RPGM Completed A Story About Getting Lost in the World of Non-Resisting NPCs [v1.0] [nome]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ334128_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is a simple work about raping NPCs.
It's technically a game, but think of it more as a CG set with extra steps.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-22
Release Date: 2020-12-05
Developer: nome
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ309528_img_smp1 (1).jpg RJ309528_img_smp2 (1).jpg RJ309528_img_smp3 (1).jpg RJ309528_img_smp4 (1).jpg RJ309528_img_smp5 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
As always, the MTL is a hate crime against humanity. But, it should still be understandable, and some people still like the NPC games even if its MTL, so, I hope they enjoy it.

Oh and, there are 2 untranslated readme text files in the folder. I thought I translated it, but I guess not. You can just put it in a Deepl translator, and it will tell you the location of the events.

Also, cue "Nyeehhh MTL bad!!!" number #4352

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
Nyeehhh MTL bad!!!

anyways this is a solid one, i played it a couple months back. doesn't do anything with expression stuff (nothing like "oh you can turn on a mode where the girls actually emote" like some have) i'm pretty sure? there might be like one or two scenes that have something like that but i don't think so?

still the actual CG in this is pretty great quality, can recommend it

no idea how bad this MTL is but i'd imagine it's going to be close to the same level as the one from a few days ago so lol

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Nyeehhh MTL bad!!!

anyways this is a solid one, i played it a couple months back. doesn't do anything with expression stuff (nothing like "oh you can turn on a mode where the girls actually emote" like some have) i'm pretty sure? there might be like one or two scenes that have something like that but i don't think so?

still the actual CG in this is pretty great quality, can recommend it

no idea how bad this MTL is but i'd imagine it's going to be close to the same level as the one from a few days ago so lol
It's better than the last one, at least. Though that's not saying much, that's like saying "Hey! Your waffles taste better than horseshit!"

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Bruh, every time I see a game with an interesting anime art style within the past 3 weeks, I go to click on it and then it's an NPC game.

These are a plague.
To be fair, this type of games are most likely for the "time stop" and "emotionless sex" crowd.
And they can crank that bitch out like an industrial cow for not having to write any story.

Reactions: *Nosey* and Unsong
Jun 1, 2017
What's the point of MTL'ing an NPC game?

The dialogue is gonna be such a mess that it may as well be random letters strung together, that occasionally make a bit of sense, anything erotic in the text is gonna be laughable instead of hot.

MTL only works when its a game where you can get lost without dialogue or direction. An okay MTL can help the player figure out where to go if they're lost and that's pretty much it.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes