RPGM Completed A Story About Getting Lost in the World of Non-Resisting NPCs [v1.0] [nome]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Lily96

Apr 3, 2018
I tried to behave like an NPC at the store earlier to see if anything like this would happen to me.

Unfortunately people just looked at me funny and I was asked to leave. :(

• Haha
Reactions: Crazypie

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
With the shit show that is MTL I find it offensive that the titles it a "story"
Admins, once again can we have MTL prefix for thread titles? PLEASE!

Reactions: FerKing
Nov 30, 2017
When you guys remember to complain like this with the 879th "2D sidescrolling platformer/combat" H game, then you have my permission to whine about the NPC games.

Reactions: Futamania

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
In regards to the second picture set bottom left corner:
I have actually had sex many, many, many times and in all my experiences I have never met girl who had large enough nipples that I could insert my penis into one of them.... Unless some race of Asian women have this as a feature or the penis in question is so small they don't need any space to insert it.
That's because it's physically impossible. Nipples don't have one big hole, they have dozens of small ducts that essentially leak milk. You couldn't widen a duct enough to fit a penis inside, that would be like trying to force a hotdog into a straw.

Agromaster

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, what does MLT stand for was not able to find it in the tags section, thank you in advance.
It means "machine translated". It's basically the bane of any potentially decent Japanese game on this site, since it waters down the dialogue of the game with poorly-translated text from a machine incapable of understanding tone and context. Depending upon the form of translation used, the dialogue can range from mildly confusing to downright incomprehensible. Great games such as Violated Heroine suffered greatly because of the translation of the text into English.

Reactions: CharmTheGame

Suit

May 11, 2019
Cue = a signal to an actor or a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
Queue = a sequence of people awaiting their turn to proceed.
Perhaps if you are unsure of the meaning of a word you should get a dictionary before trying to correct it.
Haha, perhaps you're unfamilar with the English language, so I'll overlook your mistake.

However words can have more than one meaning.

"Cue" has the alternative definition of "a signal for someone to do or say something, esp. in a play or movie". Which is the definition that is being used here.

Reactions: Unsong

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Does this game also have the really bad sound effects where it sounds like somebody is fingering a slightly damp onahole in a church

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes