OppaiDragon69

Oct 7, 2020
So, played the first version...a lot of questions...
1) it has incest tag ...then why the foster parents , landlady concept
2) whos this diana ? Another sister ? Aunt ?
3) its the dev's second game ...why doesn't he get it proof read
4) isn't it too short for the first release ? We didn't even get to meet the full cast( the game says mc lives with 4 women ...we only met 3 , even the intro isn't completed properly )

tontoman

May 4, 2017
In my case, absolutely nothing happens. Double click in either of the launchers and nothing happens.
Check the log.txt file. Should be in the same dir as the EXEs. With luck there should be some error messages in it to point you in a direction.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
dreamer means hot girls, quality and humour. i am just a bit sad that the original game didn't get a continutation yet and that we again play a young smooth looking guy. all girls look incredible hot except for the pink haired thin one. but i know thats a matter of taste and its nice to see some variations in tastes to let the curvy hot girls stand out even more.

i will try the game since i like the dev and his girls but i still think either A. a continuation of the main story B. some old and less good looking guy or C. a female mc would have been better. nonetheless keep it up!!

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The color of the text of the MC (Blue) looks very bad, it is not the color, but the quality with which it is seen, which is why I preferred to omit that text when it appeared, since it is almost impossible to read it. However, it has good renders and it would be nice to be able to change the option from landlady to ... you know which one hahaha

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like the quality of the renders and the gameplay in this a lot.

Looking forward to the next update when it eventually arrives. :coffee:

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour a tous, merci pour ce jeu les graphismes sont au top ! l'histoire qui commence comme beaucoup de jeu mais passe rapidement a un autre niveau… les rêves , le passage derrière les matelas, le travail… beaucoup de possibilités.
j'aime beaucoup ce jeu et j'ai hâte de découvrir la suite. je recommande !!!!
Je me suis permis de faire la traduction en Français.

Hello everyone, thank you for this game the graphics are top notch! the story that starts like many games but quickly goes to another level ... dreams, the passage behind the mattresses, work ... many possibilities.
I like this game a lot and I can't wait to discover the sequel. I recommend !!!!
I took the liberty of translating it into French.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Picture 11 is one fine and fit looking Ass. It looks very good indeed. Bring on the next update. :) :coffee:

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes