you can talk to her again just meeting her at the club after midnight you will get the confront option

What is wrong with closing the bank. As long as you try to cast charm on Ellie the option is available with Kristin. But it is only once, you can close it, and have it opened again, but no more

evildumdum

Mar 31, 2019
Bit of a noob question, but I just downloaded the "all" version of the game and there doesn't seem to be an application launch, just an icon that is a picture not an application launch.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
GOD DAMN the mod is big. Tried to download it 2 times now and it fails both times due to my shitty internet or device going to sleep. might need to give it a pass.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes