Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
So I finished everything up but I saw in the walkthrough that the mom had to go to work after defeating the demon but that doesn't happen. Did I miss something?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So I finished everything up but I saw in the walkthrough that the mom had to go to work after defeating the demon but that doesn't happen. Did I miss something?
Did you charm Tracy. did you see Mom after masturbating?

You may wish to look back in this thread, there is a bug in some versions of the game that can bock her leaving

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
>Elian plotline: "Now you know who she actually is but what can you do about her?"
>gun in my inventory
>Glenvale is in the UK
I VERY strongly miss a "chapess with wings, five rounds rapid" option here

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
>Elian plotline: "Now you know who she actually is but what can you do about her?"
>gun in my inventory
>Glenvale is in the UK
I VERY strongly miss a "chapess with wings, five rounds rapid" option here
That would only be an option on the Murder path, not on the other paths

It also assumes you can kill a demon that way, and that could be a big assumption

ay ETA on the next update?
Soonish

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
It also assumes you can kill a demon that way, and that could be a big assumption
You realize that's precisely the whole point, right? (Just google the line I used)

EDIT: And from the episode "The Demons" for added amusement value

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
A messed up somehow. When trying to charm Adele, I've received an SMS telling to hypnotism on her. A walkthrough said to wait until evening, visit the Ross's house, and then hypnotize her. So I've waited until evening, and she isn't there. I don't what I'm doing wrong. I've followed the walkthrough, and I even used the cheat menu to teleport her to the house, which lead to Catherine blocking me meaning I can't go any further. This is becoming so frustrating. How do I get though this?

aronos35

Jul 3, 2017
Hello everybody. I'm sorry to ask as i'm sure it has already been asked, but what is the name of the mom's MC please? Sorry for my bad english. thanks all for replying

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
A messed up somehow. When trying to charm Adele, I've received an SMS telling to hypnotism on her. A walkthrough said to wait until evening, visit the Ross's house, and then hypnotize her. So I've waited until evening, and she isn't there. I don't what I'm doing wrong. I've followed the walkthrough, and I even used the cheat menu to teleport her to the house, which lead to Catherine blocking me meaning I can't go any further. This is becoming so frustrating. How do I get though this?
Which SMS did you get from Catherine? Was it
'I found something, not an item but Adele talked about self-hypnosis. Could you turn that against her?'

If so then wait for night time and enter the home. You have to know hypnosis and have enough mana to charm her

Any other SM just give it time and you will be able to char her eventually

Hello everybody. I'm sorry to ask as i'm sure it has already been asked, but what is the name of the mom's MC please? Sorry for my bad english. thanks all for replying
Check the folder
Credits
in the game or click the credits link/icon in the left bar of the game

Reactions: aronos35

aronos35

Jul 3, 2017
'I found something, not an item but Adele talked about self-hypnosis. Could you turn that against her?'

If so then wait for night time and enter the home. You have to know hypnosis and have enough mana to charm her

Check the folder
Credits
in the game or click the credits link/icon in the left bar of the game
Thanks for the answer ^^

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019

I waited for night, like you said, and this is what I'm greeted with:

and I don't know what to do beyond this point.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Here's another issue I've ran into. I've waited a whole week to try and charm Mia. I've received Bambi's SMS only to be greeted with this.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Here's another issue I've ran into. I've waited a whole week to try and charm Mia. I've received Bambi's SMS only to be greeted with this.
Sure, go and find and charm Mia. Simplest is to go with them to the Gym, but you can also when Mia is working at the bar and you buy a drink

The difference when you wait is during the charm process, not how you do it. Bambi does not invite Mia to be charmed, go and charm her yourself

Jun 14, 2017
Two Questions

1. Any plans to make Sarah Gates charmable/romanceable on the Apprentice path?
2. Any way to make Leanne a girlfriend without charming her after her possession or am I just personally horrible at soothing her?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Two Questions

1. Any plans to make Sarah Gates charmable/romanceable on the Apprentice path?
2. Any way to make Leanne a girlfriend without charming her after her possession or am I just personally horrible at soothing her?
1. Romancable yes, charmable no

2. No, currently the best you get without charming her is to stay friends

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Vampyre
Give the Book to Sarah and have an item to protect her. Sarah will now charm the vamp. Have a chat with people, notably Esmeralda about garlic and stakes. Make/get some stakes

When Sarah asks to take control of the vamp get Bambi to bind her, then use the stakes
I gave Sarah the book and told her not to worry, but when I went to Esmeralda, no dialogue choice choice came up on using garlic and stakes.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I gave Sarah the book and told her not to worry, but when I went to Esmeralda, no dialogue choice choice came up on using garlic and stakes.
After you gave the Book did the vampyre attack and Sarah charm her?

Please remember the garlic/stakes are only needed if you want to kill the vampyre, not charm her

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
After you gave the Book did the vampyre attack and Sarah charm her?

Please remember the garlic/stakes are only needed if you want to kill the vampyre, not charm her
I think so, but I am trying to kill the vampyre, but I can't progress because I'm stuck without the needed dialogue

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I think so, but I am trying to kill the vampyre, but I can't progress because I'm stuck without the needed dialogue
Query, are you on the Murder path. You cannot kill on the Apprentice path. Any death, aside from bad ends is restricted to the Muder path, this includes killing the vampyre

If you are on the Murder path, then please post your save game for me to check

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes