cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is this with version 14.9.2?
Still having what bug? When is this? Can you post a save game showing this issue

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Like this?
I see no bug in that save, you messed up the meeting with Charlie, you had to immediately charm him/her. It told you when you left you would not be allowed back into the Gym.

Reload an earlier save from before the meeting with Charlie and try again

Note: there is one labeled 'pre Charlie' in the 'Sample Saves' attached above if you do not have one. Otherwise you can use the cheat menu to reset flags, see the document Developing/people.html and locate the flags for Charlie

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there any chance that the mod will be further developed or will it be left as it is?
The developer Bologna has not posted at all since originally posting the Mod. Given it was for version 14.8.4 it seems unlikely, but you never know

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I see no bug in that save, you messed up the meeting with Charlie, you had to immediately charm him/her. It told you when you left you would not be allowed back into the Gym.

Reload an earlier save from before the meeting with Charlie and try again

Note: there is one labeled 'pre Charlie' in the 'Sample Saves' attached above if you do not have one. Otherwise you can use the cheat menu to reset flags, see the document Developing/people.html and locate the flags for Charlie
Ok, thanks

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Catherine's willing slave photo in her room won't show. 2019-08-18 (1).png

When I click on the place, where the photo should be, new tab shows up with this: "file:///D:/Downloads/ASFA%20Version%2014.9.1.3/ASFA%20Version%2014.9.1.3/Images/People/Catherine/catherine-bedroomua.mp4" with message, that the file couldn't be found.

Edit: I didn't download the full game, I just downloaded the update, so I'm not sure if that could be the problem.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Catherine's willing slave photo in her room won't show.

When I click on the place, where the photo should be, new tab shows up with this: "file:///D:/Downloads/ASFA%20Version%2014.9.1.3/ASFA%20Version%2014.9.1.3/Images/People/Catherine/catherine-bedroomua.mp4" with message, that the file couldn't be found.

Edit: I didn't download the full game, I just downloaded the update, so I'm not sure if that could be the problem.
The image is in the full download. The image and it's alternate is attached, download and copy into
Images/People/Catherine

EDIT: update version above is updated with the missing image

Last edited:

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
The image is in the full download. The image and it's alternate is attached, download and copy into
Images/People/Catherine

EDIT: update version above is updated with the missing image
Ok, missing another one: file:///D:/Downloads/ASFA%20Version%2014.9.1.3/ASFA%20Version%2014.9.1.3/Images/People/Adele/US/Explicit/adelecatherineb.mp4

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ok, missing another one: file:///D:/Downloads/ASFA%20Version%2014.9.1.3/ASFA%20Version%2014.9.1.3/Images/People/Adele/US/Explicit/adelecatherineb.mp4
Once again the images are in the full download, image and a related one attached, copy into
Images/People/Adele/US/Explicit

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Once again the images are in the full download, image and a related one attached, copy into
Images/People/Adele/US/Explicit
I know, I'm just reporting missing files, becouse I guess more people will use the update and not the full download.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Some recent notes at the Hypnopics Collective on the next update

- Similarly will make some of the other encounters with Kate a bit different to get, linked to some of the queries for Davy
- Also this version allows Davy to have charmed Officer Batton to start with, but it is not turned on. I think I will do this just unsure how this will affect game difficulty or break game progression
- Added more image variants for Catherine and Adele, including a lesbian image for them
- new brief encounter for Adele in the early game
- conversation with Kate in early game discussing her holiday
- altered start of the vampyre events to make it clearer this is dangerous and you may want to delay
- note in phone layout changes and additions
- small UI changes for some floating image cases
- scene with Elian

These are in addition to post charm scenes for Amy and Charlie
whose Elian? i never encountered him/her

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
It seems that Hydromancy isn't working. When I try to get vision from the pond or bowl, nothing happens and when I try to cast clairvoyance again, it only fizzles.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Hmm, seems that "gabby-recharm3" is missing too and I can't even find it in the full game. Btw when I try to recharm Gabby to Lover, is it supposed to say "fucking cock inside me/cunt against mine" in the text? Shouldn't there be just one option based on the gender of the MC?

Edit: I can't find Jessica's history15, history16, history17 and church1 (all of them should be shown during her history lessons) images in the full game too.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hmm, seems that "gabby-recharm3" is missing too and I can't even find it in the full game. Btw when I try to recharm Gabby to Lover, is it supposed to say "fucking cock inside me/cunt against mine" in the text? Shouldn't there be just one option based on the gender of the MC?

Edit: I can't find Jessica's history15, history16, history17 and church1 (all of them should be shown during her history lessons) images in the full game too.
The update is fixed with these images and also to fix a bug reported elsewhere

Note to all
the full version will be re-uploaded tonight to address the bug, meanwhile just apply the update

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I still wish you can make Leanne and Camryn your girlfriends after saving them, you know? Without charming them, like you can with Amy and Kate.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes