RPGM Completed A Story About Getting Lost in the World of Non-Resisting NPCs [v1.0] [nome]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

bittetpeter

Oct 7, 2020
I didn't know there are games about oblivious npcs. That's great!
Also, where does one find a special succubus that is not a part of group of 4 succubi on the second floor of hotel in Magic City? Besides room in protag's home

asherton7183

Mar 27, 2021
can someone post a translation request for the second version of this game? I'm new to this site so I don't know how to.
EDIT: nvm found it. OP has it under a similar name.

Duckpastry

May 31, 2018
I can't seem to leave the caste grounds after entering. Does anyone have any idea why?
How do I get out of town to meet elf etc. ? I can only go to castle, castle town and village
Ahh, typical i figured it out for myself right after posting. You just have to go to the very bottom of the drawbridge you entered through and press enter. Then you get a menu of places to travel to.

Oct 5, 2019
I'm taking a look at my important things, and its completely empty. Is there something I'm missing?
Go to the run down town and go to the Big hotel. Go upstairs where the group of Succubi girls are, search all the cabinets to find the item. I believe it's in the bottom left room. It's been forever since I played this so you'll have to make do with that.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Decided to make an upscaling patch. Use the patch that's closest to your monitors pixel height.

To install the patch override the www folder in the game installation folder with the one included in the patch archive.

I didn't bother upscaling the title screen, so don't worry about the title screen looking odd.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Decided to make an upscaling patch. Use the patch that's closest to your monitors pixel height.

To install the patch override the www folder in the game installation folder with the one included in the patch archive.

I didn't bother upscaling the title screen, so don't worry about the title screen looking odd.

Thank you for making this patch. She looks much better larger!

Jan 28, 2022

It keeps saying this site can't be reached (⁠ ⁠ꈨຶ⁠ ⁠˙̫̮⁠ ⁠ꈨຶ⁠ ⁠)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Oct 5, 2019

Can you upload this to a different website? Anonfiles always triggers my VirusProtection.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes