cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I would like to report that the image mayordiameb is missing.
Thanks, fixed

It was a typo, you can locally fix if you want, in the folder
Images
you will see two images
mayordianea.jpg
mayordianeb.jpg
rename these to
mayordiamea.jpg
mayordiameb.jpg
and the issue will be fixed

Note: this is not the ACTUAL fix I did for the game, the original names are the intended names but this is a minimal fix for now that will work for your existing installation

kloropk

Jun 30, 2018
Is the event to meet Catherine Ross at the construction site finished?
I wait for her, and then phone when it suggests. I got told to "count to three and turn around", but the only option I have is to "leave disappointed".

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is the event to meet Catherine Ross at the construction site finished?
I wait for her, and then phone when it suggests. I got told to "count to three and turn around", but the only option I have is to "leave disappointed".
Please apply the 14.8.4 update, there was a bug with this event that has since been fixed

kloropk

Jun 30, 2018
Thank you!
One other thing I've noticed - if you trigger the Gabby event on the Friday you can't get into City Hall for the event the next day (because it's closed on Saturday).

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thank you!
One other thing I've noticed - if you trigger the Gabby event on the Friday you can't get into City Hall for the event the next day (because it's closed on Saturday).
Did you try visiting the Mayor at her home in Haven apartments? I think I allowed it to start from there

kloropk

Jun 30, 2018
Just checked and all she does is offer sex.
However, if I wait until Monday then I can ask her in her office and the event starts. So it looks like it just pushes it to the next working day.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
can anyone please tell me how to get the relic???, i have charmed the sister but nothing happens...

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
can anyone please tell me how to get the relic???, i have charmed the sister but nothing happens...
you mean Desiree? just talk with her again and ask to read her scripture or something. But you have to have the mission from the deamon to get it.

Somebody knows about a girl called Melissa? There are pictures of her, but i have no idea how to get her.

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
a small suggestion: Why restricting the amount of ends to 3? Would be awesome to get every ending you unlocked.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
a small suggestion: Why restricting the amount of ends to 3? Would be awesome to get every ending you unlocked.
Well there are not really much in the way of endings
- 20ish harem scenes with 2 or more current slaves/lovers, one is picked at random. They are all quite short, a paragraph or two
- a scene for pregnancy
- a scene for failed events
- a random scene for other later encounters, 8ish
- then a final game scene, gender based
While sure you could see all harem scenes, they could be a little repetitive as some people appear in multiple scenes with similar text

Any ETA dev :3 ?
I would guess early next year allowing for holiday next month and similar

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I make more regular status and updates about plans over at the hypnopics collective

A recent post was discussing plans about Amy for instance

The general plan for the next release

- charm Amy and her protector(ish) Charlie
- charm Aunt Brandi
- more Doctor Kay
- new employee at the Town Hall, Emily
- shower/bath scenes for characters
- a story arc to resolve Jessica and Kurndorf/Hellgate story arcs

Probably
- charm Nella the Bank Security guard
- more Lauren and Sarah
- stripping in the Avernus club
- more Elian?

Probably Not
- charm the Campers, there are 3 and one is an existing character in the game for UK setting
Aww shit, looking forward to this :)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how to charm lauren at apprentice and murder path?
Murder: charm Sarah and then bring her a bottle of wine, then follow and charm Lauren
Apprentice (not Conspiracy): be at the mansion at night fall and get offered a room. Then you can charm her when you meet her NOT with Sarah. You have to repeat a few times.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Murder: charm Sarah and then bring her a bottle of wine, then follow and charm Lauren
Apprentice (not Conspiracy): be at the mansion at night fall and get offered a room. Then you can charm her when you meet her NOT with Sarah. You have to repeat a few times.
just curious where and how do you get the wine ive always used a cheat to get it hehe

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
just curious where and how do you get the wine ive always used a cheat to get it hehe
The hotel cellar is noted to have wine racks, you just need a key to open them. Found in the same place and way as the key on the apprentice path

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
doe somebody have a save with charmed lauren on it in the apprentice path.
Here is a save that was posted at the Hypnopics Collective, it is on the Appreentice path and from version 14.7 but Lauren is charmed

You can always use the cheat menu to charm people if you just want to see post-charm scenes.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes