Power Lord

Jul 30, 2019
I got stuck at Gina's alternate charming path (at the museum), the button saying "wait for her reply" isn't doing anything, I had teleport to get out of it, skipping the continuing dialogue

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I got stuck at Gina's alternate charming path (at the museum), the button saying "wait for her reply" isn't doing anything, I had teleport to get out of it, skipping the continuing dialogue
A previously reported bug, fixed in the shortly to be released 14.9.2

Reactions: Power Lord

silentangel

Jan 2, 2019
After a bunch of trial and error and not knowing how the flags in the cheat menu even worked apparently Typing 22 in the flag box in the cheat menu gets Kate to be your girlfriend. I did this on Hard murder so I have no idea if that effects it. (I also did this as she was in her room.)

#FineI'llDoItMyself

Reactions: Power Lord

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
After a bunch of trial and error and not knowing how the flags in the cheat menu even worked apparently Typing 22 in the flag box in the cheat menu gets Kate to be your girlfriend. I did this on Hard murder so I have no idea if that effects it. (I also did this as she was in her room.)

#FineI'llDoItMyself
All flags are briefly documented in the game in
Documentation/people.html

Sorry for not replying to your earlier query. Hard murder does not matter here at all

is there a mod for this game the link is dead new to this chat
There was a mod for version 14.8.4 not for the current 14.9.1 release. It is a standalone game. There should be a Google Drive link in this thread for it somewhere
But, please note it is blowjob, male dominant, bondage centric

Reactions: silentangel

thithkat

Oct 2, 2017
You still need the ring to get to Tina though don't you? I've never been able to get past her mom (Geraldine?) without using the ring and then charming her first.
If you're female the mother locks you in with Tina. As a supposed slave of Davy. There, if you have charm you can use it on her, otherwise use pass to leave.

Jul 5, 2018
hey cmac i just replayed this again forgot how good this is but i've gotta ask do you intend to add on to the story at all? because i really like the idea of enslaving everyone like that and there aren't many games like this one

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
How do we get it?
Visit his Hypnopics Collective thread that's linked in the first post (or click ) or wait for somebody to upload/link it here (but it's likely/understandable they'll wait for the short beta to finish).
Looks like he's already got his set of volunteers/control group to beta test it. Quoting his post from his Hypnopics thread:
I am close to ready for the 14.9.2 release of the game. Mostly this is bug fix and 'tweak' sort of release but a few changes could cause problems.

I would like to run a short test for the game, a day or two at most, most of the checks could be done in 30 minutes if you have existing save games, I will also provide some sample saves

If anyone is interested please PM me and I will get back to you tomorrow, aiming for a release on the weekend

Thank you in advance

UPDATE
I have plenty of offers to help test now, I only want to do a short test here. Thanks to everyone who offered

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
beta still running, got one bug report of issues and fixed most of them (one I was unable to reproduce)
Fixed a few other issues, added some more images and added a suggestion from Northwind about Alison I had forgot
New beta sent out

Depending on other reports overnight I will likely release tomorrow or the following day

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Version 14.9.2 Release

This is the release of version 14.9.2 of the game. This is largely a bug fix and expansion of 14.9.1 completing Amy and Charlie content. There were small features added and some story progression issues fixed. Thanks for Northwind for a large bug report and set of suggestions, and thanks to all who have offered ideas

NOTE: in the game I forgot to update the release date, so it still references it as 14.9.2 May. If a bug fix is needed I will update

The list of bugs fixed is too large to really list, but here are some and otherwise just the key minor changes
- charming Gina fixed
- Madison/Tracy events in the early game fixed so one does not prevent the other
- Officer Batton starts a NEW game charmed by Davy
- some of the queries about Davy are delayed based on your meetings with Kate
- post charm events for Amy, please note the uncharmed girlfriend has differences to the charmed version of Amy. Do note given the range of choices for her (blonde, brunette, charmed, uncharmed) there are not as wide a range of image variations as I would like, more may be added later. Most text for sex scenes are place holder
- post charm events for Charlie. Talk to him/her at the gym to unlock his/her home when the Gym is closed
- you can have Tess return to her home with John/Joan
- you can have Sister Desiree join Mother Superior in her chambers with extra discipline images
- additional chat option for Kate in the early game
- meeting with Adele in the early game and an additional scene during her final charm scene
- an introductory event for Sir Ronald
- pregnant end game images for Amy
- Miss Logan can be recharmed as non-breeder, and Amy can be charmed/recharmed at home
- a warning scene at the start of the vampire event
- Carol and Ellie can be invited to swim in their pool
- custom poledancing for Desiree, Adele, Ms. Titus
- new female player avatar Dakota Skye
- small scene for Elian, and one for thrall Sera
- Zoey has an apartment
- hint added to the first meeting with Alison

This update is compatible with save games from 14.8 or later. Some sample save games are attached to this post

SEE LATER POST FOR A FIXED VERSION

To install download and copy into your game installation. Extract into the current folder ('here') and overwrite all files and merge any folders

EDIT: update revised to add a missing image (it is in the full version) and fix the date of release
EDIT: update revised for a few more missing images
EDIT: update revised for some more missing images and a bug entering Kates room in some cases

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes