Oct 24, 2017
cmacleod, I've been following this game for years but only just found it on here and I gotta tell you it's one of the best I've played!! Thank you for putting so much into this game! It's amazing to see you're doing that AND are active in these forums.

I see it's been talked about before, but I don't see a fix. On the Apprentice Path, I followed Tess to her home and am talking to John Adams (already have masculine cantrips). Despite following the walkthrough included in the game I can't get the option for John to find Davy. Is this replaced somehow? Thank you!

AndySavage

Feb 26, 2019
cmacleod, I've been following this game for years but only just found it on here and I gotta tell you it's one of the best I've played!! Thank you for putting so much into this game! It's amazing to see you're doing that AND are active in these forums.

I see it's been talked about before, but I don't see a fix. On the Apprentice Path, I followed Tess to her home and am talking to John Adams (already have masculine cantrips). Despite following the walkthrough included in the game I can't get the option for John to find Davy. Is this replaced somehow? Thank you!
I believe in the walkthrough it stated that for john adams to do that you had to be female "
Talk to Tess at the Shopping Center, and tell her to ask her husband about more magical items.
At the Adams home first ask John Adams about magic items and tell Tess to get the ring for you.
(Optional) Female Player: Charm John Adams. Tell John Adams to find Davy Robbins. - found in the walkthrough

Oct 24, 2017
I believe in the walkthrough it stated that for john adams to do that you had to be female "
Talk to Tess at the Shopping Center, and tell her to ask her husband about more magical items.
At the Adams home first ask John Adams about magic items and tell Tess to get the ring for you.
(Optional) Female Player: Charm John Adams. Tell John Adams to find Davy Robbins. - found in the walkthrough
The other parts are not in red text, though. All female lines are red much as male lines are all blue.
  • (Optional) Female Player: Charm John Adams [[this is the only part pertaining to female playthroughs]]
  • Tell John Adams to find Davy Robbins
  • Ask Tess to return to your bedroom
  • From here (...)

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
I always play with female characters. yet haven't been able to get that option. Possible bug warning.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

The option to send John out was removed a version or two ago, so it just does not exist now

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
Could you add a option to send Tess back home in next version? For repeatability of threesomes.
Also, I'm surprised that we're stealing stuff, turning people into sex slaves or changing their sex right and left, yet there's still complains about charming a cabbie. Let's be real here :)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Could you add a option to send Tess back home in next version? For repeatability of threesomes.
Also, I'm surprised that we're stealing stuff, turning people into sex slaves or changing their sex right and left, yet there's still complains about charming a cabbie. Let's be real here :)
Tess was trivial to add in, dome for 14.9.2

Taxi falls into there is no character/model for them and it was originally a game balance thing for money. Once you learn teleport there is little need for the taxi anyway. Unless I source a good model for a taxi driver, I will leave this as-is

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
make a girl taxi driver much easier to charm
I have yet to find a good model with imageset (and some others for variety). I did find one, but it is for an existing model in the game (Melissa/Christy Marks)

Also people keep commenting about too few male models so if possible I would like to use a male, but it is difficult to find any

So as I noted for now I will leave as-is

Belgie831

Dec 16, 2018
I have yet to find a good model with imageset (and some others for variety). I did find one, but it is for an existing model in the game (Melissa/Christy Marks)

Also people keep commenting about too few male models so if possible I would like to use a male, but it is difficult to find any

So as I noted for now I will leave as-is
Female Taxi: Adahila Cole aka Punk Adahila
Male Taxi: Ian Tate - FakeTaxi/Fake Hub ...

DarkJaqb

Nov 2, 2017
Did anyone know how to fix "Why would you want to leave?" when trying to teleport? I'm locked out of this spell...

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
Taxi falls into there is no character/model for them and it was originally a game balance thing for money. Once you learn teleport there is little need for the taxi anyway. Unless I source a good model for a taxi driver, I will leave this as-is
That's admitedly needed if you want to sex him. But most players want only the regular kind of rides ;-D

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Female Taxi: Adahila Cole aka Punk Adahila
Male Taxi: Ian Tate - FakeTaxi/Fake Hub ...
Thanks but I would need another model for the UK setting, as that is a US style taxi. Also prefer additional scenes, actual sex scenes than just posing/stripping

Did anyone know how to fix "Why would you want to leave?" when trying to teleport? I'm locked out of this spell...
Well do not get charmed by someone like Davy, say load an earlier save.

Otherwise open the cheat menu, View People, locate yourself 'You' and toggle flag 31

That's admitedly needed if you want to sex him. But most players want only the regular kind of rides ;-D
As I noted it was originally for game balance and short of upgrading to a full character I would prefer to leave as-is

DarkJaqb

Nov 2, 2017
Well do not get charmed by someone like Davy, say load an earlier save.

Otherwise open the cheat menu, View People, locate yourself 'You' and toggle flag 31
Thanks, didn't know you can get charmed AFTER you charmed almost all chars (ands transformed Davy) 90% of possible ppl

Last edited:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks but I would need another model for the UK setting, as that is a US style taxi. Also prefer additional scenes, actual sex scenes than just posing/stripping
Hmm, I believe FakeTaxi.com is set in the United Kingdom, so that could work, however the females are the passengers there. I suppose you could stil find some usable material there if you ever decide to do that.

EDIT: What do you know, I just did some checking and there's also Female Fake Taxi where women are the drivers and it's also set in the UK. There's also plenty of scenes for both, male and female partners. Especially Cherry Kiss seems to be quite productive little cab driver. ;)

EDIT 2: Now that I think about it, you could actually use it for both, UK and USA, in case of latter explaining it as UK style cabs being trendy or something similar...

Last edited:

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
Or select the bright yellow cab in Photoshop and bring saturation and brightness all the way down for instant black taxi

less than one minute

Not saying that Cmac should do this, just pointing out that particular imageset lends itself exceedingly well to this kind of trick

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes