cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How to get old key?
There is no one answer to that question, it differs on the Conspiracy path to the others. Try casting clairvoyance in the Alley for murder/apprentice, otherwise search the stones in the Wild Ranges

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
There is no one answer to that question, it differs on the Conspiracy path to the others. Try casting clairvoyance in the Alley for murder/apprentice, otherwise search the stones in the Wild Ranges
So THAT's what that vision's about (never played the Conspiracy path). Racked my brain trying to figure it out!

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
You did a 'Save All' preferably just save the current save. So, assuming you mean the Chapter 7 save you have listed, what is the issue. What can you not do at the moment? Sir Ronald is available at his home
Hiya,
I need to ask him about demons but when i go to visit him, he isn't in the room it just says Sarah is there and there are no dialog options, i have tried walking throughout the house and back to his room but he is never there to ask the demon question about so i don't get to hear about Jade and the club that the help guides says is next.

Cheers

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Oof. 8 gb is a lot. I was looking to try the mod but the 1.5 GB Mega restriction would mean it would take at least 2 days to make this happen.

I think I am gonna wait for another download option to become avaiable sadly.

EDIT: Found one. Thank god for the search function.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hiya,
I need to ask him about demons but when i go to visit him, he isn't in the room it just says Sarah is there and there are no dialog options, i have tried walking throughout the house and back to his room but he is never there to ask the demon question about so i don't get to hear about Jade and the club that the help guides says is next.

Cheers
Your save was a bit odd, had you been through the process to get the Rosary and to possess Mother Superior? It did not appear so.
Have you defeated the demon yet?

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
Your save was a bit odd, had you been through the process to get the Rosary and to possess Mother Superior? It did not appear so.
Have you defeated the demon yet?
Morning,
No I have not faced the demon yet nor seen anything about a Rosary yet or possessing the Mother Superior. The Last thing i did was the Davy / Kate event. I did use the cheat option to get the hypnosis book as the guide said to hypnotise Kate to get the necklace back and i couldn't get to the book to learn any other way.
I wanted to try the girlfriend path and the charm path and i couldn't charm her without getting the necklace back.
Other than that i had been following the apprentice path in the walkthrough with the addition of visiting Jessica following her phone call as that i had seen that in the walkthrough but she said to go visit so i went to see her. Which is where the last save was.
Regards

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Morning,
No I have not faced the demon yet nor seen anything about a Rosary yet or possessing the Mother Superior. The Last thing i did was the Davy / Kate event. I did use the cheat option to get the hypnosis book as the guide said to hypnotise Kate to get the necklace back and i couldn't get to the book to learn any other way.
I wanted to try the girlfriend path and the charm path and i couldn't charm her without getting the necklace back.
Other than that i had been following the apprentice path in the walkthrough with the addition of visiting Jessica following her phone call as that i had seen that in the walkthrough but she said to go visit so i went to see her. Which is where the last save was.
Regards
Go to the park pathway and talk to Jesse and start the story for the Relic, this should open up what you are after

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Ok, tried the mod and I couldn't play it for long. It is just too on the nose. There is just "furniture women" everywhere, you can't step outside without seeing public sex and blowjobs, even in the first 5 minutes of the game.
I see what they tried to do here, but it wasn't my thing at all. It is a completely different approach when compared to the base game.

Thank god for the Google Drive.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I hsve a question. How is it going with the next update?
To mirror my last status post at the Hypnopics Collective

I have been ill with a cold this week so some bug fixing on the game and a bit of work on Amy. I did locate the full imageset for the scene with Amy + Catherine + Mr Beasley and I have added a fallback in case you fail to free them. Also a couple more messages from Amy from instagram and similar posts by the model.
Also added some more clues in the Seance if you do not have any magical defences.

I estimate version 14.9.1 will be either next weekend or the following at this time, just a matter of implementing everything

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
@cmacleod42
Thank you for he update! This was one of my favorite games and I was eagerly waiting for an update. I want to ask you how far from the final version is the game at currently? How big are we going after the town? State? Nation? Charming the (female) president would be awesome for the final ending heh.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Why is my char portrait turned black and white all of a sudden.lol.Also I can't seem to find the hydromancy book and them vampires keep killing me.:/ qwerqdwed.jpg

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Your portraits grey-scale as you are invisible, you must of cast the spell and probably also have the training that makes it last a long time.

Did you apply the last posted fix? There is a bug finding the hydromancy book and you cannot find it without applying the fix. The book only really matters late in the game for the Elian events so it is not crucial to get.

What vampyres are killing you. The game tells you the Sacred Clearing is dangerous at night, otherwise you have done the events with Sarah wrong, you left her too long or failed to protect her. You need magical defences to protect her

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
i have an idea have people play the game 1 play apprentices path another play charmed path and another play murder path have them make a walkthrough for them Paths and give you the walkthroughs to incorporate into the help file :)

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
i have an idea have people play the game 1 play apprentices path another play charmed path and another play murder path have them make a walkthrough for them Paths and give you the walkthroughs to incorporate into the help file :)
Terrible idea tho. What about easter eggs? The dev is most familiar with the game and the walkthrough is already complete.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes