desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hey, I was just wondering how complete the story is at this point? It seems like the town is basically yours, and the next big arc would be those witches in the next town that was mentioned? Is there plans to control the whole state or even the country? Would be pretty awesome to MC the president lol

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
*sigh* Something tells me I've been playing it wrong for quite a lot of time...
Is Kate's lover path limited to the apprentice or conspiracy path? It's just that I've been playing on the murder path and at no point was I given the chance to either give kate the necklace or confess the MC's love for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS: I've read the wiki and certain parts of this thread, so it's out of frustration rather than laziness.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
*sigh* Something tells me I've been playing it wrong for quite a lot of time...
Is Kate's lover path limited to the apprentice or conspiracy path? It's just that I've been playing on the murder path and at no point was I given the chance to either give kate the necklace or confess the MC's love for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS: I've read the wiki and certain parts of this thread, so it's out of frustration rather than laziness.
The lover path for Kate requires you to free her from Davy twice, the second time you can offer her the necklace

The usual encounters for this are
- home after her mother is hospitalised. There is an alternate version of this if you do not get Mrs Granger hurt
- at the part where she is wearing a sort of trench coat

It sounds like you met her in the second of these and missed the first. This can be possible in the current release depending on exact choices here an there, notably about when/who you ask about Davy, a couple shortcut things a bit.

You should check back at her home for the first encounter but a SMS is now sent when she arrives back there

It would be possible with a save before the pond encounter to use the cheat menu and trick the game to think the previous encounter happened

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I remember meeting her after her mom's descent into madness(attacking Gina, shame on her, what a violent woman), oh wait...but seriously, I think I did, there was the option to give her a hug/embrace her or something of that sort. Oh wait, you are right, I must have not used the ring in her room after the hospital incident!

Yup, it worked this time. Thankfully I have 213821932193 saves and one was just before the first time to free her XDThanks for the heads-up! Although, it'd be nice to just trick the game into believing I actually did free her those 2 times.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I can't seem to find the magic stone the walkthrough doesn't explain it well :/ could someone help please?
If you are talking about the dragon gem it is hidden at the museum local history exhibit, you should charm the museum guard before trying to steal it.

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
How exactly do I meet Kylie outside of school? Does she have any specific requirements besides seeing her in the sports field?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How exactly do I meet Kylie outside of school? Does she have any specific requirements besides seeing her in the sports field?
You will get a SMS from her later, and then you can give her a phone call when you are on Cherise Rd for an encounter

Reactions: Eurocorp
D

Deleted member 619632

guys how do i charm gabb and the mc mom i iam lost after not charming here at the townhall

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
I remember while playing there was something about ending the game or keep going, i chose to keep going of course, but i want to see what happens to ending. IT said something about sunday at 6 pm in your room, but I've been there at that time and nothing happens. Any idea what's up?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
guys how do i charm gabb and the mc mom i iam lost after not charming here at the townhall
Please check the apprentice walkthrough, at the end is a guide for them. You should of just charmed her at the conference, did you ask around before and got information on the necklace

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I remember while playing there was something about ending the game or keep going, i chose to keep going of course, but i want to see what happens to ending. IT said something about sunday at 6 pm in your room, but I've been there at that time and nothing happens. Any idea what's up?
Talk to Tess or Tracy on a sunday night

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Okay, I'm annoyed as hell. The answer to that stupid Gold Work puzzle in the hotel is not 16/Y or 20/U, or 13112221, or any other goddamn thing that I've tried. I even tried "Maths 16-Y but also 20-U /Number Sequence 13112221". Still nothing. Please for the love of God, does anyone know what the damn answer is?

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
Okay, I'm annoyed as hell. The answer to that stupid Gold Work puzzle in the hotel is not 16/Y or 20/U, or 13112221, or any other goddamn thing that I've tried. I even tried "Maths 16-Y but also 20-U /Number Sequence 13112221". Still nothing. Please for the love of God, does anyone know what the damn answer is?
While I don't know the answer, you can bypass the puzzle by deactivating puzzles in the options on your phone.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
While I don't know the answer, you can bypass the puzzle by deactivating puzzles in the options on your phone.
Still doesn't work, but I found the answer. It's Al Mass.

I'm now having a different problem. Because I met the Demon in my living room before I had the chance to do at least 2 masturbation scenes with the mother, she leaves for work right after I charm Tracy and choose "as a man". I only managed to do 1 wight after I charmed Tracy, but I still chose "quietly close the door, aroused", which shouldn't interrupt the incest chain. I can't prevent her from leaving, so what do I do? Do I go for several masturbation scenes before I charm Tracy? Will that fix the issue?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Still doesn't work, but I found the answer. It's Al Mass.

I'm now having a different problem. Because I met the Demon in my living room before I had the chance to do at least 2 masturbation scenes with the mother, she leaves for work right after I charm Tracy and choose "as a man". I only managed to do 1 wight after I charmed Tracy, but I still chose "quietly close the door, aroused", which shouldn't interrupt the incest chain. I can't prevent her from leaving, so what do I do? Do I go for several masturbation scenes before I charm Tracy? Will that fix the issue?
You cannot prevent Mom leaving, this is a key part of her story now. Visit her at work and see what is happening there

The two masturbation scenes are no critical now, the events at her work ARE

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Not to sound like a pest, but how far down the update pipeline would you say more content for Davy is? I ask mostly because I get the feeling there's going to be more humiliation/degradation and other such stuff that I'd like more of. I'd also like that stuff with Beasley, too, but one thing at a time, right?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Not to sound like a pest, but how far down the update pipeline would you say more content for Davy is? I ask mostly because I get the feeling there's going to be more humiliation/degradation and other such stuff that I'd like more of. I'd also like that stuff with Beasley, too, but one thing at a time, right?
I am not really sure, some more for the Mr Beasley side of things for the next major release as his transformation is supposed to be tied to Catherine's desire for revenge and the current version does not tie into that currently.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
So I've managed to do everything that is said about saving Leanne, however when I go to Mother Superior's room, I can't teleport her away. Anyone know hot to fix this issue?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So I've managed to do everything that is said about saving Leanne, however when I go to Mother Superior's room, I can't teleport her away. Anyone know hot to fix this issue?
The last time someone reported this issue it was that they had not attuned the hexagram in the Hidden Room, remember in most cases you need to have an attuned hexagram there to teleport to a place

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes