Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
one, final question, how do you use the hypnosis, is it like a spell, or just options
Contextual. You need the book then get Mr Beasley to teach you. It's use for Catherine's sister Adele and there was an option to hypnotize the guard that checks you in Camryn's part.

Edit: Also a small error, when male and Tracy and Miku at lunch and you select Tracy, "Miku emits an audible groan, no " in that section. Miku's but-cheek, needs butt.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Contextual. You need the book then get Mr Beasley to teach you. It's use for Catherine's sister Adele and there was an option to hypnotize the guard that checks you in Camryn's part.

Edit: Also a small error, when male and Tracy and Miku at lunch and you select Tracy, "Miku emits an audible groan, no " in that section. Miku's but-cheek, needs butt.
Also for Mother Superior

Thanks for the bug reports

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i cant visit Mother Superior in person, i cant even walk/taxi to the church
THe churh is only available standardly one Jesse/Legion ask you to get the relic from the church. So if you have not, do the Seance and then meet with Legion at the park and then at your home

Your fist significant meeting with Mother Supoerior will be using the Possession spell though, hypnosis comes a fair bit later

D

Deleted member 619632

how can i change back davy and the male teacher to man again so i can transforme them again?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how can i change back davy and the male teacher to man again so i can transforme them again?
Transformations are one-off uses in the game, no way aside from the cheat menu

i cant go to aunts house, i've gone there once, but don't know how to continue
You cannot in this version of the game

is there a way to charm the ghost? the walk-through says the sacred clearing at night, but that's an instant game over
You can visit the Sacred Clearing at night, just have a protector with you

Otherwise those are the wrong ghost, visit the old basement of the hospital at night, cast clairvoyance, then speak to someone who knew her. Make sure you know the right spell and training first

Oct 11, 2018
Also, i think my notes are bugged, the main text isn't crossed out, but all the sub-points are crossed out, i cant seem to get any more quests either

Oct 11, 2018
Transformations are one-off uses in the game, no way aside from the cheat menu

You cannot in this version of the game

You can visit the Sacred Clearing at night, just have a protector with you

Otherwise those are the wrong ghost, visit the old basement of the hospital at night, cast clairvoyance, then speak to someone who knew her. Make sure you know the right spell and training first
does the vampire count as a protector? because she is following me and it isn't working

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
does the vampire count as a protector? because she is following me and it isn't working
They both do, worked fine in my last tests of the game. Possibly if you used the cheat menu incorrectly and your game is a little broken this may happen.

Can you post your save game for me to check

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You seem to have cheated, she is not charmed by you but by Sarah BUT she is following you. As such she would protect Sarah, not you!

Either use an earlier save and charm her properly, or use the cheat menu and move her to place 192 so she is back with Sarah and then get her transferred to you as your own, or in the cheat menu type "You" in the Charm Them editbox and click the link

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
also, I've tried to redo the camryn quest, but i cant get the "possess camryn" to not be crossed (to change it to be uncompleted
It is a complex event, it also depends on where Hannah is. Much better to load an earlier save game or play again

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes