Larynx

Dec 31, 2017
Depends on what you mean by content. There are events unique to all paths, so you cannot see 100% of everything on any one. You can charm 2 more people on the murder path than the others

Otherwise play as you think works best, some feel the soft murder path is more 'true' than the others, I prefer the apprentice
I mainly meant the amount of content, but I see now that narrative might be the better angle to take.
Thanks for the swift reply.

rien666

Feb 20, 2017
I've been following the apprentice walkthrough and the next step is to charm the police chief, but it's saying she's already been charmed by someone else? Is this normal or have I not done a step?

uztgft

May 26, 2018
I've been following the apprentice walkthrough and the next step is to charm the police chief, but it's saying she's already been charmed by someone else? Is this normal or have I not done a step?
She is charmed by davy this is a new addition

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I am really frustrated, no matter what i do i can't charm that cunt gabby. i don't know where beasley is to ask about the necklace, sarah doesn't do a thing, the walkthrough is vague. step by step, how the fuck do i charm gabby? leave out no detail.

Aios

Mar 19, 2018
Sorry for my bad english :
In the murder path when i try too stole the vase, during the interpelation i lost the book. It's a new addition or it's a bug?
So i drop the book in the bedroom, and i pick up it after the event

jojo51510

Aug 28, 2017
First off one of the better games out there might I say! But can we get some new male player characters instead of female?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
In the murder path when i try too stole the vase, during the interpelation i lost the book. It's a new addition or it's a bug?
Have you tried if Mr. Beasley or Sarah Gates have it? If I remember correctly the police gives it to one of those two.

DayNightHero

Apr 12, 2018
I am really frustrated, no matter what i do i can't charm that cunt gabby. i don't know where beasley is to ask about the necklace, sarah doesn't do a thing, the walkthrough is vague. step by step, how the fuck do i charm gabby? leave out no detail.
Which path are you on? Also, have you done the (advanced) hypnosis training?

Apprentice/ Conspiracy need the mayor charmed, beasley charmed for the advanced hypnosis.

Once you've seen gabby's diary, the day after you can talk to the mayor about the event. I usually also talk to Sarah just to make sure I can charm. (Go with the mayor though). The walkthrough should be clear from there.

Murder needs beasley/sarah, nina and tina charmed. Once you've seen gabby's diary speak to charmed beasley/sarah about the necklace. Some time later, nina will ring and say that they've left together and she gives you the address. teleport to go grab tina, then teleport over to gabby's road. enter and get tina to help with the stuff. You should be able to charm gabby and your mother.

To get the hypnosis, buy the book from the new age shop, then read it in the reference area. You get the advanced hypnosis from asking beasley once you've charmed him and know the hypnosis stuff.

Beasley has it. Make sure you have some form of magical protection before you go and try to get it back (Aftane/Alison's chant/pamela's bracelet). When you enter his room, you see him, adele and catherine. You should be able to pick up the book at that point.

Reactions: sani45

rien666

Feb 20, 2017
how do you get past the police to get to reginalds in the apprentice path? I can't figure out how to charm Batton

Aios

Mar 19, 2018
Beasley has it. Make sure you have some form of magical protection before you go and try to get it back (Aftane/Alison's chant/pamela's bracelet). When you enter his room, you see him, adele and catherine. You should be able to pick up the book at that point.
No he hasn't. In fact i have already take it from him once during Anita's event. (not sur for the event but i have already charm Diane)

rien666

Feb 20, 2017
You need the silver ring/tina to de-charm batton. Once she's de-charmed, you can then charm her.
Using the silver ring doesn't do anything and bringing tina brings up no prompt to de-charm her. I've charmed the jail guard but otherwise not sure what else to do.

Have you tried following the walkthrough? It's included in the help folder of the game.
That's the guide i've been following (the apprentice one) but it seems like it's a bit out of date (besides Batton I also can't figure out how to get Tess out of her house anymore).

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
No he hasn't. In fact i have already take it from him once during Anita's event. (not sur for the event but i have already charm Diane)
Have you tried looking for the book at Sarah Gates as I answered you earlier?
That's the guide i've been following (the apprentice one) but it seems like it's a bit out of date (besides Batton I also can't figure out how to get Tess out of her house anymore).
Ah, sorry, I forgot about Batton since that was added in the last update. Have you tried charming her after you use the ring anyway? I saw a report that using the ring shows empty window but still allows you to charm her afterwards.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Sigh, this save is probably over a year old, i am fairly certain i am on the apprentice path, as that dude in the mansion is still alive and sarah is still herself. looks like i gotta restart. got a link to the freshest walkthrough?

rien666

Feb 20, 2017
Ah, sorry, I forgot about Batton since that was added in the last update. Have you tried charming her after you use the ring anyway? I saw a report that using the ring shows empty window but still allows you to charm her afterwards.
Tried to no avail. I think i need to a way to get the DA out of the station, but the guide doesn't have any other information or event about the DA

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Sigh, this save is probably over a year old, i am fairly certain i am on the apprentice path, as that dude in the mansion is still alive and sarah is still herself. looks like i gotta restart. got a link to the freshest walkthrough?
Latest walkthrough is included with the game. Look for it in the help folder of your game folder. New stuff from the last two updates or so is missing but you can find answers to the new stuff here.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes