cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Where is the save file location on the android app?
No idea, it is essentially internal browser storage. It is not something that is coded or I have control over

For the complete Version, do i have to download the 15GB standalone mod, then ASFA_14.10.1 ?
Or are they 2 different version of the same game ?
They are two separate games, either play the mod or the base game. You do not apply the mod to the base game it is a standalone copy of the game
how do you get leanne back to the hidden room if she ran out?
Try using a friendly vampire but I am not sure if this is actually implemented. It would be better to load a save and try again

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
What is it?
Just to check, you have
a) met her in Mother Superior's room as a thrall
b) tried to teleport her out of there
c) she ran away

Not as above but saved her and later she left town? If this case be nicer to her when you talk to her later or charm her

After you meet her as a thrall with Mother Superior ask around (notable Ms Jones once charmed) and she will tell you everything needed to save Leanne. Check the notes in your phone for a check list of things done and needed

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Just to check, you have
a) met her in Mother Superior's room as a thrall
b) tried to teleport her out of there
c) she ran away

Not as above but saved her and later she left town? If this case be nicer to her when you talk to her later or charm her

After you meet her as a thrall with Mother Superior ask around (notable Ms Jones once charmed) and she will tell you everything needed to save Leanne. Check the notes in your phone for a check list of things done and needed
No. She runs away and still has the demon after I teleported her.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thank you. I also really don't understand how to get Keana.
The walkthrough included in the game does describe this and the events for Leane

In brief for Keana
- visit the old basement at night, cast clairvoyance
- talk to Nurse Sandra
- learn 'Medium Powers' before asking Sandra to help you
- return at night and ask Nurse Sandra. Cast the charm spell

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do you charm sofia on the murder path
As always first just try and cast the spell, then chat to some others, notably Angela and Monique and then Officer Batton
For more details see the walkthrough if you cannot figure it out

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Where do I teleport at the end of the elian thing?
There is no end after you complete her challenges. That is pending

You can teleport again from the Sacred Clearing as before (check your phone for a note) for a brief scene but it is not complete in this version

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Version 14.10.2.5 Test version
I have posted at the Hypnopics Collecting a test version of the last 10.14.2 release before moving on to 14.11

It has additional images for some characters (Kylie, Lauren) and extensive changes to modding support and includes an example mod/scenario with a model change for a character and a range of largely image sort of changes in the game. All source code is included for the mod as always

This is only intended as a short test so not reposting the test here, if you are interested visit the link above and post any issues/feedback there.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone have a save with the scene with Kate and Davy in the hotel room
There are multiple possibilities for this scene, Kate charmed, Kate protected, Kate unprotected. For protected Kate there are several variations of choice to proceed.

Basically depending if you want to charm Kate or have her as an uncharmed girlfriend.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes