cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Correct, this is discussed in the walkthrough, in the general discussion for the Transform spell

In brief, do the Ritual for Kurndorf, you get the crystal after that

zephyr1983

Jun 26, 2018
someone have a walthrought for miku i try several methods but each time it's game over (overwhelmed i play hard murder path) I did not find anything in the waltktrought

(forget my question I just found I confess this girl give me trouble)

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
someone have a walthrought for miku i try several methods but each time it's game over (overwhelmed i play hard murder path) I did not find anything in the waltktrought

(forget my question I just found I confess this girl give me trouble)
You have the soulbound crystal yes? When you get the picture of the crystal while transforming Miku, cast the Charm spell.

The walkthrough is not fail proof. I followed the Conspiracy path to the letter and some things simply did not happen. Most annoying is Kate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zephyr1983

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
You have the soulbound crystal yes? When you get the picture of the crystal while transforming Miku, cast the Charm spell.

The walkthrough is not fail proof. I followed the Conspiracy path to the letter and some things simply did not happen. Most annoying is Kate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In order to charm her after getting her out of Davy's spell in the hotel you have to get to her home fast and hide in her room closet. Once your hide and she comes home than you will be given the chance to charm her your self. :)

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
In order to charm her after getting her out of Davy's spell in the hotel you have to get to her home fast and hide in her room closet. Once your hide and she comes home than you will be given the chance to charm her your self. :)
You can also use the invisibility spell you learn from Kurndorf so that you can charm her.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
You can also use the invisibility spell you learn from Kurndorf so that you can charm her.
Yup, tried both before... I can teleport to her house, hide in the closet for days and still she won't appear. In another spot, using invisibility and then charming Kate still results in the *thud* event, losing her forever.

Just saying that following the walkthrough to the letter does not always give the same results as mentioned in it.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Yup, tried both before... I can teleport to her house, hide in the closet for days and still she won't appear. In another spot, using invisibility and then charming Kate still results in the *thud* event, losing her forever.

Just saying that following the walkthrough to the letter does not always give the same results as mentioned in it.
But did you skip punishing Davy? If not than that might be it.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I wonder if you at some point will be able to redeploy Tess back to her house so that you again can fuck her and John/Joan at the same time.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
I have to ask when you download the newest version of the game does anybody else get the problem of the game launcher not appering in the download files

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have to ask when you download the newest version of the game does anybody else get the problem of the game launcher not appering in the download files
The version I linked just above?

There should be index.html in the game folder, that is the launcher as such, just open in your choice of browser

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I wonder if you at some point will be able to redeploy Tess back to her house so that you again can fuck her and John/Joan at the same time.
Send her back to the library, I have her set to return to her home at night in that case

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have just tried this and it don't work after you transform John/Joan.
The test is that you have re-sent her to your bedroom and then to the library. If you sent her directly to the library from her home and the charm scene for John, try sending her to your bedroom and then back to the library and then check that night

But it may be broken, I will check and fix for the 14.9 release

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Question i played this new version in full but i am unable to get to the vampire section mentioned in the walktheough,heck i cant do any thing to the gates family exept spend the night sleeping there,is it a bug or a locked myself out from that?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Question i played this new version in full but i am unable to get to the vampire section mentioned in the walktheough,heck i cant do any thing to the gates family exept spend the night sleeping there,is it a bug or a locked myself out from that?
Re-visit Sarah regularly and chat with her, she will eventually talk about the night and lead into the vampyre events. You must of completed the Seance (but do not have to of resolved the Ritual or dealt with Legion yet)

Take care, things get time critical once you start these events, save when the questions appear.

Enteras

Jun 19, 2017
Hi, I would like to know if someone know if we can do something with Keana's ghost. I charmed her and can make her follow me at night. I suppose we can do something with this but what ?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes