DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This is my first time seeing this today. I play My Dream Girl too and liked it so I'll give this a shot. Visually, this looks amazing(especially the women) and the tags are pretty good.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Phew yeah that blue text has to go. Also someone unconscious isn't going to be moaning.. but that and a little mental gymnastics helped me make it through that sequence so realism be damned.

Reactions: dwalsh

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
sooooo the MC gets raped huh? bummer. doesnt really seems like we can influence alot or anything at all in this game.

decided to try a new game and yeah. choices dont really seem to mean jack.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy Guys
Here Is My Android port This Game With Compress

Find My Other Ports Here

Reactions: Dedingovi

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Link takes to the page for Special Request...

ALUCARD20

Feb 12, 2018
look nice far now, i will keep one eye on this... to play when more content will be online:)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I like the light humor of the game. Models are also done really well. Plot holes from jump can throw you off like the over responsive unconscious woman and a building contractor actually building a wall over a door to a dungeon an not reporting it. Just whisper to yourself "it's only a movie" and you should make it pass those. My only real issue as the dev notes at the beginning are the grammar and spelling errors, pretty sure he should have one or two patrons that will volunteer to help if he asks. Just started playing but so far it's not too bad. I prefer My dream girl but I'll play out the rest rest of this and see how it progresses.

Reactions: nicularthorn
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes