Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
In the apprentice walkthrough in the game is a description of these events.

Before the conference you have to find out about the necklace, talk to Sarah or Mr Beasley. Otherwise when you meet her cast the charm spell on her
Wait, you can just cast Charm on her when you meet her for the first time in Madison's office? Wtf lmao. I've made things way more difficult for myself.

The walkthrough isn't very clear. I talk to Sarah. She's in the room. I use Shielded Charm and Gabby escapes.

I go to Beasley and he's out of dialog options.

Something here isn't lining up.
You need to talk to Mr Beasly before you go to Gabby's press conference. You will need to charm him in order to get all the information you need. He'll tell you that the necklace belonged to Kurndorf and how to counter it. And then you can finally confront Gabby. Otherwise, you will not be able to charm her and she will always escape.

terribletrav

Jul 3, 2017
Figured out most of my problems just through trial and error.

Is Jesse charmable? She just sits in the hotel with the thrall and will swim, but that's it. I'm a bit stuck I think.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Figured out most of my problems just through trial and error.

Is Jesse charmable? She just sits in the hotel with the thrall and will swim, but that's it. I'm a bit stuck I think.
No she is not, as has been noted before multiple times,

You can check these sort of things, just open the game (index.html) and scroll to the bottom, there is a list of who cannot be charmed

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i have the 8 most problem(for now)

1st. i can't call catherine, every time i go to the construction site, i always get the leave disappointed, i can't call her before the message is shown. and after it says " leave disappointed " i can call her.
what seems the problem?
i think when i charmed her, i can charmed her police sister

2nd how can i save leanne from the thrall? can you tell me step by step.
the walktrough on the folder file does not help with stuck i am going through.
if i charmed leanne can i make her spirit break down easily?

3rd i already got the stake from the bush in the wild range.
but i can't do anything to the vampire, it always says restart.
is it going to be easy after i used or before i use that stake?

4th where can i find the next dragon gem? so i can put the 2nd one to the dragons eye

5th where i can find camryn? i already possess her, and is it always end up as you have to end possession?
that happened to me, and now i ended i can't repossess here anymore

6th where i can find the 2nd dragon's eye?

7th when i can charm the guard at the bank and the girls at the park can i charmed all at once?

8th the diane quest, where will i go to find the documents?

9th just a question, no problem her, but i wonder when will bambi's mom return?

i did a lot of mistakes here. like before i made tess return to my home and before i charmed tess husbands.
there is a lot of option/conversation missing. like i ask john to find something ( i forgot what ) but i already did a lot of thing and now, there are no conversations.

by the way, i am playing the conspiracy path

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
i have the 8 most problem(for now)

1st. i can't call catherine, every time i go to the construction site, i always get the leave disappointed, i can't call her before the message is shown. and after it says " leave disappointed " i can call her.
what seems the problem?
i think when i charmed her, i can charmed her police sister

2nd how can i save leanne from the thrall? can you tell me step by step.
the walktrough on the folder file does not help with stuck i am going through.
if i charmed leanne can i make her spirit break down easily?

3rd i already got the stake from the bush in the wild range.
but i can't do anything to the vampire, it always says restart.
is it going to be easy after i used or before i use that stake?

4th where can i find the next dragon gem? so i can put the 2nd one to the dragons eye

5th where i can find camryn? i already possess her, and is it always end up as you have to end possession?
that happened to me, and now i ended i can't repossess here anymore

6th where i can find the 2nd dragon's eye?

7th when i can charm the guard at the bank and the girls at the park can i charmed all at once?

8th the diane quest, where will i go to find the documents?

9th just a question, no problem her, but i wonder when will bambi's mom return?

i did a lot of mistakes here. like before i made tess return to my home and before i charmed tess husbands.
there is a lot of option/conversation missing. like i ask john to find something ( i forgot what ) but i already did a lot of thing and now, there are no conversations.

by the way, i am playing the conspiracy path

1. Wait until the message appears, but don click it. Go to your phone, Address Book and you should be able to charm her.

2. To save Leanne, you need to have Mother Superior in the room with her. You also need to have her Rosary in your inventory. As well as the Mirror of Souls unlocked. Once you have those, click Clairvoyance on the statue and it should say it's in a Place of Power. After that speak to everyone (i don't remember who) about how to save her from demons. Check your Notes to see if all four steps have been completed. When that happens, make sure to attune the hexagram of the Hidden Room. You can do that by using Teleport and scrolling to the very top. You should have an option "Attune Hexagram". When that's done, go to the church and teleport her to the Hidden Room. That's it. DO NOT place the Rosary on the statue. Always keep it in your Inventory.

3. You need to give the book to Sarah. She'll use a spell which she can later teach you. Make sure to be with her during the night of the attack. The spell's name is Mir Daru.

4. I don't think there is one. Maybe someone else can tell you.

5. Go to the police and talk to them about it.

6. I don't think there is one. Maybe someone else can tell you.

7. You can't charm the bank guard yet.

8. Tell Diane to come with you. Go to the TV Station, enter Madison's office. Talk to Diane and then use "Pass" while you're still in the office.

9. That I'm not sure. I know she's in the game because I have her charmed, but either check the gym or periodically check with Bambi. She just appeared one day for me, so I don't know the conditions.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is it possible to charm your mom. At the house it just says "not your mom!!" And then when you meet your mom at her work it says you cant charm mom and gabby at the same time. And I charmed Gabby at the conference but she escaped but yet my my phone notes say she's charmed. But when I go the tv station and try to enter the room it just says Gabby and your mom are busy. And then forces you back into the reception area. Even saying the same thing when you "break in" at night.

Also how do you break Mother Superior's will. I cant find how to do that.

(All this on the apprentice path.)

Reactions: buhoblanco3

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
There are two possibilities, if you did not know about the necklace from Sarah or Mr Beasley then the charm failed, but it does not sound like it

Did you go to Gabby's home on Amaranth Rd?

Did you possess Mother Superior and use the thrall. Did you possess her again?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
There are two possibilities, if you did not know about the necklace from Sarah or Mr Beasley then the charm failed, but it does not sound like it

Did you go to Gabby's home on Amaranth Rd?

Did you possess Mother Superior and use the thrall. Did you possess her again?
Yeah. I used the Thrall and it said I should save Leanna. I did. She's now under my charm.
The only house on Amaranth Rd is Leanna. How do I find out Gabby lives there?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Also. I forgot. I freed Ellie, but she ran off. And I missed the part where she ran to Davy's house. So I didn't charm her there. But every time I show up to her house. Her mom never lets me in. And Pass doesnt work to "break in" And charm at the doorway doesnt work either. So did I miss her charm chance?

See. Lists Gabby as charmed. But I cant get to her anywhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I do not quite see how you can get the situation you describe, if you charm her you learn where here home is and can visit it.

If you have a save game from before the conference please try again.

For Ellie and Carol, try talking to Kristin at her home

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
For Ellie, I did. All it ever says is the two sex option. And the sleep option at night.

Also. One more thing. How do you kill the Vampyre. She just follows me around everywhere at night. Kinda of annoying.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
For Ellie, I did. All it ever says is the two sex option. And the sleep option at night.

Also. One more thing. How do you kill the Vampyre. She just follows me around everywhere at night. Kinda of annoying.
Have you applied the 14.8.4 update? IF you have you should be the option with Kristin

Once you charm the Vampyre there is no longer an option to kill her, it was possible it you take her from Sarah but not again. You can tell her to leave you when you talk to her.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Yes. I did. But no options appear. I dont know if Im going to her house at the wrong time of the day or what. Its just the sex and sleep options.

1 more question. Cant find the answer too. Are all the spells implement into the game already. I cant find where to get Ert Nau or Vil Ras. And I dont know what they translate too, so I no hints on where to find.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes. I did. But no options appear. I dont know if Im going to her house at the wrong time of the day or what. Its just the sex and sleep options.

1 more question. Cant find the answer too. Are all the spells implement into the game already. I cant find where to get Ert Nau or Vil Ras. And I dont know what they translate too, so I no hints on where to find.
The option should be available, but I am unsure why. Can you post your save game for me to check?

There are 2 spells that are unlearnable in the game currently

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You are blocked, in the current game you just cannot get Elliie any more. The questions I talked about will not happen with the state your game is in. So reload an earlier game before re-opening the Bank or try again in another playthrough

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
You are blocked, in the current game you just cannot get Elliie any more. The questions I talked about will not happen with the state your game is in. So reload an earlier game before re-opening the Bank or try again in another playthrough
The state my game is in? You make it sound really bad, doc. :eek:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
As in the current point you are at it is impossible to charm Ellie. You really need to do it before re-opening the bank and either at the Robbins house or Kirstins or her home depending on your path chosen

As it is the game will not allow you to charm her

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Oh. Okay.

I was looking in credits. Where does Bondage and Bimbo Beasly come in to play? I've never reached that playing any rounds? Or female Davy. or female John. Or Didi. Where are these charcters?

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes