RPGM A story of Stolen Magic [v0.1 Rework] [DiniusHS]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Peppermint

Aug 12, 2017
i just found near the lake, saved my progress and every time attempt to move in any direction away from the troll this happens.

any ideas?

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
i just found near the lake, saved my progress and every time attempt to move in any direction away from the troll this happens.

any ideas?
a few people reported this bug too, it's something in the battle system plugins, i'll try to fix it for the next update

Reactions: Arikania

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
so where does the main quest end in this rework? Cant enter any houses so i take it you cant even find church library?
Edit: nvm found the church :DD there was a corner where i haven't been yet

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there! I've been playing old build and encountered error in red goblins cave. Images of enemies don't load. How to fix it?

TiberL

May 17, 2020
Well, seems I broke something with this update, I'll fix it in the next one, sorry about that
So I take it the rework means that this fix is never coming? Any idea how to fix it ourselves or avoid it because I'm in the same boat just with the Ghost Quest instead of the Goblin one

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
No, but some scenes from the old build may come back in the future updates
How do you call in QTE timer in your code in old build? timing is impossible:D Never understood this for these games, like there should be either a skip, insta win button or so lenient timer that you can take a piss. No point making them almost impossible :D like half of the timer is gone before the icons are on screen then my brains needs to processes that info and execute:D

sleepysama

Apr 29, 2023
hey, I may be stuck im not able to continue the main story after arriving at the inn. i finished the two side questions but it seems there's nothing else i can do. maybe its still being developed?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes