fcrome430

Mar 25, 2018
There are multiple possibilities for this scene, Kate charmed, Kate protected, Kate unprotected. For protected Kate there are several variations of choice to proceed.

Basically depending if you want to charm Kate or have her as an uncharmed girlfriend.
There’s a scene of Kate and Davy fucking and you have to use the ring to free Kate,after which she goes back to her room to pack,I had a save there but lost it

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
Version 14.10.2.5 Test version
I have posted at the Hypnopics Collecting a test version of the last 10.14.2 release before moving on to 14.11

It has additional images for some characters (Kylie, Lauren) and extensive changes to modding support and includes an example mod/scenario with a model change for a character and a range of largely image sort of changes in the game. All source code is included for the mod as always

This is only intended as a short test so not reposting the test here, if you are interested visit the link above and post any issues/feedback there.
It looks like i cant save with this version. If I save to a file, i cant load it back

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Somehow I can not use this text save importants because after I do the screen goes white and is not reacting anymore.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It looks like i cant save with this version. If I save to a file, i cant load it back
Somehow I can not use this text save importants because after I do the screen goes white and is not reacting anymore.
Redownload or apply the fix posted. This was reported at the Hypnopics collective and was fixed

EDIT:
actually I just reproduced the issue, I will investigate
EDIT
fixed. If needed apply the attached, unzip and copy the js file into the Javascripts folder

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Male murder path... is there a way to get rid of John Adams? Right now he is keeping Tess with him all the time...

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Male murder path... is there a way to get rid of John Adams? Right now he is keeping Tess with him all the time...
You have to charm him. With masculine charm upgrade part of charm. You can change him into a girl later if you don't want to have gay content.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
You have to charm him. With masculine charm upgrade part of charm. You can change him into a girl later if you don't want to have gay content.
You can charm him and never fuck with him, just have threesomes with Tess now and then. Gay content is entirely optional on all paths. Just mentioning it for clarity. :)

Reactions: Zarathos4

Joker333

Jan 18, 2018
I have a question
How do I add my images to the game? To have more variations of these images in scenes

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
I think I am stuck...
Murder path, but I don't have the clairvoyance spell. I am all the way up to sheilded charm... all the girls I can see I have charmed, Davie is tied up, the witch is found. But I can not enter the Gates mansion... I have like 150 mana, and +$600 money... Hospital has never had anyone in it... and I can not figure out how to beat the guard. Dragon gem is in one the dragon eyes.

And I found a box, but I can't open it...

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Based on what you've said. Here's my guess. By guard to you mean there is a police officer guarding the path to the mansion?

If so you'll need to make sure the police chief is charmed. Once she is you can order her to remove the officer (its Adelle). This will not only allow you to meet Sarah Gates and get back into the mansion. But start the process for charming Amy, Adelle, and the third sister.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I haven't played the newest update but with news of 14.11, right around the corner, I think I'll just wait. Should be good. I like this game.

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
thewingfan - no guards... the mayor already sent them away. It says something like - "apparently you are not welcome back."

I think it is all about the Clairvoyance spell... if I can get that, there should be other paths that open up...

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
thewingfan - no guards... the mayor already sent them away. It says something like - "apparently you are not welcome back."

I think it is all about the Clairvoyance spell... if I can get that, there should be other paths that open up...
I've never seen that, but I usually play murder path, and played apprentice path 1. Which are you on?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
had a motorbike accident last weekend, so things have been delayed due to hospitalisation and general issues with pain, medication etc

I should be able to release 14.10..2 this coming weekend

• Wow
Reactions: aiman35 and Reij

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Status
had a motorbike accident last weekend, so things have been delayed due to hospitalisation and general issues with pain, medication etc

I should be able to release 14.10..2 this coming weekend
Ouch! I hope you're feeling well now.

Reactions: cmacleod42
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes