RPGM Completed A Story About Getting Lost in the World of Non-Resisting NPCs [v1.0] [nome]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

MetalKamen

Oct 19, 2020
Does a game like this exist where instead of emotionless/barely any reaction NPCs, the girls actually show pleasure? Doesn't even have to be NPC-based, maybe one of those settings like "a world where sex is commonly accepted" or whatever

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
There's is an NPC game where the facial expression change to pleasure, but that one has loli iirc, so I can't post it.

If it didn't have loli shit, I would've posted that one before anything else.

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
There's is an NPC game where the facial expression change to pleasure, but that one has loli iirc, so I can't post it.

If it didn't have loli shit, I would've posted that one before anything else.

I'm not sure abot the rules, but are you allowed to drop the name at least?

And does anyone know, how to access the galery and the dark room of the demon lord?
Speaking to the mage with the fuckable nippels didn't do it for me.
EDIT: Found the entrance. Its in the house you started in, in the village at the beginning.

Last edited:

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Getting lost in the world of NPCs?
Gee... what does that remind me off... :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
I'm not sure abot the rules, but are you allowed to drop the name at least?

And does anyone know, how to access the galery and the dark room of the demon lord?
Speaking to the mage with the fuckable nippels didn't do it for me.
EDIT: Found the entrance. Its in the house you started in, in the village at the beginning.

Art is not perfect, but it has a lot of NPCs, their expression changes, and their clothes changes after having a few times as well. 3 endings, too.

Reactions: Bluefox23

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
man i wish someone with such an amazing art style could make an actual rpg hentai game with a story and make it female protagonist pleaseeee!!!1!

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
I wish people would using DeepL for all those machine translated instead it very much readable sometime it broken and gibberish but most of the time is really readable i play through 2 game with DeepL Machine Translator i know all of the game story it really is amazing

YubiYubi

Mar 9, 2018
this types of games really booming recently huh. i mean im not complaining, just noticed

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
I wish people would using DeepL for all those machine translated instead it very much readable sometime it broken and gibberish but most of the time is really readable i play through 2 game with DeepL Machine Translator i know all of the game story it really is amazing
Most of the time with Deepl translator, some stuff just gets mixed and some don't even get translated.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I think the reason is because of this

Reactions: Unsong
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes