wraith17

May 28, 2017
Your portraits grey-scale as you are invisible, you must of cast the spell and probably also have the training that makes it last a long time.

Did you apply the last posted fix? There is a bug finding the hydromancy book and you cannot find it without applying the fix. The book only really matters late in the game for the Elian events so it is not crucial to get.

What vampyres are killing you. The game tells you the Sacred Clearing is dangerous at night, otherwise you have done the events with Sarah wrong, you left her too long or failed to protect her. You need magical defences to protect her
I just went upstairs 3 times due to her invitation.3rd time she asked for help killing vampires.Also gina event not popping for me.somehow I bypassed getting her hair sample and beating her in sacred ground and still was able to steal away the vase.As for the fix,I have no idea where it is.Can you kindly link me the fix please.Thanks in advance.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i have an idea have people play the game 1 play apprentices path another play charmed path and another play murder path have them make a walkthrough for them Paths and give you the walkthroughs to incorporate into the help file :)
People are perfectly welcome to post walkthroughts and one of the ones in the game is exactly that, fan made by a forum member Capacitor. If people post other walkthroughs I will add them into the game as I did with this one.

I just went upstairs 3 times due to her invitation.3rd time she asked for help killing vampires.Also gina event not popping for me.somehow I bypassed getting her hair sample and beating her in sacred ground and still was able to steal away the vase.As for the fix,I have no idea where it is.Can you kindly link me the fix please.Thanks in advance.
The fix is posted earlier in this thread, a few pages back, but briefly
Download

Install
copy into your game installation and unzip here not into a subfolder. Merge any folders and overwrite any files

The Vampyre event with Sarah, to survive you must
a) give her the book
b) have a magical defence

Otherwise visit Gina's home without her and cast Clairvoyance/Pass

wraith17

May 28, 2017
People are perfectly welcome to post walkthroughts and one of the ones in the game is exactly that, fan made by a forum member Capacitor. If people post other walkthroughs I will add them into the game as I did with this one.

The fix is posted earlier in this thread, a few pages back, but briefly
Download

Install
copy into your game installation and unzip here not into a subfolder. Merge any folders and overwrite any files

The Vampyre event with Sarah, to survive you must
a) give her the book
b) have a magical defence

Otherwise visit Gina's home without her and cast Clairvoyance/Pass
Thank you very much for the link and info.I was playing the default 14.9 version w/o this fix.The save file will work right?Or do i have to restart all over again after applying this patch? :O I am playing apprentice path atmSadly I heard there is no romance with her on that path atm.Also can anyone post a latest walkthrough.I am still following 14.8.4.Don't wanna screw up this time.Thanks alot in advance :)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thank you very much for the link and info.I was playing the default 14.9 version w/o this fix.The save file will work right?Or do i have to restart all over again after applying this patch? :O I am playing apprentice path atmSadly I heard there is no romance with her on that path atm.Also can anyone post a latest walkthrough.I am still following 14.8.4.Don't wanna screw up this time.Thanks alot in advance :)
The fix is save compatible

There are only a few things different in 14.9 yo 14.8 that a walkthrough will matter for, make sure you know Alison's chant before the Seance

Romance with who?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
who is Elian? I played through the previous version a long time ago but don't remember this character.

edit: Also the cheat menu seems to have disappeared for me. I checked the phone app but couldnt find the cheat helper thing there either.

edit edit: nvm I just forgot how to use the cheats lol. Had to click the + icon on the left

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
who is Elian? I played through the previous version a long time ago but don't remember this character.

edit: Also the cheat menu seems to have disappeared for me. I checked the phone app but couldnt find the cheat helper thing there either.

edit edit: nvm I just forgot how to use the cheats lol. Had to click the + icon on the left
Elian was a one-off bad ending following a demon dream and vision, now survivable

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
@cmacleod42 Does dreams screw up your gameplay?I have white noise option on as well.
Why would they? They are just there for minor flavour. Only the Elian dream is plot related, all others are just background/small stand-alone scenes

Dreams do not affect the game or cause game-overs, except the Elian dream, just be prepared and talk to a demon expert before

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Why would they? They are just there for minor flavour. Only the Elian dream is plot related, all others are just background/small stand-alone scenes

Dreams do not affect the game or cause game-overs, except the Elian dream, just be prepared and talk to a demon expert before
Who is the demon expert? :O Also is this the hydromancy book?I started replaying the game from the start and got it very fast.I don't think I have talked to a demon expert yet.Lets hope I can survive if I get dream of elian. 5726w2782_186008242371528_7973266872722259968_n.jpg

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes that is the hydromancy book. The dream is not a problem it is if you follow up, and then use hydromancy and they do what you are asked.
The experts are found once this happens, but first speak to Sir Ronald/Sarah

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Been awhile since I played anything but the murder path and it may appear only on apprentice. But after you've charmed Chief Bratton, Kelly, and Officer Khan isn't there supposed to be a popup where Bratton is grateful that you've charmed them all and she can stop pretending? Played through murder 2-3 times and didn't get it. Even after charming Diane.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Been awhile since I played anything but the murder path and it may appear only on apprentice. But after you've charmed Chief Bratton, Kelly, and Officer Khan isn't there supposed to be a popup where Bratton is grateful that you've charmed them all and she can stop pretending? Played through murder 2-3 times and didn't get it. Even after charming Diane.
yes, i do remember there was a scene like that. Weird that it's gone.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes