RPGM A story of Stolen Magic [v0.1 Rework] [DiniusHS]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Lovely artwork, but that QTE thing with having to press keys deter me. Such games really stress me out. Hopefully, the dev reconsiders it, or introduces an auto mode.

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
Lovely artwork, but that QTE thing with having to press keys deter me. Such games really stress me out. Hopefully, the dev reconsiders it, or introduces an auto mode.
The QTE is gone, I changed it to something easier for the next update

Reactions: Mister Wake

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AStoryAboutStolenMagic-0.1Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Grimm0

Zourks

Jan 7, 2022
I'm stuck at the first quest. I need to find the magic piece but i don't know where it is. I did the troll quest with the ring and the goblin hunting too. I found the rope going down with the girl and the goblin but i can't enter it. Can someone help me?

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
I'm stuck at the first quest. I need to find the magic piece but i don't know where it is. I did the troll quest with the ring and the goblin hunting too. I found the rope going down with the girl and the goblin but i can't enter it. Can someone help me?
I think you have done everything on this update

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
You can't find magic piece in this update just yet, wait for the next update

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Greetings dev, two questions, can the scenes be repeated in the game instead of having to use the gallery ? I usually ask this question before downloading and playing the game because I prefer games that have the possibility of repeating scenes in the game, whether they are defeat scenes or jobs or interactions with NPCs. Second question, Game will be sandbox post ending ?

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
Greetings dev, two questions, can the scenes be repeated in the game instead of having to use the gallery ? I usually ask this question before downloading and playing the game because I prefer games that have the possibility of repeating scenes in the game, whether they are defeat scenes or jobs or interactions with NPCs. Second question, Game will be sandbox post ending ?
1.Most of scenes will be
2.i'm not sure yet

devlweeb

Aug 14, 2021
looks similar to abyss of pleasure but with different content and story
which means new content....
which is good
noice.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes