RPGM Completed A Story About Getting Lost in the World of Non-Resisting NPCs [v1.0] [nome]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
ok so I'm an idiot. How do you get to the Sleeping Princess and essentially the end of the game? Anyone?

Oct 5, 2019
Good game, probably the best NPC type game with the best art IMO. The second one was 'okay' compared to this one. Also, Demon Girl + Dark elf are best girl.

Reactions: Unsong

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
What in the world are the earplugs for? I activated them and saw no change outside the recollection room.

Also how do you get the elves naked? The previews show a version of the elf naked but I can't get her to switch

1234fillername1234

Nov 6, 2020
For people wondering how to get NPCs naked:
Press escape and click on "item item", then go to "important things", then click on "incubus watermark crystal".

The Gallery is in the first village in the house you start at.
The Demon king lady is also in the gallery through a summoning circle.

The ghost queen is to the far left on the outside of the castle, and the sleeping princess is to the far right of the castle through a secret entrance.

I think that's it, everything else is easy.

I personally like the concept of this game a lot, I just would want one with story and higher production value. Imagine a game where your character gets sent to an Isekai world, but over time he realizes that his new friends and companions are just NPCS...... At first he is saddened because he thought his new companions were genuinely his friends, but over time he learns that they are just really convincing and complex NPCS. After a LONG time he eventually begins to run through all their dialogue and they repeat lines and they repeat behaviors, he realizes they don't learn they just follow the same routines and behaviors. Over time he even learns that sometimes the npcs glitch out. He then takes advantage of some of these glitches to fuck the women npcs. At first he feels ashamed because he was attached emotionally to the world, but over time he grows cold and angry, realizing he is trapped in a fake world with no meaning. He goes on a quest to break the game as much as possible fucking the queen, fucking all the women and impregnating them, impregnating the monster women, the elves, everyone, causing further glitches in the world until eventually the "gods" will have to intervene. Maybe he can make a deal with the gods to make the NPCs real? Or maybe he fucks the gods themselves, idk.

I think that would be a good game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For people wondering how to get NPCs naked:
Press escape and click on "item item", then go to "important things", then click on "incubus watermark crystal".

The Gallery is in the first village in the house you start at.
The Demon king lady is also in the gallery through a summoning circle.

The ghost queen is to the far left on the outside of the castle, and the sleeping princess is to the far right of the castle through a secret entrance.

I think that's it, everything else is easy.

I personally like the concept of this game a lot, I just would want one with story and higher production value. Imagine a game where your character gets sent to an Isekai world, but over time he realizes that his new friends and companions are just NPCS...... At first he is saddened because he thought his new companions were genuinely his friends, but over time he learns that they are just really convincing and complex NPCS. After a LONG time he eventually begins to run through all their dialogue and they repeat lines and they repeat behaviors, he realizes they don't learn they just follow the same routines and behaviors. Over time he even learns that sometimes the npcs glitch out. He then takes advantage of some of these glitches to fuck the women npcs. At first he feels ashamed because he was attached emotionally to the world, but over time he grows cold and angry, realizing he is trapped in a fake world with no meaning. He goes on a quest to break the game as much as possible fucking the queen, fucking all the women and impregnating them, impregnating the monster women, the elves, everyone, causing further glitches in the world until eventually the "gods" will have to intervene. Maybe he can make a deal with the gods to make the NPCs real? Or maybe he fucks the gods themselves, idk.

I think that would be a good game.
This is a great concept in fiction and could be very interesting for an h game adaptation. I would see it working really well if it were sold as a surprise plot twist like Doki Doki Literature Club.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Just look at that title. They're desperately stretching it to be unique. I can't wait for the day the genre is so oversaturated the titles become something like "As I Descend Upon an Alternative Macrocosm I Engage in Extended Intercourse of a Sexual Nature with Characters of the Non-Playable Variety Who Offer Scant Opposition". I just came up with an isekai light novel title.

• Haha
Reactions: FerKing
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes