airze

Feb 8, 2018
ok thanks i was thinking you meant 1 of them gave a chance of more girls then the other lol good to know by any chance is there going to be a more clear walkthrough? plz dont get me wrong its better then not having anything but iv noticed some thing are not like it says event wise and even following it to the letter some event dont trigger when the walkthrough says they should

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
What are the two items that you're supposed to give to Esmeralda?

I also don't get the Didi puzzle thing. Why doesn't she stay charmed? And how to fix?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
What are the two items that you're supposed to give to Esmeralda?

I also don't get the Didi puzzle thing. Why doesn't she stay charmed? And how to fix?
I do not know what you mean about items for Esmeralda? What is this from?

When you first met Didi she talked about her tattoo from a fairy and how it is weak. Try again on following days (3 times) and you will finally get a permanent charm

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
During one of the quest lines you ask Esmeralda about a necklace or bracelet and she says its part of matching pair. And she says she's looking for the pair, have you seen the other. And then it gives you the option of "Yes I have" or "No, I haven't." I've collected every pendant and necklace and bracelet in the game, I think, and none of them are matching.

I think its when you get Pamela's necklace, if I remember right and looking for more info on it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It is Pamela's bracelet, remember Pamela retains one half of it. But this is part of an incomplete story arc

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
There seems to be an error, in the mechanics shop. When in listing Monique's help with the dragon stone. If you want the optional spell during that scene, the picture Monique12 doesn't show up. And there's no Monique12 in the folder. Only Monique12a and Monique12b

airze

Feb 8, 2018
There seems to be an error, in the mechanics shop. When in listing Monique's help with the dragon stone. If you want the optional spell during that scene, the picture Monique12 doesn't show up. And there's no Monique12 in the folder. Only Monique12a and Monique12b
did you get the patch back on page 80 becouse it didnt happen when i did the seen

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks there is a bug in a particular scene when you have 'Rune Matching' disabled, I will fix this

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
this game is amazing!

untill now i have almost played 3 weeks ingame on this game because i tried almost every path and possibility, which ended in some serious Bugs. in my last playthrough i got almost all Girls, one was lying in the Hospital another was miku which seemed not be possible to charm or transform and somehow after getting the clothes for mum and then doing a other quest mum where nowhere to find. and i tried many Things -.- but after the house got boobytrapped i didn´t find the Right path it seems and she was forever lost.

but yeah great game, loving it! ps: is it possible to get the ring beforce the mum of the hotel Girls Drops it? is it for a later patch?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
this game is amazing!

untill now i have almost played 3 weeks ingame on this game because i tried almost every path and possibility, which ended in some serious Bugs. in my last playthrough i got almost all Girls, one was lying in the Hospital another was miku which seemed not be possible to charm or transform and somehow after getting the clothes for mum and then doing a other quest mum where nowhere to find. and i tried many Things -.- but after the house got boobytrapped i didn´t find the Right path it seems and she was forever lost.

but yeah great game, loving it! ps: is it possible to get the ring beforce the mum of the hotel Girls Drops it? is it for a later patch?
With Miku you have to find out her lineage and then charm her. But she is charmable.
Unless they died characters that end up in the hospital can be charmed too.
Yep. Booby trapped house seems to be a dead end/bad end, for those characters.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
this game is amazing!

Miku can be transformed and charmed, just make sure to cast charm during the transform process, do not just keep clicking the bluttons

Gabby's house requires you to have found out from some one knowegable of the occult about the Necklace, Sarah or Mr Beasley. The visit the house but retreat, then you need to get a person to help, bring Tina with you or the vampyre

Reactions: Nimil and F9Zoney

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Know it's a pain - but I'm still confused how to get the love-route with Kate. When I'm encountering her in the park now there's no option at all aside from using the silver ring which makes her run away.
What exact criteria do you have to meet to unlock the love route?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Know it's a pain - but I'm still confused how to get the love-route with Kate. When I'm encountering her in the park now there's no option at all aside from using the silver ring which makes her run away.
What exact criteria do you have to meet to unlock the love route?
You need to also meet and free her BEFORE the park encounter. This is usually in her room after Mrs Granger is hurt in the museum but can also happen if you chose not to have this happen but it is much easier if you do

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
- make sure to have sex with the thrall when you possess Mother Superior on the quest for the relic
- defeat the deamon, she must not run away and leave town. Anoint the relic with Holy Water before giving it to her
- then talk to Ms Jones, there now will be notes in your phone of the major steps
- have Abby move the Dragon Gem into the Hidden Room. You may need to cast Clairvoyance in the first
- Attune the hexagram in the Hidden Room
- learn the training 'Precise Transitions'
- visit Leanna and teleport back to the Hidden Room and save Leanne

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes